Verified Expert in Engineering
Daniel is a full-stack web developer and Zend Certified PHP Engineer. He started coding PHP in 2005 and, since then, he has worked on tens of successful web development projects. With a decade of experience as the lead software engineer for multiple US web development companies, Daniel can take on a wide range of projects while maintaining great communication and providing valuable expertise.
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Sublime Text, Ubuntu
The most amazing...
- Created a full REST API testing tool.
- Developed an image optimization application.
- Built an XML sitemap generator that crawls target websites and generates Google-compatible sitemaps.
- Open-sourced a few PHP packages and classes (a login with GitHub composer package, a PHP-based sounds-like search class, and a sip2 authentication system).
StarWalk Kids Media
- Built a custom library for schools with authentication mechanisms in Joomla, supporting LDAP, SIP2, referring URL, and IP-based authentication.
- Created various custom authentication mechanisms between their iOS and Android applications and the website.
- Created a custom Salesforce portal for their sales representatives spread out throughout the US.
- Developed a custom API client for contacts and leads that are being pushed inside the StarWalk CRM system.
- Created a custom command line Joomla component that processes PDF books and transforms them into HTML5 books.
Lead Software Engineer
- Created a modular CRM system with project management and invoicing.
- Built a teachers' social network for a Library of Congress grant program.
- Built an HTML5 ebook reader for a publishing company in New York.
- Developed management software to a worldwide product distribution for a large car chemicals manufacturer.
IMPART (via Toptal)
- Created a single-page dashboard model in WooCommerce using AngularJS.
- Extended WooCommerce subscriptions to allow editing Items in a subscription.
- Added a delivery calendar in WooCommerce.
- Created a Stripe payment plugin for WooCommerce subscriptions.
- Created a custom comments plugin for the single-page app.
IMPART (via Toptal)
- Transformed a WordPress and WooCommerce site into a single page app.
- Created custom WooCommerce re-targeting emails triggered by certain user actions.
- Created a custom WooCommerce checkout experience with delivery timesheets.
- Wrote a custom Disqus plugin and integrated it into WooCommerce and WordPress.
- Created a CMS in Laravel that is 100% compatible with WordPress structure, obviating the need to write redirects.
- Created a customer dashboard using AngularJS. It features a ticketing system, press release submission, shopping cart, and analytics.
- Wrote a custom front-end plugin that integrates with Angular and is used for live cropping of images fetched from the pixabay.com API.
- Wrote an Angular-driven search that uses a "sounds like" algorithm to get results and has a unique look.
- Created the entire design and UI from scratch.
TPS Teacher Networkhttp://tpsteachersnetwork.org
This uses the Joomla Framework/CMS. My team and I devised a set of modules/plugins that worked in conjunction with JomSocial, Kunena, AcyMailing, and many other Joomla extensions, everything resulting in a system that worked exactly how the educators wanted it. All this without touching a single line of code in the core components and thus allowing future extension updates to happen without the need for further development.
Simple HTTP POST And GET Requests Toolhttps://www.codepunker.com/tools/http-requests
For this project, I have built a CMS that is 100% backward compatible with the old/legacy WordPress.
The user dashboard and admin interface feature advanced reporting related to traffic, a ticketing system, and shopping cart with a custom-made checkout.
React Native, Laravel, Angular, Slim, Kohana, AngularJS
REST, Model View Controller (MVC), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Test-driven Development (TDD)
Joomla, WordPress, LAMP, Apache2, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Ubuntu, WooCommerce, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Salesforce
MySQL, JSON, Databases
OAuth, Web Standards, Data Analysis, Servers, SOAP, WooCommerce Subscriptions 2, User Interface (UI)
Composer, Sublime Text, Xcode, NPM, Git, Gulp, Grunt, Apache, Xdebug, Vagrant
Master Of Education Degree in English Language and Literature
Universitatea Spiru Haret - Bucharest
Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics
Colegiul National Ienachita Vacarescu - Targoviste
Zend Certified PHP Engineer