Technologies: AngularJS, Node.js, Google Maps API v3
- Optimized Google Maps to host and update 10k+ markers in real time.
- Developed several AngularJS features on the main portal.
- Implemented portal unit testing with Mocha and Chai.
- Implemented an ES6 transpiler for the portal.
- Ionic Developer2017 - 2017Visio Green (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ionic, Angular 1.5, ES6, and Firebase
- Developed the application from scratch, choosing to implement ES6 into an Ionic project that come out to worked really well and take advantages of it.
- Developed the project and its architecture from scratch.
- Turned wireframes into screens.
- Optimized information management across the platform.
- Senior Front-end Developer2016 - 2016Lystnr.com (via Toptal)
Technologies: AngularJS, HTML5, CSS
- Developed a pixel-perfect landing page.
- Added new features to the AngularJS app, turning links into editable fields.
- Added new endpoints to the AngularJS app.
- Created new form templating.
- Front-end Developer2016 - 2016Pampered Chef (via Toptal)
Technologies: Angular 2, ES6, Webpack
- Developed several apps in AngularJS 2.
- Improved templates for the client's main site in HTML5 and CSS.
- Full-stack Developer2016 - 2016Heal (via Toptal)
- Developed the client's portal web app from scratch.
- Set the architecture for the new AngularJS site.
- Turned wireframes into a working site.
- Helped with some UI/UX decisions.
- Full-stack Developer2015 - 2016Fapl (via Toptal)
Technologies: AngularJS, Ionic, Node.js, Express, Amazon S3
- Worked along the CEO developing the main site and mobile app.
- Helped with the back-end implementation, suggesting and researching better and more secure methods.
- Implemented a secure file upload with Amazon S3.
- Developed several sections of the mobile and web app, which were both based in AngularJS.
- Web Developer2015 - 2015Monsoon
- Used new frameworks like AngularJS and Ember.js.
- Specialized in CSS and responsive design.
- Worked with a custom framework.
- Had a great experience working in an Agile environment.
- Led the team and interviewed new developers.
- Mobile Developer2011 - 2012Blanco Martin & Assoc.
- Designed and developed a number of Android and iOS mobile apps using HTML5.
- Implemented a RESTful API during development of the apps.
- Made UI/UX design decisions.
- UI Developer2011 - 2012Globant
- Developed SKL, a flash cards game for Facebook. Wrote the interface and data management aspects using ActionScript 3.
- ActionScript 3 Developer2006 - 2010MindSmack
Technologies: ActionScript 3
- Developed a number of highly interactive sites and games using Flash, including RPG, action, and graphic adventure games.
- Created an entire ActionScript 3 framework for isometric games.
- Web Developer2003 - 2005TecnoImagen
Technologies: ActionScript 2, ASP, Access
- Built dynamic websites from scratch using Flash and XML for several companies.