Full-stack Developer2020 - PRESENTCox Automotive, Inc.
Technologies: C#.NET, React, React Redux, AWS Lambda, AWS DynamoDB, AWS, React Router
- Developed and maintained shared modules to facilitate shared state between micro front-end apps, including designing and implementing a shared authentication solution that could be exported to and consumed by the micro front-end apps.
- Introduce TypeScript to existing React applications.
- Mentored other team members on React best practices and the newer React features.
Full-stack Software Developer2020 - 2020Law School Admission Council
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework, Azure, Azure Service Fabric, Redux, React, C#.NET
- Developed a feature-rich application with a mature React front end and .NET Service Fabric back end. Worked across the entire tech stack to deliver new features.
- Served as the primary technical resource for React's best practices and design and implementation questions and concerns.
- Coordinated with other teams to accomplish larger feature goals that spread across the application.
Developer2019 - 2020Trifecta Technologies
Technologies: Entity Framework, Node.js, Docker, SignalR, MongoDB, SQL, Azure, Redux, React, C#.NET
- Assisted as the primary architect on a social networking application for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Designed the entire application stack as well as the supporting cloud infrastructure.
- Mentored other developers on the team on the technology stack as they were not as familiar with it as I was, often working extra hours and weekends to help get work items to the finish line in any given sprint.
- Worked to incorporate multiple third-party dependencies into the application as required by the client.
- Contributed heavily across the stack, from back-end work on the API and database layers to front-end work on the React app covering both functionality and design work.
- Responsible for all technical decisions as client requirements evolved and guided the development team as those decisions were made.
Software Developer2018 - 2019Seed Development
Technologies: Language Understanding Intelligent Service (LUIS), Microsoft Bot Framework, C#.NET, SQL, Azure, Angular, Laravel, PHP
- Developed comprehensive application tests to allow for independent verification of back-end functionality by anyone on the team.
- Developed features that integrated with a variety of third-party APIs and technologies via exposed REST endpoints.
- Overhauled a legacy PHP web application back end to function strictly as a back-end service for a single page application powered by Laravel.
Junior Full-stack Developer2016 - 2018Ideal Concepts
- Developed, maintained, and wrote functionality for web applications critical to everyday business operations.
- Integrated SQL Server databases via a managed data access layer that I overhauled and upgraded.