Senior Full-stack Developer2021 - PRESENTAWeber Inc.
- Promoted to the senior developer in less than six months.
- Led effort to move application architecture away from a single monolithic web application and towards a micro-frontends architecture powered by Webpack 5 module federation.
- Took the initiative on multiple projects to update and improve their architecture and test coverage.
- Built numerous reusable UX components that are used across teams.
Senior Full-Stack Developer2020 - PRESENTKnowledge Owl
- Overhauled the front-end build system with Gulp to vastly improve the front-end build and deployment processes. Built a custom pipeline to facilitate features such as automatic cache busting and bundle optimization.
- Single-handedly designed and developed full-fledged application features of customers. This includes the backed design of relevant models/schemas and the necessary UI/UX front-end design.
- Oversaw upgrade of the application stack from obsolete PHP 5.3 to the latest PHP 8.1. This included updates to the docker image, application dependencies, and application code to execute this massive undertaking.
- Refactored major pieces of existing functionality to facilitate better maintainability and more expedient additions to that existing functionality as requested by customers.
Full-stack Developer2020 - 2021Cox Automotive, Inc.
Technologies: C#.NET, React, React Redux, AWS Lambda, AWS DynamoDB, AWS, React Router, .NET Core, MVC Design, REST, Scrum, NoSQL, Software Engineering
- Developed and maintained shared modules to facilitate shared state between Micro Frontend apps, including designing and implementing a shared authentication solution that could be exported to and consumed by the Micro Frontend apps.
- Introduce TypeScript to existing React applications.
- Mentored other team members on React best practices and the newer React features.
Full-stack Software Developer2020 - 2020Law School Admission Council
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework, Azure, Azure Service Fabric, Redux, React, C#.NET, .NET Core, MVC Design, REST, Scrum, Software Engineering
- Developed a feature-rich application with a mature React front-end and .NET Service Fabric back-end. Worked across the entire tech stack to deliver new features.
- Served as the primary technical resource for React's best practices and design and implementation questions and concerns.
- Coordinated with other teams to accomplish larger feature goals that spread across the application.
Developer2019 - 2020Trifecta Technologies
Technologies: Entity Framework, Node.js, Docker, SignalR, MongoDB, SQL, Azure, Redux, React, C#.NET, .NET Core, REST, React Native, Scrum, Software Engineering
- Assisted as the primary architect on a social networking application for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Designed the entire application stack as well as the supporting cloud infrastructure.
- Mentored other developers on the team on the technology stack as they were not as familiar with it as I was, often working extra hours and weekends to help get work items to the finish line in any given sprint.
- Worked to incorporate multiple third-party dependencies into the application as required by the client.
- Contributed heavily across the stack, from back-end work on the API and database layers to front-end work on the React app covering both functionality and design work.
- Trusted with all technical decisions as client requirements evolved and guided the development team as those decisions were made.
Software Developer2018 - 2019Seed Development
Technologies: Language Understanding Intelligent Service (LUIS), Microsoft Bot Framework, C#.NET, SQL, Azure, Angular, Laravel, PHP, .NET Core, MVC Design, REST, Software Engineering
- Developed comprehensive application tests to allow for independent verification of back-end functionality by anyone on the team.
- Built features that integrated with a variety of third-party APIs and technologies via exposed REST endpoints.
- Overhauled a legacy PHP web application back-end to function strictly as a back-end service for a single page application powered by Laravel.
Junior Full-stack Developer2016 - 2018Ideal Concepts
- Developed, maintained, and wrote functionality for web applications critical to everyday business operations.
- Integrated SQL Server databases via a managed data access layer that I overhauled and upgraded.