Freelance Software Engineer2017 - PRESENTEdwards Lifesciences
Technologies: C#, WPF, SVN, Jenkins, JIRA
- Developed new features to perform medical procedures in C# using WPF.
- Helped improve the development environment with automatic build and test processes.
- Extended cross-device functionality where a C# GUI communicates with an embedded C++ app.
- Helped introduce JIRA and Agile methodology.
Freelance Software Engineer2017 - PRESENTRoyal Dutch Airlines (KLM)
Technologies: C#, WPF, REST
- Developed a desktop widget for internal use.
- Handled requirements analysis with non-tech departments.
Owner2015 - PRESENTByTerra
Technologies: Android (Native), OpenGL, libGDX, Material Design
- Developed a user-configurable animated wallpaper for Android devices using OpenGL.
- Developed a brainy puzzle game for Android devices.
Freelance Project Developer2016 - 2017GriDD Consultancy
- Analyzed project requirements.
- Developed a tool to visualize partners and sales data geographically.
Freelance Software Engineer2016 - 2017Cireca Theranostics
Technologies: Java, JavaFX, Spring, MySQL, Matlab
- Designed the UX for a tool for the exploration of microscope images and metadata.
- Developed a prototype of the exploration tool.
Freelance Android Developer2016 - 2016Pixelindustries
Technologies: Android (Native), JSON, Facebook API, Google Analytics
- Helped develop an app for viewing premium video content.
- Helped develop an app for recording personal video messages.
- Helped develop a product store.
- Added analytics functionality to an existing app.
- Helped improve the quality of an existing codebase.
Software Engineer2010 - 2015TASS International
Technologies: C#, Java, Python, C++, Matlab, Simulink
- Added a new configurable road segment with partial Euler spiral shape to a traffic scenario editor in C#.
- Added a new sensor for the detection of lane markers to a traffic scenario simulator using OpenSceneGraph in C++, Python, and C#.
- Developed a plugin to import road user data measured by laser scanners on a vehicle into a traffic scenario editor in C#.
- Developed a plugin to import real-world traffic accident data into a traffic scenario editor in C#.
- Developed a generation of 3D guardrail models using C# calling C++ through SWIG.
- Added configuration and generation of lane marker patterns using C#.
- Improved performance and usability of a traffic scenario editor in C#.NET.
- Added 3D visualization of sensor beams to a traffic scenario simulation visualization. This is done with OpenSceneGraph in C++ with control from Java and Python.
- Debugged a wide variety of issues through C#, Java, Python, C++, Matlab, and Simulink.
- Managed work and communication as a Scrum Master of a team with interdisciplinary members.
- Sought, assessed, interviewed, and trained new software development employees.
Outsourced Software Engineer2013 - 2013SEARCH S.C. - Safety Engineering Research
- Performed skill assessments, interviews, coaching, and project management to set up a new software development team.
- Developed highly configurable road marking patterns for a traffic scenario editor for the automotive safety market.
- Developed a plugin framework for a traffic scenario editor for the automotive safety market.
Computer Science Student2005 - 2010Delft University of Technology
Technologies: C#, Java, Matlab, C++
- Assisted the training of students in object-oriented software development principles.
- Developed a Reversi/Othello artificial intelligence.
- Developed a hand gesture recognition library for the control of a media player.
Scientific Research Intern2009 - 2009Associação Brasileira de Informática (ABINFO)
- Developed a user experience research tool in Java to investigate the impact of input device on primary school children of multiple cultures.
Independent Software Developer2007 - 2007Dutch Heart Foundation
- Developed a networked real-world running game for children in C#.