Verified Expert in Engineering
Slack, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), WordPress, Git, Jira, SQLyog, Postman, NPM, Composer, MacOS
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on is the MotleyFool Stock advice portal, a localized WordPress multisite with a complex eCommerce integrated with Vindicia.
- Updated and added new features to the eCommerce platform. Built user dashboard features, including financial reports, social feeds, and analytics reports.
- Implemented Asana for team communication and issues tracking.
- Worked on site performance improvement and query optimization.
- Built search functionalities using Elasticsearch engine.
Full Stack Developer
- Rebranded a hospital website and built an online scheduling system for patients to schedule doctors online.
- Developed a custom advanced search functionality using REST API and Vue.js.
- Created an internal portal using React and Twilio for hospital guides to manage their chat with moms.
- Developed an onboarding application for a financial auto-invoicing system in React and Stripe.
- Maintained and added new features to a WordPress localized multisite with subscription products for Australia, Canada, Germany, and Japan.
- Consolidated an eCommerce system integrated with Vindicia third-party vendor.
- Updated, refined, and improved old custom plugins and themes using PHP OOP, Lando, PHP unit testing, and Webpack assets bundling.
- Maintained and added new features to Bloomberg WordPress multisite.
- Added and set up new sites to the multisite and localized and resolved East Asian font issues.
- Built new custom Visual Composer modules and updated existing ones.
- Built and maintained a webinars registration system integrated with Intrado APIs and WP-Cron.
- Maintained and added features to high-traffic WordPress websites https://essence.com and https://girlsunited.essence.com/.
- Maintained and added features to https://www.naturallycurly.com, a Laravel CMS website.
- Built pages using Gutenberg core and built Gutenberg custom blocks using either ACF or React.
- Designed and implemented infinite scrolling both in the front end and the back end.
- Integrated third-party video providers like Brightcove and JW Player.
- Integrated Google Ads and added sticky, general, and lazy-loaded features.
- Implemented deep third-party tracking, including Google, Facebook, and Salesforce.
- Built custom CLIs and used cron jobs to auto-publish articles every day based on Google Analytics data.
- Added a custom sitemap plugin to generate offline sitemap segments and merge them into one and serve on the fly per requests.
- Used ACF Pro and its various hooks to customize the theme and added custom post types and custom meta fields.
- Worked closely with the project manager to provide high-end development services for clients.
- Built WordPress themes and custom plugins from scratch and added flexible content blocks using the ACF Pro plugin.
- Built beautiful pixel-perfect and mobile-responsive front pages from the given mockup or creative designs.
- Used Timber plugin and Twig template language to build custom themes.
- Maintained WordPress websites and added custom features per clients’ requests.
- Maintained Drupal websites and also moved a Drupal site to the WordPress stack.
- Developed software using RESTful APIs with Node.js and Express.js.
- Build an Angular UI with internationalization and localization capabilities and a modular system for expansion, including custom components, API integration, and Auth.
- Designed and created a MongoDB database structure.
Junior Software Engineer
- Implemented a system for creating promotional campaign landing pages from the CMS.
- Built a career portal for creating and publicizing open positions at the company.
- Created an eCommerce website with payment integration and social account. authorizing.
- Built real-estate and travel platforms in the MERN stack and IDX listing.
Financial Advice eCommerce Portalhttps://www.fool.com
This website uses WordPress Multisite and site location that supports the US, Australia, Canada, Germany, and Japan, and is set up to eCommerce using a third-party vendor, Vindicia Service. It has a bunch of custom plugins built that are contributing to its eCommerce system modules. Most of them are created based mainly on OOP, Webpack Assets bundling, Lando set up, and PHP unit testing.
I worked on cleaning up, improving, and optimizing the existing codebase. I also maintained and added new features related to eCommerce premium products and Vindicia third-party integration.
News Article Feed and Video Streaming Portalhttps://essence.com
The website is built on a custom theme and uses Gutenberg core and custom blocks to create pages. I integrated Ads, optimized Google Analytics, Brightcove videos, JWPlayer videos, and a lot more inside.
Bloomberg Web Portalhttps://www.bloomberg.com/company
I customized the page contents, added new and updated existing custom visual composer modules, and implemented the webinars feed using Intrado API integration with custom search and filters, infinite scroll, custom tags, and custom templates.
Mainstreet Financial Platform Websitehttps://www.mainstreet.com/
The website was successfully launched within one month.
eCommerce Platform for Fundraising and Marketplacehttps://www.classful.com
Bootstrap, Twig, Tailwind CSS, Laravel, Express.js, Next.js, Angular, Vanilla JS
Brightcove API, Google Analytics API, Slack API, WordPress REST API, React, jQuery, Node.js, Google Ads API, REST APIs, WordPress API, Facebook API, Google Translate API, Google APIs, GSAP, Vue, Stripe
Slack, Git, Jira, SQLyog, Postman, NPM, Composer, Adobe Photoshop, Lando, Vagrant, Cron, Advanced Custom Fields (ACF), JWPlayer, Trello, GitHub, ACF PRO, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Webpack, Gulp, Figma, Confluence, Zeplin, Gutenberg Editor, Google Analytics
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Agile Workflow, Responsive, Responsive Web Design (RWD), Unit Testing
WordPress, Pantheon, Contentful, MacOS, WooCommerce, Drupal, Twilio
MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, Elasticsearch, SQL Performance
Operating Systems, APIs, HubSpot, Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP), Ad Optimization, WordPress Plugins, WordPress Themes, API Integration, Responsive Web Apps, Pixel Perfect, Mailchimp API, CSS Grid, Visual Composer, Plugins, Content Management Systems (CMS), Custom CRM Modules, PSD to HTML, XD to HTML, Sketch to HTML, Zeplin to HTML, HTML to WordPress, Google Tag Manager, Data Visualization, Localization, Regular Expressions, Animation, WordPress Multisite, Sitemaps, Elementor, Custom Themes, eCommerce, Strip, Gravity Forms, Optimization, Ajax, Healthcare Services, Finance, Web Dashboards, Analytics
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
University of California, Riverside - Riverside, CA, USA