- Software Development Engineer2017 - PRESENTAmazon
- Contracted to develop software.
- Qt Developer2015 - 2017MBLSFT
Technologies: C++, Qt, Blackberry
- Ported an Android Secure Messenger application to BlackBerry native.
- Ported the crypto library from Java to C++.
- C++ Developer2015 - 2015PulsePerfect
Technologies: C++, GiNaC, Linux
- Integrated the GiNaC library into a Qt project.
- Integrated the Cuba library into a Qt project.
- Created different callback functions for the Cuba integration function.
- Created a parser for a Scene Definition File.
- Created images from mathematical equations.
- C++ Developer2014 - 2015MiddleMatter
Technologies: C++, Qt, OpenGL, Android, Android NDK
- Created a project in C++ using Qt OpenGL support.
- Developed a whistle recognition C++ library using Qt.
- Removed the Qt dependencies from the whistle lib and compiled it with Android NDK.
- Created an Android app that used the whistle lib as the back-end sound processing.
- Implemented a fast SMQT (Successive Mean Transformation Transform) algorithm for the whistle processing which performs in O(N) instead of O(N*L), reducing processing time to 3% to 19% of the original time (depending on the number of samples).
- C++ Desktop Programmer2014 - 2014Slimware Utilities
Technologies: C++, MFC, Networking, Multithreading
- Improved the existing Stub Installer.
- Created a multithreaded background process to manage downloads.
- Created unit tests for the product.
- Managed overlayed data inserted into the application image.
- Fixed bugs.
- Senior C++ Developer2013 - 2014Arris (formerly Motorola Mobility)
Technologies: C++, ObjectStore, Linux, Windows, Git, CMake
- Used the ObjectStore object oriented database.
- Used CMake as the build system.
- Developed new features and fixed bugs for a VideoFlow application.
- Created a logging system to automatically log files, lines, functions, etc. using a preprocessor macro.
- Fixed numerous C++ bugs.
- Senior C++ Developer2012 - 2013Dreamworks Animation SKG
Technologies: C++, Intel TBB, Boost C++, Qt, Linux
- Used parallel computing techniques with Intel TBB.
- Created a unit test using googletest.
- Fixed several Python-C++ interfaces.
- Created mesh compare operators (one for each different kind of mesh) at the request of an artist.
- Fixed bugs and made improvements to Dreamworks's proprietary software for creating 3D movies.
- C++ Developer2012 - 2012Motorola Solutions
Technologies: Windows Mobile 6.5, Qt, Boost C++
- Found the source of bizarre errors that turned out to be related to template linking issues.
- Created a lock screen UI (password prompt UI) for Windows Mobile 6.5 that interfaced with a data encryption card.
- Suggested various improvements to the adopted system of generating log information.
- Developed an Asynchronous Finite State Machine using boost::statechart.
- Used the Qt Framework for the lock plugin UI.
- Firmware Developer2011 - 2011Controlnet S.A.
Technologies: C and C++ for Microcontrollers, real time operating systems, USB interface, Smart Contactless Cards
- Worked to allow different USB modes (mass storage, virtual serial port, input device, etc.) to work on an ARM7 development board.
- Proposed, installed, and evaluated two different real-time operating systems (RTOS's) on an ARM7 development board.
- Tested an ATM machine to find bugs.
- Modified the firmware of an old Buss card system to add new functionality.
- Worked under the ISO 9001 Quality standard.