Verified Expert in Engineering
Machine Learning Developer
Cristian is a machine learning engineer and developer with a background in math and physics. He has extensive experience creating machine learning applications in fields such as autonomous vehicles, video analytics, and manufacturing. His strong combination of theory, coding, and infrastructure knowledge enables him to create real products.
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Git, Ubuntu
The most amazing...
...thing I've created was the model for an autonomous robot that could drive on the side walk by itself.
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
- Developed a model for ranking potential costumers.
- Developed a neural network model for predicting sales using time series data.
- Developed dashboards to visualize the offer and demand of a map using Dash, Plotly, and Mapbox.
- Developed a deep learning model for the classification of photographer portfolios.
- Developed an image clustering algorithm for automatic culling.
- Developed some web-scrapers and other RPA automation tools to gather image data.
Machine Learning Engineer
- Created computer vision models for autonomous visual inspection (AVI) for big manufacturing companies.
- Proposed and developed internal tools to improve the data efficiency of machine learning datasets.
- Developed GAN models for data augmentation related tasks.
Lead Data Scientist
- Created a real time system to capture data of the pilots behavior.
- Designed a robust data pipeline capable of processing millions of images.
- Developed a Neural Network model to drive a delivery robot on the sidewalk.
- Designed the curriculum of various Data Science/ML courses.
- Evaluated various IoT platforms.
- Investigated technologies such a TensorFlow and OpenCV to run ML algorithms in IoT devices.
- Developed a Linux and Windows Python application for HR software to measure employee productivity.
- Cleaned and analyzed large datasets using Spark and Zeppelin.
- Created a service in Python for Entity extracting using NLTK.
- Created a generic ML prediction service using Scikit Learning and Flask.
- Researched strategies to optimize pickup planning in warehouses, and technologies to create scalable multi-tenant software.
- Cofounder/Developer: Cofounder and main developer on an Augmented Reality platform. I developed the mobile client and backend of Arista using tecnologies such as Unity3D, C#, Elixir, Docker, Nginx, and PostgreSQL.
Author of Pypelnhttps://cgarciae.github.io/pypeln/
Founder of the Machine Learning Meetup Medellinhttps://www.meetup.com/es-ES/ml-medellin/
Contributor to Tensorflow Addonshttps://github.com/tensorflow/addons
Cofounder of the Machine Learning Colombia Communityhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/1766056600304468/
Author of Datagethttps://cgarciae.github.io/dataget/
Contributor to Specktral Graph Neural Networks Libraryhttps://github.com/danielegrattarola/spektral
Author of Phi Libraryhttps://github.com/cgarciae/phi
Author of Karmahttps://github.com/cgarciae/karma
TensorFlow, NumPy, Scikit-learn, Pandas, Spark ML, OpenCV, NetworkX, PyTorch
Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Deep Reinforcement Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Graph Theory, Simulations, Mathematical Modeling, Optimization, Cython, Genetic Algorithms, Heuristics, Data Visualization, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Dash Cryptocurrency, Agile Data Science, GitFlow, Internet of Things (IoT), GPT, Generative Pre-trained Transformers (GPT)
MATLAB Statistics & Machine Learning Toolbox, Git, Jupyter, Plotly, Atom, Docker Compose, MATLAB, TensorBoard, NGINX, MQTT, Spark SQL
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Functional Programming, Data Science, Concurrent Programming, Agile
Unity3D, Spark, Flask, Apache Spark, Phoenix
Raspberry Pi, Ubuntu, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Google Cloud, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, RethinkDB
Progress towards a Degree in Mathematical Engineering
EAFIT University - Colombia