- Freelance Project DeveloperGriDD Consultancy2016 - PRESENT
- Analyzed project requirements.
- Developed tool to visualize partners and sales data geographically.
- Freelance Software EngineerCireca Theranostics2016 - PRESENT
Technologies: Java, JavaFX, Spring, MySQL, Matlab
- Designed the UX for a tool for the exploration of microscope images and meta-data.
- Developed a prototype of the exploration tool.
- OwnerByTerra2015 - PRESENT
Technologies: Android (Native), OpenGL, libGDX, Material Design
- Developed a user-configurable animated wallpaper for Android devices using OpenGL.
- Developed a brainy puzzle game for Android devices.
- Freelance Android DeveloperPixelindustries2016 - 2016
Technologies: Android (Native), JSON, Facebook API, Google Analytics
- Helped develop an app for viewing premium video content.
- Helped develop an app for recording personal video messages.
- Helped develop a product store.
- Added analytics functionality to an existing app.
- Helped improve the quality of an existing codebase.
- Software EngineerTASS International2010 - 2015
Technologies: C#, Java, Python, C++, Matlab, Simulink
- Added a new configurable road segment with partial Euler spiral shape to a traffic scenario editor in C#.
- Added a new sensor for the detection of lane markers to a traffic scenario simulator using OpenSceneGraph in C++, Python, and C#.
- Developed a plugin to import road user data measured by laser scanners on a vehicle into a traffic scenario editor in C#.
- Developed a plugin to import real-world traffic accident data into a traffic scenario editor in C#.
- Developed a generation of 3D guardrail models using C# calling C++ through SWIG.
- Added configuration and generation of lane marker patterns using C#.
- Improved performance and usability of a traffic scenario editor in C#.NET.
- Added 3D visualization of sensor beams to a traffic scenario simulation visualization. This is done with OpenSceneGraph in C++ with control from Java and Python.
- Debugged a wide variety of issues through C#, Java, Python, C++, Matlab, and Simulink.
- Managed work and communication as a Scrum Master of a team with interdisciplinary members.
- Sought, assessed, interviewed, and trained new software development employees.
- Outsourced Software EngineerSEARCH S.C. - Safety Engineering Research2013 - 2013
- Performed skill assessments, interviews, coaching, and project management to set up a new software development team.
- Developed highly configurable road marking patterns for a traffic scenario editor for the automotive safety market.
- Developed a plugin framework for a traffic scenario editor for the automotive safety market.
- Computer Science StudentDelft University of Technology2005 - 2010
Technologies: C#, Java, Matlab, C++
- Assisted the training of students in object-oriented software development principles.
- Developed a Reversi/Othello artificial intelligence.
- Developed a hand gesture recognition library for the control of a media player.
- Scientific Research InternAssociação Brasileira de Informática (ABINFO)2009 - 2009
- Developed a user experience research tool in Java to investigate the impact of input device on primary school children of multiple cultures.
- Independent Software DeveloperDutch Heart Foundation2007 - 2007
- Developed a networked real-world running game for children in C#.