Senior Full-stack Developer2017 - PRESENTMegaOptim
- Built image compression APIs in the Lumen framework from Laravel that serves more than 1,000 web apps and sites. The resulting images are up to 92% smaller in size after optimization.
- Developed a WordPress plugin that utilizes the image compression APIs and automates the image optimization process in WordPress sites.
- Constructed a support-and-billing panel for customers to purchase premium plans, monitor statistics, and open-support requests.
- Created a PHP composer package and CLI tool that utilizes the image compression APIs and allows the optimizations APIs to be integrated into any application.
- Developed a WordPress website to showcase the service and documentation page for REST APIs.
- Created a load-balanced set up to offload requests to multiple servers and speed up the processing time.
Senior WordPress Developer2016 - PRESENTCodeVerve
- Built the WordPress plugin "WP Vimeo Videos," currently used by more than 500 sites. The plugin integrates WordPress with Vimeo and allows users to upload Vimeo videos from the WordPress dashboard or Gutenberg editor.
- Developed the GravityForms Handmade Signatures plugin that allows the site owner to embed a signature field in any form created with GravityForms.
- Helped existing clients with bug fixing, website performance, and page-speed optimization to at least 90% percent and up to two seconds of loading time.
- Developed a custom WooCommerce solution and integrated various payment gateways for the clients' needs.
- Created an internal licensing plugin for WordPress that validates license keys and handles auto-updates of the premium plugins.
- Built the Digital License Manager plugin for WordPress that provides functionality for selling license keys for software and acts as a software licensing server. The solution can be used with or without WooCommerce.
Senior WordPress Developer2018 - 2021Land Title Association of Mississippi
- Developed an identity verification plugin that utilizes the Stripe Identity Verification API to verify a user's identity.
- Built a user directory that lists all the active user profiles that belong to a specific membership plan.
- Developed a legislation tracking plugin for tracking specific US house/senate bills.
- Built various directories like a state county directory with helpful information.
WordPress Developer2017 - 2020The St. Petersburg Group
- Developed the St. Pete Catalyst news site in WordPress. The website handles thousands of requests on an hourly basis and several other plugins that provide various functionalities for this site.
- Built a WordPress plugin and internal events API that hosts an events network used by pre-approved websites through the WordPress plugin, which consumes the events API.
- Created a WordPress plugin for booking advertisements that integrate with Stripe. Clients can top up their accounts with credits that can be used to purchase advertisement slots on pre-approved sites in the network for a given time.
- Developed various custom forms from XD designs used for data input by the guests, namely guest posts.
- Implemented a business directory where local businesses can create their profiles and add information about their business.
- Created a COVID-19 interactive map with several cases in zip-code regions in Pinellas county using Leaflet.js.
Senior Web Developer2013 - 2018Freelance
- Developed a web app game that primarily focused on people with diabetes (they answered quizzes and then gained points and levels in their accounts). The application served more than 1,000 users simultaneously.
- Built a new functionality and improved the existing functionality to speed up the service phptopdf.com which serves more than 100,000 requests daily.
- Developed, maintained, and hosted over 100 WordPress websites for local and remote clients.
- Developed engagestudio.com based on the PSD design, including integrations with HubSpot and Trustpilot.
- Developed the loopsandbits.ch eCommerce site for music equipment. The eCommerce portion is based on WooCommerce and integrates with several payment gateways like PostFinance, PayPal, and Twint.
- Developed the techgarage.blog based on Zeplin designs, including dark mode, integration with Campaign Monitor, and Gravity Forms.
- Developed the Ilubooking.ee WordPress beauty-booking site and the booking REST API consumed by Android and iOS apps.
- Developed a site for online learning based on LearnDash and BuddyPress where students can sign up, create their social profiles and start online learning.