Query Optimization Developer
Charles is an application and database developer with more than 5 years of experience. He has been the database owner of multiple products—including an automation tool used extensively in asset management at JPMorgan Chase and a bank deposits pricing tool with 20+ clients and more than $1 billion under analysis.
ExperienceT-SQL (Transact-SQL) - 5 yearsMicrosoft SQL Server - 5 yearsPerformance Optimization - 4 yearsQuery Optimization - 4 yearsOperations Research - 4 yearsBlockchain - 1 yearPython - 1 year
Spyder, Sublime Text, SQL Management Studio, Windows
The most amazing...
...business I considered recently was a joint venture to buy a Bitcoin ATM and put it in a high-traffic area in New York City or India.
Senior Database Developer
- Worked as the database owner of a bank deposits analytics dashboard with 20+ clients and more than $1 billion in total assets under analysis.
- Helped a triple-client base and assisted an international expansion by maintaining a master version of the SVN code repository and synchronizing the shared code across all clients and environments.
- Coordinated the database deployments of bi-monthly UI releases across 5 time-zones and multiple servers.
- Developed new features, enhancements, utilities, and bug fixes—e.g. improved the accuracy of tracking CD renewal balances.
- Led the development of a technology cost savings initiative that was promoted globally and led to $3 million in savings for asset management in 2012.
- Brought transparency to recurring and erroneous technology charges via monthly billing to all asset management end-users.
- Led the development of a suite of email-based automation tools used firm-wide—15,800 distinct users and 116,000 transactions processed in 2012.
- Owned the Informatica ETL process and Oracle PL/SQL algorithm that allocated server-level costs to individual applications based on usage.
Personal Website | Hugo on GitHub Pageshttps://github.com/charlesjlee/charlesjlee-website
Steem Upvote Bot | Python and Herokuhttps://github.com/charlesjlee/steemBot
SQL, T-SQL (Transact-SQL), Python, VB.NET, C#, Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET)
Databases, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Management Studio, PL/SQL, PL/SQL Developer, Oracle PL/SQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MySQL
Freelancing, Software Development, Blockchain Development, Performance Optimization, Operations Research, Query Optimization, Informatica, Algorithms, Machine Learning, Data Structures, Bitcoin, Deep Learning
Scikit-learn, SciPy, NumPy, Pandas
SQL Management Studio, Spyder, Visual Studio, Subversion (SVN), Sublime Text, Sublime Text 3, Notepad++, Git, Jira, MATLAB
Windows, Oracle, Blockchain
Bachelor of Science in Operations Research
Cornell University - Ithaca, NY, USA