- Software EngineerBaseX GmbH2012 - PRESENT
- Responsible for bug fixing as a core developer for BaseX, an XML database and XQuery 3.0 processor.
- Planned, architected, and implemented an application and reviewing platform using OData, XForms, BetterForms, RestXQ, and XQuery.
- Planned and implemented a code sharing solution for XML and XQuery using AngularJS, RestXQ and XQuerx.
- Created an AngularJS application for a nomination and application process.
- Research and Teaching AssistantUniversity of Constance2010 - 2012
Technologies: Shell Scripting
- Was a teaching assistant for "Introduction to computer systems" course.
- Set up a mobile ad-hoc network using a Universal Software Radio Peripheral.
- Created back-end support and administration scripts for test set-ups of mobile networks.
- Conducted security research on the cryptography of GSM.
- Conducted initial research, configuration, and set-up of a web archiving solution using the Wayback Machine.
- Software EngineerIBM2007 - 2010
- Implemented prototypes of a web 2.0 style banking solution using ICEfaces, Java, Servlets and Spring.
- Exploiting Distributed RAM for Parallel Joins on MapReduce using Hadoop.
- Implemented HiperSockets as data link layer for the Reliable Datagram Sockets protocol as a Linux kernel module for System z.
- Responsible for network performance measurement between virtuals machines on System z for various datagram and streaming protocols using Linux on System z.