Full-stack Software Developer2020 - PRESENTLaw School Admission Council
Technologies: C#.NET, React, Redux, Service Fabric, Azure, Entity Framework, SQL Server
- Developed a feature-rich application with a mature React front end and .NET Service Fabric back end. Worked across the entire tech stack to deliver new features.
- Served as the primary technical resource for React's best practices and design and implementation questions and concerns.
- Coordinated with other teams to accomplish larger feature goals that spread across the application.
Developer2019 - 2020Trifecta Technologies
Technologies: C#.NET, React, Redux, Azure, SQL, MongoDB, SignalR, Docker, Node.js, Entity Framework
- Assisted as the primary architect on a social networking application for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Designed the entire application stack as well as the supporting cloud infrastructure.
- Mentored other developers on the team on the technology stack as they were not as familiar with it as I was, often working extra hours and weekends to help get work items to the finish line in any given sprint.
- Worked to incorporate multiple third-party dependencies into the application as required by the client.
- Contributed heavily across the stack, from back-end work on the API and database layers to front-end work on the React app covering both functionality and design work.
- Responsible for all technical decisions as client requirements evolved and guided the development team as those decisions were made.
Software Developer2018 - 2019Seed Development
Technologies: PHP, Laravel, Angular, Azure, SQL, C#.NET, Microsoft Bot Framework, LUIS
- Developed comprehensive application tests to allow for independent verification of back-end functionality by anyone on the team.
- Developed features that integrated with a variety of third-party APIs and technologies via exposed REST endpoints.
- Overhauled a legacy PHP web application back end to function strictly as a back-end service for a single page application powered by Laravel.
Junior Full-stack Developer2016 - 2018Ideal Concepts
- Developed, maintained, and wrote functionality for web applications critical to everyday business operations.
- Integrated SQL Server databases via a managed data access layer that I overhauled and upgraded.