- Company Founder/Chief Software Developer/Project ManagerShenzhen Vision-Tech Electronics Co., Ltd.2011 - PRESENT
Technologies: Qt C++, ARM Embedded System, iOS (Objective-C, Swift), Android, PHP, Node.js, MySQL, MongoDB
- Designed and implemented an ink presetting system using tailored, embedded Linux on ARM. It was developed using QT C++ and C for a Linux device driver; it was used to automatically calculate, adjust ink, and color settings for an industrial printing machine.
- Developed an eCommerce system that covers an admin panel webpage, and also for the iOS and Android native version. Utilized technology includes Laravel/PHP, MySQL, AngularJS, Objective-C, and Android Java.
- Designed and implemented a social sports app named Qiozu that helps soccer players to find a team, players, or a playground. In addition, it can also help organize team members and initiate soccer games between teams. The iOS version is live now, and currently working on its Android version.
- Implemented a dozen of small to medium projects as a contractor for different clients such as a real estate template app (iOS and Android), a crop growing allowance and green food inquiry app (Android), a propaganda eBrochure(HTML 5), a map navigation app based on QR code scanning (iOS), a music player app that can shift pitch of songs (iOS and Android) and so on.
- iOS developerTheMerkle (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
Technologies: Objective-C, Swift
- Help building up an iOS news app mainly the back-end using WordPress.
- Software EngineerHISUN Machine Manufacturing Co., Ltd2009 - 2011
Technologies: ARM, Embedded System, Linux Kernel, C/C++, Java
- Implemented and maintained the master control program of commercial web-fed offset rotary press written in Java.
- Implemented the network communication module with CAN-bus protocol written in C.
- Implemented an industrial data sampling module with ARM as the embedded microprocessor and embedded Linux as the operating system.
- Implemented an automation and synchronization module with Mitsubishi PLC.
- IT Consultant/Java DeveloperKeane Canada2008 - 2009
Technologies: Java, JRockit
- Made modifications to a Java written engine that calculates pension plans for beneficiaries from top U.S. companies such as IBM, Pepsi, and Microsoft based on their policy.
- Answered questions from client companies' employees about their pension plan calculation.
- Constantly checked and fixed engine bugs from the database.
- Reviewed the college's code.
- Tested for engine correctness.