- CTOFinanex, Cyprus2013 - 2015
Technologies: Java, JAX-RS, Spring, Wicket, EclipseLink, JBoss, Postgres, Lightstreamer, WebSockets
- Developed a stand-alone Java application that pushed data to different clients (HTML, Flash, iOS, Android).
- Developed a web application in Wicket and integrated it with a front-end output.
- Connected to payment gateways and executed real time money payments.
- Connected to various third party APIs (MailChimp, GetResponse, Facebook, Lightstreamer, etc.).
- Connected to market data providers with real time streaming quotes (IQFeed and Morningstar).
- Investigated possible technologies for a project and made a selection based on a cost vs. functionality trade-off criteria.
- Interviewed new candidates to join the team (for Java back-end and HTML + CSS front-end positions).
- Prioritized and making strategic decisions based on available resources and business requirements.
- Met with investors and affiliates, presenting technical details of a project.
- Fully administered deployments on Amazon AWS (EC2, RDS) from the initial account creation to the working state of the servers.
- Obtained and installed SSL/TLS certificates.
- Managed DNS accounts.
- Java Back-end and Web DeveloperFreelance2010 - 2013
Technologies: Java, JAX-RS, Ext JS, Struts, Spring, EJB3, Hibernate, Tomcat, JBoss, MySQL, Postgres
- Developed various web applications.
- Modeled and administered MySQL and PostgreSQL databases.
- Developed a rich web UI using Sencha Ext JS.
- Created REST services and clients.
- Java Web DeveloperEuropean Dynamics - Athens2007 - 2010
- Developed business web applications for government e-procurement systems.
- Worked on database modeling (MySQL).
- Administered several deployments on client machines (Linux & Windows).
- Analyzed client requirements.
- Wrote precise use cases based on client requests.
- Led a team of developers.
- Java Web DeveloperKomercijalna Banka AD, Belgrade2006 - 2007
Technologies: Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, WebSphere, ActiveMQ, WebSphere MQ, JUnit
- Developed enterprise web applications and web services.
- Administered IBM WebSphere application server through the administrative console and additional scripting.
- Developed stand-alone Java applications that run on legacy IBM mainframes.
- Accessed and incorporated legacy CICS transactions from Java.
- Administered IBM DB2 and Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Back and Front-end DeveloperBIS Beograd, Belgrade2005 - 2006
Technologies: Progress database & UI
- Developed applications for financial bookkeeping and accounting.
- Worked on database modeling.
- Administered client installations on Windows and Linux machines.
- Remotely assisted clients with technical issues.