Verified Expert in Engineering
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on was a new financial instrument, a derivative of binary options, with integrated payment gateways and real-time money payments.
- Developed a stand-alone Java application that pushed data to different clients (HTML, Flash, iOS, Android).
- Developed a web application in Wicket and integrated it with a front-end output.
- Connected to payment gateways and executed real time money payments.
- Connected to various third party APIs (MailChimp, GetResponse, Facebook, Lightstreamer, etc.).
- Connected to market data providers with real time streaming quotes (IQFeed and Morningstar).
- Investigated possible technologies for a project and made a selection based on a cost vs. functionality trade-off criteria.
- Interviewed new candidates to join the team (for Java back-end and HTML + CSS front-end positions).
- Prioritized and making strategic decisions based on available resources and business requirements.
- Met with investors and affiliates, presenting technical details of a project.
- Fully administered deployments on Amazon AWS (EC2, RDS) from the initial account creation to the working state of the servers.
- Obtained and installed SSL/TLS certificates.
- Managed DNS accounts.
Java Back-end and Web Developer
- Developed various web applications.
- Modeled and administered MySQL and PostgreSQL databases.
- Developed a rich web UI using Sencha Ext JS.
- Created REST services and clients.
Java Web Developer
European Dynamics - Athens
- Developed business web applications for government e-procurement systems.
- Worked on database modeling (MySQL).
- Administered several deployments on client machines (Linux & Windows).
- Analyzed client requirements.
- Wrote precise use cases based on client requests.
- Led a team of developers.
Java Web Developer
Komercijalna Banka AD, Belgrade
- Developed enterprise web applications and web services.
- Administered IBM WebSphere application server through the administrative console and additional scripting.
- Developed stand-alone Java applications that run on legacy IBM mainframes.
- Accessed and incorporated legacy CICS transactions from Java.
- Administered IBM DB2 and Microsoft SQL Server databases.
Back and Front-end Developer
BIS Beograd, Belgrade
- Developed applications for financial bookkeeping and accounting.
- Worked on database modeling.
- Administered client installations on Windows and Linux machines.
- Remotely assisted clients with technical issues.
Belgian Public Procurement e-platformhttps://enot.publicprocurement.be/
New Trading Platform
JPA, JUnit, iBATIS, Hibernate, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Spring, Apache Struts, Apache Struts 2, Jakarta Server Pages (JSP), Jersey, Ext JS, Apache Wicket
MyBatis, jQuery, DBUnit, RESTEasy, JAX-RS, jQuery UI
Servlet, Git, IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse IDE, Apache Ant, Apache Tomcat, Subversion (SVN), Apache Maven, ActiveMQ, Apache
JEE, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Eclipse, WebSphere MQ, JBoss, Windows, Linux, WebSphere
EclipseLink, EJB 3, CDI, EJB3, WebSockets, Lightstreamer, Orbeon Forms, User Interface (UI)
JBoss AS, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM Db2
Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering
Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade - Belgrade, Serbia