Technologies: AngularJS, Node.js, Google Maps API v3
- Optimized Google Maps to host and update 10k+ markers in real time.
- Developed several AngularJS features on the main portal.
- Implemented portal unit testing with Mocha and Chai.
- Implemented an ES6 transpiler for the portal.
- Ionic DeveloperVisio Green (via Toptal)2017 - 2017
Technologies: Ionic, Angular 1.5, ES6, and Firebase
- Developed the application from scratch, choosing to implement ES6 into an Ionic project that come out to worked really well and take advantages of it.
- Developed the project and its architecture from scratch.
- Turned wireframes into screens.
- Optimized information management across the platform.
- Senior Front-end DeveloperLystnr.com (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
Technologies: AngularJS, HTML5, CSS
- Developed a pixel-perfect landing page.
- Added new features to the AngularJS app, turning links into editable fields.
- Added new endpoints to the AngularJS app.
- Created new form templating.
- Front-end DeveloperPampered Chef (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
Technologies: AngularJS 2, ES6, Webpack
- Developed several apps in AngularJS 2.
- Improved templates for the client's main site in HTML5 and CSS.
- Full-stack DeveloperHeal (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
- Developed the client's portal web app from scratch.
- Set the architecture for the new AngularJS site.
- Turned wireframes into a working site.
- Helped with some UI/UX decisions.
- Full-stack DeveloperFapl (via Toptal)2015 - 2016
Technologies: AngularJS, Ionic, Node.js, Express, Amazon S3
- Worked along the CEO developing the main site and mobile app.
- Helped with the back-end implementation, suggesting and researching better and more secure methods.
- Implemented a secure file upload with Amazon S3.
- Developed several sections of the mobile and web app, which were both based in AngularJS.
- Web DeveloperMonsoon2015 - 2015
- Used new frameworks like AngularJS and Ember.js.
- Specialized in CSS and responsive design.
- Worked with a custom framework.
- Had a great experience working in an Agile environment.
- Led the team and interviewed new developers.
- Mobile DeveloperBlanco Martin & Assoc.2011 - 2012
- Designed and developed a number of Android and iOS mobile apps using HTML5.
- Implemented a RESTful API during development of the apps.
- Made UI/UX design decisions.
- UI DeveloperGlobant2011 - 2012
- Developed SKL, a flash cards game for Facebook. Wrote the interface and data management aspects using ActionScript 3.
- ActionScript 3 DeveloperMindSmack2006 - 2010
Technologies: ActionScript 3
- Developed a number of highly interactive sites and games using Flash, including RPG, action, and graphic adventure games.
- Created an entire ActionScript 3 framework for isometric games.
- Web DeveloperTecnoImagen2003 - 2005
Technologies: ActionScript 2, ASP, Access
- Built dynamic websites from scratch using Flash and XML for several companies.