Senior Database Developer2014 - 2017Novantas
Technologies: SQL Server, Management Studio, SVN, Sublime Text, PowerShell
- Worked as the database owner of a bank deposits analytics dashboard with 20+ clients and more than $1 billion in total assets under analysis.
- Helped a triple-client base and assisted an international expansion by maintaining a master version of the SVN code repository and synchronizing the shared code across all clients and environments.
- Coordinated the database deployments of bi-monthly UI releases across 5 time-zones and multiple servers.
- Developed new features, enhancements, utilities, and bug fixes—e.g. improved the accuracy of tracking CD renewal balances.
Application Developer2011 - 2013JPMorgan Chase
Technologies: SQL Server, C#, VB.NET, SVN, T-SQL, Management Studio, Visual Studio, Oracle, Informatica
- Led the development of a technology cost savings initiative that was promoted globally and led to $3 million in savings for asset management in 2012.
- Brought transparency to recurring and erroneous technology charges via monthly billing to all asset management end-users.
- Led the development of a suite of email-based automation tools used firm-wide—15,800 distinct users and 116,000 transactions processed in 2012.
- Owned the Informatica ETL process and Oracle PL/SQL algorithm that allocated server-level costs to individual applications based on usage.