[Enterprise] Web UI Developer2020 - PRESENTADS Enviroment
- Developed core features for a web application that puts critical data at your fingertips to support management, engineering, and operational decisions within the wastewater collection system.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using the azure tracking environment.
- Collaborated with the back-end engineers to connect and improve the API.
Angular Engineer2020 - 2020Assetworks, LLC
Technologies: Angular, Material-UI, Google Maps API
- Optimized maps for real-time marker updates and tracking for over 5,000 entities.
- Combined markers to show more advanced information, like type and direction while moving.
- Improved and optimized components to avoid issues and help readability.
- Solved several performance issues with the company's Angular app.
Front-end Angular Developer2019 - 2020Stayafloat.io
Technologies: Angular, Bootstrap
- Handled all front-end development, I got a pre-started project and continued working and improving on it as a single front-end developer.
- Improved the site to be mobile-first ready. make sure all templates work on tablets and phones.
- Created a small JSON parser for dynamic form creations.
Front-end Developer2018 - 2019Sagebase
Technologies: Angular, DC.js, D3.js, MongoDB, Node.js
- Developed a site in Angular 7.
- Built a Force chart in D3 for gene network viewing.
- Created a bar chart in DC for Gene RNA values.
- Stored the gene network in Mongo with Express API management.
- Processed data transforming genes links into Force network data.
Technologies: Google Maps, Node.js, AngularJS
- Optimized Google Maps to host and update 10,000+ markers in real time.
- Developed several AngularJS features on the main portal.
- Implemented portal unit testing with Mocha and Chai.
- Implemented an ES6 transpiler for the portal.
Ionic Developer2017 - 2017Visio Green (via Toptal)
Technologies: Firebase, ECMAScript (ES6), AngularJS, Ionic
- Developed the application from scratch, choosing to implement ES6 into an Ionic project that come out to worked really well and take advantage of it.
- Developed the project and its architecture from scratch.
- Turned wireframes into screens.
- Optimized information management across the platform.
Senior Front-end Developer2016 - 2016Lystnr.com (via Toptal)
Technologies: CSS, HTML5, AngularJS
- Developed a pixel-perfect landing page.
- Added new features to the AngularJS app, turning links into editable fields.
- Added new endpoints to the AngularJS app.
- Created new form templating.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2016Pampered Chef (via Toptal)
Technologies: Angular, Webpack, ECMAScript (ES6)
- Developed several apps in Angular 2.
- Improved templates for the client's main site in HTML5 and CSS.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2016Heal (via Toptal)
- Developed the client's portal web app from scratch.
- Set the architecture for the new AngularJS site.
- Turned wireframes into a working site.
- Helped with some UI/UX decisions.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2016Fapl (via Toptal)
Technologies: AWS S3, Express.js, Node.js, Ionic, AngularJS
- Worked along the CEO developing the main site and mobile app.
- Helped with the back-end implementation, suggesting and researching better and more secure methods.
- Implemented a secure file upload with Amazon S3.
- Developed several sections of the mobile and web app, which were both based in AngularJS.
Web Developer2015 - 2015Monsoon
- Used new frameworks like AngularJS and Ember.js.
- Specialized in CSS and responsive design.
- Worked with a custom framework.
- Had a great experience working in an Agile environment.
- Led the team and interviewed new developers.
Mobile Developer2011 - 2012Blanco Martin & Assoc.
- Designed and developed a number of Android and iOS mobile apps using HTML5.
- Implemented a RESTful API during development of the apps.
- Made UI/UX design decisions.
UI Developer2011 - 2012Globant
- Developed SKL, a flash cards game for Facebook. Wrote the interface and data management aspects using ActionScript 3.
ActionScript 3 Developer2006 - 2010MindSmack
Technologies: ActionScript 3
- Developed a number of highly interactive sites and games using Flash, including RPG, action, and graphic adventure games.
- Created an entire ActionScript 3 framework for isometric games.
Web Developer2003 - 2005TecnoImagen
Technologies: Microsoft Access, ASP, ActionScript 2
- Built dynamic websites from scratch using Flash and XML for several companies.