Verified Expert in Engineering
Dade is a passionate developer who builds full-stack applications by leveraging the cloud. He develops applications and architecture using a combination of React and serverless technologies built on AWS. His applications have helped the health, cloud services, and creative industries. Dade has degrees in automation and computer science and is proficient with automation, serverless architecture, big data, and migrations.
The most amazing...
...app I've developed helps caregivers monitor patients with dementia more closely by integrating information from a wearable device on the observed resident.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Developed an organizational management tool with AWS and React.
- Built and improved a CRS module that provides an effective and scalable customer risk rating solution.
- Developed a user interface to interact with a fixed bond smart contract in the Ethereum blockchain.
- Built a medical management tool that helps with episode coding and task assignment.
Software Development Engineer II
- Developed a broad set of global cloud-based products.
- Developed and maintained serverless websites on AWS.
- Developed serverless applications using Amazon API Gateway, AWS Lambda, and Amazon DynamoDB.
- Handled user authentication using AWS Amplify, AWS AppSync, and Amazon Cognito.
- Built a responsive website front end using React, Redux, and TypeScript.
- Created the application back end in Node.js, Rails, and Flask.
- Constructed and deployed containerized applications using Docker.
Software Development Engineer
- Built, maintained, and ran ETL jobs on the Apache Spark environment.
- Deprecated a large-scale legacy system by migrating it off the Oracle database.
- Created business intelligence dashboards using Amazon QuickSight.
- Designed a highly attractive user interface for mobile and web applications.
- Created a flow of application functionalities to optimize the user experience.
Software Development Engineer Intern
- Contributed to the construction of a Big Data platform to create easy access to large scale data storage and computation.
- Developed Spark applications on Amazon EMR to handle billions of records.
- Architected mobile applications using Android and React Native.
University of Toronto
- Guided and assisted students with software projects as they moved from one lifecycle stage to the next, which included analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Provided assistance with the class CSC301 (Introduction to Software Engineering) that covered software development methodologies.
- Assisted with the class CSC108 (Introduction to Computer Programming) that covered Python programming basics.
Web3 Game Collectable Marketplacehttp://www.neead.com
Patient Episode Management Apphttps://infomedix.com.au/
AWS User Registrationhttps://portal.aws.amazon.com/billing/signup
Customer Risk Scoring Apphttps://www.tookitaki.ai/
Project Management Platformhttps://www.proapptivity.com/
Dementia Observation System Apphttps://youtu.be/dujUXeBG7b8
Serverless Framework, Redux, Next.js, Tailwind CSS, Django, MUI (Material UI), Ant Design, Flask, Jest, Spark, Express.js, Cypress, React Native
AWS Amplify, React, Node.js, REST APIs, React Redux, Web3.js
AWS AppSync, Amazon Cognito, Git, GitLab, AWS CloudFormation, Jira, Figma, MetaMask, Sketch
Web Architecture, Serverless Architecture, Agile, DevOps, ETL, RESTful Development, Scrum, Test-driven Development (TDD), Unit Testing, Asynchronous Programming, Microservices, Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Integration (CI)
AWS Lambda, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon EC2, MacOS, Docker, Blockchain, Android, Linux, Ethereum, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Alexa
Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Amazon DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Database Modeling, Data Pipelines, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Redis
Software Development, AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK), Front-end, Web Components, Back-end, UI Development, Cloud, Serverless, Full-stack, APIs, Web Development, Responsive UI, Responsive Web Apps, Full-stack Development, Progressive Web Applications (PWA), Architecture, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), Web Applications, Single-page Applications (SPA), Amazon Route 53, OAuth, API Gateways, Algorithms, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Crypto, Cryptocurrency, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Non-fungible Tokens (NFT), Ethereum Smart Contracts, Smart Contracts, ERC-1155, Ethers.js, Mirage, Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAO), Amazon RDS, Product Management, Charts, Amazon API Gateway, AWS Certificate Manager, Code Deployment, Big Data, Machine Learning, Fintech, WebSockets, Chrome Extensions
Master's Degree in Computer Engineering
University of Toronto - Toronto, Canada
Bachelor's Degree in Automation
Beijing Information Science and Technology University - Beijing, China
AWS Certified Developer Associate