Verified Expert in Engineering
Denis is a software developer with over eight years of experience in Android and iOS mobile native development and architecture. He is an expert in Kotlin, Java, Swift, Objective C, .NET, and C++. With solid technical and communication skills, Denis easily solves technical leadership challenges and provides guidance to the development teams.
Android, iOS, Salesforce, Mobile Development
The most amazing...
...things I've delivered and maintained as a team member are mobile and enterprise app products with over one million users.
Senior Android Engineer
- Advanced a healthcare scheduling app, creating an easy-to-maintain and scalable tool for healthcare workers.
- Delivered the major features of the application with Kotlin and Jetpack Compose.
- Developed custom Jetpack Compose user interface components.
- Implemented a pixel-perfect UI using Figma, Android Jetpack Compose, and other native Jetpack components.
Android Tech Lead | Developer
- Developed the patient services mobile app for a pharmaceutical company, including medication tracking and reminders, disease activity trends, charts and reports, patient adherence tracking, and education content media library.
- Built the system architecture, created solution designs, performed team technical leadership, and developed the application.
- Supported offline content management, integrated with the Salesforce SDKs—SmartSync and SmartStore.
iOS Tech Lead | Developer
- Developed the enterprise app suite for iPad to help sales representatives with the in-field sales solutions integrated with Salesforce: product orders, route planning, warehouse and stock management, and customer and outlet management or assessment.
- Led a technical team and developed the application, system architecture, and solution designs.
- Integrated with the Salesforce SDKs, specifically with SmartSync and SmartStore, maintained offline content management.
iOS and Android Technical Lead | Architect
- Developed an enterprise passwordless authentication solution for iOS and Android that allows individuals to authenticate into workstations—macOS, Win, Linux—and other sensing assets simply by being close to it.
- Created the secured Bluetooth communication, emulated PIV card, and optimized the device battery usage.
- Created the system architecture and solution designs, managed a team of technical experts, and oversaw the application development.
iOS and Android Technical Lead | Developer
- Developed the Anytime Fitness and personal trainer applications for Android and iOS.
- Migrated the codebase from Objective-C and Java to Swift and Kotlin.
- Implemented various features such as training workouts, chat, and calendars.
- Developed the solution designs, acted as the technical team leader, and managed the application development.
- Developed healthcare plans and Benefits of WEX for Android/iOS applications.
- Proposed, designed, and developed applications architecture.
- Developed major application features such as biometric login/barcode scanner.
- Developed and instrumented CI with integration tests.
- Worked on various tasks, as needed, including caching, fixing bugs, making improvements (UI, memory, code), sending tracking data, and writing tests.
C/C++ .NET Developer
- Developed a .NET-based framework developed to substitute legacy DCOM-based transport used in the data engine. Xenon Computing Platform (TMxe) provides a TCP message transport between applications and servers.
- Created server and client-side proxy components and allowed the client application to operate with the data in the relational database as a set of COM objects within the given object model. Data Engine is a COM-based data management platform.
- Performed Oracle and MS SQL Server support for Data Engine via OLE DB.
- Designed and implemented thread pool-based message processing under system heavy load.
- Improved platform performance and stability, like memory consumption and deadlocks.
- Worked on employee time management systems that reduce labor costs through automated scheduling, recording, reporting, and controlling work schedules.
- Designed and developed GUI and ActiveX components.
- Performed Oracle/MS SQL support for data engine via OLE DB.
- Developed the ESR platform, a web-based HR enterprise system.
- Worked for John Deere: Field Doc, an American manufacturer of agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery.
- Developed applications executed under the VxWorks operating system. The applications help to manage the controllers installed on agricultural vehicles.
- Designed and implemented the GPS decode module component.
- Implemented the flag module component. Identified and fixed existing system bugs.
ShiftKey Android / iOS Applicationshttps://www.shiftkey.com/
• Advanced a healthcare scheduling app, creating an easy-to-maintain and scalable tool for healthcare workers.
• Delivered the major features of the application with Kotlin and Jetpack Compose.
• Developed custom Jetpack Compose user interface components.
Implemented a pixel-perfect UI using Figma, Android Jetpack Compose, and other native Jetpack components.
• Integrated Lottie animations
• Implemented Geofecing / Digital Invoicing app features
Anytime Fitness, Anytime Workouts (Android / iOS Applications)https://www.anytimefitness.com/
Developed the Anytime Fitness and Personal Trainer applications for Android and iOS.
• Successfully migrated the existing codebase from Objective-C and Java to Swift and Kotlin, enhancing overall performance and maintainability.
• Pioneered the implementation of a multitude of features, including training workout functionality, real-time chat functionality, and integrated calendar capabilities.
• Drove the solution design process, assuming the role of technical team leader and effectively coordinating the application development efforts.
• Access to over 1,000 workouts.
• Communication with a coach or personal trainer; tracking progress.
• Finding gym locations and contact information.
• Club offers and promotions.
• Scheduling, viewing, confirming, and canceling appointments.
Mobile Software Development
Android SDK, .NET, Core Data, KOIN, ActiveX, ASP.NET MVC
REST APIs, Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC), Win32 API, ATL, AVKit
Android Studio, Xcode, AppCode, Git, Android Jetpack
Android, iOS, Salesforce, Bluetooth LE, Firebase, VxWorks, Oracle
Coroutines, Jetpack Compose, Mobile Apps, Software Development, Systems Engineering, Lottie, Geofencing, CAN Bus, RS-232, COM, OLE DB, TCP, TCP/IP, Networking
Microsoft SQL Server
Bachelor's Degree in Artificial Intelligence
Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics - Minsk, Belarus