Lead Front-end Developer2020 - PRESENTProscia
Technologies: Vue.js, OpenSeadragon, AWS, Tailwind CSS, Node.js, Express.js, Front-end, API Integration
- Rewrote Proscia's digital pathology platform from scratch using Vue 3 and OpenSeadragon.
- Tracked and fixed bugs in Jira and documented the product design in Matrix Requirements.
- Wrote integration, unit, and visual regression tests.
Tech Lead2019 - 2020Underdog.io companies
Technologies: Python, React, AWS
- Optimized and maintained email relay service, an email forwarding service for anonymous communication between the candidate and company.
- Created a dashboard for viewing messages between candidates and companies, which was synchronized with the user's email inbox.
- Unified Node.js and Python build processes for eight microservices and upgraded service from Python 2 to Python 3 and Node.js 6 to Node.js 12.
Software Developer2018 - 2019Promptworks
Technologies: Python, React, Flask, Django, Redux, Ruby, HubSpot, PayPal, Authorize.Net, User Flows, User Permissions, User Roles
- Developed web applications using Django, React, Postgres, and Heroku.
- Integrated with a wide variety of third-party services, including Paypal, Stripe, Hubspot, Zendesk, Nest, Alexa, and Xapian.
- Worked closely with clients from discovery to shipment to ensure satisfaction.
Full-stack Developer2012 - 2017Self-employed (Contractor)
- Served as a sole developer and designer for the web app and digital infrastructure of a large makerspace. The web portal was used for class scheduling, building access, machine permissions, and membership options. Used Django, Riot.js, and Postgres.
- Did a major redesign and rebuild of thegamesupply.net, a website for buying and selling digital goods (MMO accounts). Most notably, I integrated several APIs to automate product building.
- Worked one on one with both technical and non-technical clients.
Full-stack Developer2010 - 2012Six Foot
- Created the Go back end for an online RTS game as well as the Django web app used for user profiles and social interaction.
- Created an educational video game using HTML Canvas.