Web Developer2014 - PRESENTCodepunker.com
- Created a full REST API testing tool.
- Developed an image optimization application.
- Built an XML sitemap generator that crawls target websites and generates Google-compatible sitemaps.
- Open-sourced a few PHP packages and classes (a log-in with GitHub composer package, a PHP-based sounds-like search class, and a sip2 authentication system).
Web Developer2013 - PRESENTStarWalk Kids Media
Technologies: PHP, Joomla
- Built a custom library for schools with authentication mechanisms in Joomla supporting LDAP, SIP2, Referring URL and IP-based authentication.
- Created various custom authentication mechanisms between their iOS and Android applications and the website.
- Created a custom Salesforce portal for their sales representatives spread out throughout the US.
- Created a custom API client for contacts and leads that are being pushed inside the StarWalk CRM system.
- Created a custom Command Line Joomla component that processes PDF books and transforms them into HTML5 books.
Lead Software Engineer2012 - PRESENTWeb3Box Software, LLC
- Created a modular CRM system with project management and invoicing.
- Created a teachers' social network for a Library of Congress grant program.
- Created an HTML5 ebook reader for a publishing company in New York.
- Created management software for worldwide product distribution for a large car chemicals manufacturer.
WooCommerce Developer2016 - 2016IMPART (via Toptal)
Technologies: WordPress, WooCommerce, WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Created a single-page dashboard model in WooCommerce using AngularJS.
- Extended WooCommerce subscriptions to allow editing Items in a subscription.
- Added a delivery calendar in WooCommerce.
- Created a Stripe payment plugin for WooCommerce subscriptions.
- Created a custom comments plugin for the single-page app.
Back-end Developer2016 - 2016IMPART (via Toptal)
- Transformed a WordPress and WooCommerce site into a single page app.
- Created custom WooCommerce re-targeting emails triggered by certain user actions.
- Created a custom WooCommerce checkout experience withe delivery timesheets.
- Wrote a custom Disqus plugin and integrated it into WooCommerce and WordPress.
Web Developer2015 - 2016TravelWires
Technologies: Laravel, MySQL, AngularJS
- Created a CMS in Laravel that is 100% compatible with WordPress structure, obviating the need to write redirects.
- Created a customer dashboard using Angular JS. It features a ticketing system, press release submission, shopping cart, and analytics.
- Wrote a custom front-end plugin that integrates with Angular and is used for live cropping of images fetched from the pixabay.com API.
- Wrote an Angular-driven search that uses a "sounds like" algorithm to get results and has an unique look.
- Created the entire design and UI from scratch.