Lead iOS Developer2016 - 2019Playbook
Technologies: Swift, iOS, Mobile UI Design, Mobile UX Design, Xcode, CocoaPods, Apple HealthKit
- Led the development for the Playbook Creator app, which helps content creators create and manage their content, and of the Playbook consumer app, which enables users to subscribe to the Playbook platform and access all the content hosted there.
- Devised a prompt for review that resulted in an App Store rating of 4.9, focusing calls to action on power users who are happy with the app and the content they consume.
- Built a custom video crop feature that I'm really proud of. It should be still visible in Creator App as part of the App Store promo video of the app.
Lead iOS Developer2014 - 2015The Bakery.io
Technologies: Objective-C, iOS, Mobile UI Design, Mobile UX Design, Swift, Xcode, CocoaPods
- Built an app to find local cafes with good wifi and power outlets.
- Developed an app to connect people that want to teach each other languages.
- Created an app for sharing sound bits around you on Twitter.
iOS Developer2013 - 2015Zero Bit
Technologies: Objective-C, Mobile UI Design, Mobile UX Design, Swift, Xcode, CocoaPods
- Founded the company in Italy as part of a startup incubator program.
- Made and published an iOS game called Sketch&Fetch.
- Made a mobile app for tracking public bus schedules and itineraries for Rijeka (Croatia).
- Got public funding that was mostly used for team equipment.
- Closed the company after running it for more than a year without losing more than personally invested.
API Engineer2012 - 2013WhoAPI
- Developed both back-end and front-end components of the company API.
- Worked on front-end user administration, including the creation of functions for parsing whois data and processing PayPal information.
- Created MySQL tables to save historical data of all the domains involved in WhoAPI processing and optimized the collection of said data.
- Contributed to the development of the Domainchy iOS app, written in Objective-C with a PHP back-end for integration with WHMCS API to allow users to buy domains using the iOS app.
BI Developer2011 - 2013iOLAP
Technologies: Flex, Informatica, Talend, PHP
- Built custom scripts in PHP to automate database communication and data profiling.
- Used ETL tools (including Informatica and Talend) to handle data migration and optimization of data handling in general.
- Developed Flex widget for Microstrategy reports.
Web Developer2010 - 2011Adria24
- Modified WordPress themes by changing designs and adding custom features, such as post ratings.
- Wrote PHP scripts to populate WordPress databases with data from Adria24 Forum and RSS feeds.
- Handled front-end and back-end development of company websites in PHP, focusing on debugging and error handling.