CSS3 Developer in Córdoba, Cordoba, Argentina
Front-end Developer2018 - 2019Sagebase
Technologies: Angular, Node.js, MongoDB, D3, Dc.js
- Developed a site in Angular 7.
- Built a Force chart in D3 for gene network viewing.
- Created a bar chart in DC for Gene RNA values.
- Stored the gene network in Mongo with Express API management.
- Processed data transforming genes links into Force network data.
Technologies: AngularJS, Node.js, Google Maps API v3
- Optimized Google Maps to host and update 10,000+ markers in real time.
- Developed several AngularJS features on the main portal.
- Implemented portal unit testing with Mocha and Chai.
- Implemented an ES6 transpiler for the portal.
Ionic Developer2017 - 2017Visio Green (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ionic, Angular 1.5, ES6, Firebase
- Developed the application from scratch, choosing to implement ES6 into an Ionic project that come out to worked really well and take advantage of it.
- Developed the project and its architecture from scratch.
- Turned wireframes into screens.
- Optimized information management across the platform.
Senior Front-end Developer2016 - 2016Lystnr.com (via Toptal)
Technologies: AngularJS, HTML5, CSS
- Developed a pixel-perfect landing page.
- Added new features to the AngularJS app, turning links into editable fields.
- Added new endpoints to the AngularJS app.
- Created new form templating.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2016Pampered Chef (via Toptal)
Technologies: Angular 2, ES6, Webpack
- Developed several apps in Angular 2.
- Improved templates for the client's main site in HTML5 and CSS.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2016Heal (via Toptal)
- Developed the client's portal web app from scratch.
- Set the architecture for the new AngularJS site.
- Turned wireframes into a working site.
- Helped with some UI/UX decisions.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2016Fapl (via Toptal)
Technologies: AngularJS, Ionic, Node.js, Express, Amazon S3
- Worked along the CEO developing the main site and mobile app.
- Helped with the back-end implementation, suggesting and researching better and more secure methods.
- Implemented a secure file upload with Amazon S3.
- Developed several sections of the mobile and web app, which were both based in AngularJS.
Web Developer2015 - 2015Monsoon
- Used new frameworks like AngularJS and Ember.js.
- Specialized in CSS and responsive design.
- Worked with a custom framework.
- Had a great experience working in an Agile environment.
- Led the team and interviewed new developers.
Mobile Developer2011 - 2012Blanco Martin & Assoc.
- Designed and developed a number of Android and iOS mobile apps using HTML5.
- Implemented a RESTful API during development of the apps.
- Made UI/UX design decisions.
UI Developer2011 - 2012Globant
- Developed SKL, a flash cards game for Facebook. Wrote the interface and data management aspects using ActionScript 3.
ActionScript 3 Developer2006 - 2010MindSmack
Technologies: ActionScript 3
- Developed a number of highly interactive sites and games using Flash, including RPG, action, and graphic adventure games.
- Created an entire ActionScript 3 framework for isometric games.
Web Developer2003 - 2005TecnoImagen
Technologies: ActionScript 2, ASP, Access
- Built dynamic websites from scratch using Flash and XML for several companies.
- Agora (Development)https://agora.ampadportal.org/genes
Angular application for the studies of brain genes related to Alzheimer's.
- Heal (Development)https://patient.heal.com/
Developed the front-end of a patient portal from scratch using AngularJS. They introduced me to the John Papa Angular style guide, which was really interesting and helped improve my skill.
- Fapl, Co. (Development)
Worked with the team on the early stage of the web and mobile app development.
I worked really close to the CEO and was able to participate in the architecture of the apps really actively.
- Pampered Chef (Development)http://www.pamperedchef.com
Worked on several projects with Angular 2. I was new to that technology, but learned a lot during the process.
I also helped on templates to improve the main site.
- Lystnr (Development)
Developed the new landing page and added new features to the existing Angular app.
- Fareness (Development)http://www.fareness.com
Developed on AngularJS and built responsive adaptations.
- Swyp Card (Development)http://www.swypcard.com
Developed the landing page.
- Intel AppUp (Development)
I was involved in the development of several Intel AppUp prototypes. This involved implementing an MVC design and writing APIs using Node.js and MongoDB. I also wrote code for the front-end using the Ember, YUI, and Backbone.js frameworks. Additional work included a number of UI/UX bug fixes, as well as using Redmine to track and address bugs in the code.
- AmEx Travel (Development)https://travel.americanexpress.com/home
- MindSmack Madness (Development)
This is a high definition company promotion website that behaves like an interactive movie. I was the sole developer on the project and implemented an object-oriented approach in ActionScript 3 that included lazy loading, preloading, and video streaming features.
- Polaner (Development)http://polanerallfruit.com/
This is a website for which I wrote the front-end code using HTML5, CSS3, and Flash.
- Ortega (Development)http://ortega.com/
This is a web page for cooking recipes that I developed using Flash, ActionScript, and an XML parser.
- Portal Vecino (Development)
ToolsGit, Slack, Gulp.js, Grunt.js, Bitbucket, GitHub, Atlassian Confluence, Webpack, Sublime Text, Angular CLI, Atom, Grunt, Mercurial, Jira, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, AWS CodeCommit, Pixelmator
ParadigmsAgile Software Development, Responsive, BEM, Event-driven Programming, Unit Testing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Asynchronous Programming, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Design Patterns, Prototype-based OOP
OtherAngular Bootstrap, Angular Component Architecture, PSD to HTML, Yam, Illustration, Photography
StorageJSON, AWS S3, MongoDB, MySQL
- Bachelor's degree in Multimedia Design2004 - 2007La Metro - Cordoba, Argentina