Senior Software Engineer2020 - PRESENTFORCAM GmbH
- Developed solutions around a leading IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) platform.
- Specialized in cloud infrastructure and helped in delivering an outstanding cloud experience for our customers.
- Delivered full-stack applications using Spring, Hibernate, Vaadin, and modern testing technologies.
- Deployed applications using Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm.
Senior Developer2017 - 2019Senacor Technologies
Technologies: Java, REST, GWT, Spring, Hibernate, SQL
- Developed solutions for our customers, usually sizeable German banking institutions.
- Architected and developed solutions on the client and server-side, including full-stack, using Spring, Hibernate, JavaFX, and GWT.
- Supported and assisted the customer in realizing their needs and building architectures fitting their requirements.
Software Engineer2012 - 2017BaseX GmbH
- Led full-stack development tasks for a SPA with AngularJS. Responsible for all client-side code, unit tests, and end-to-end tests.
- Planned, architected, and implemented an application and reviewing platform using OData, XForms, BetterForms, RESTXQ, and XQuery.
- Planned and implemented a code-sharing solution for XML and XQuery using AngularJS, RESTXQ, and XQuery.
- Created an AngularJS application for a nomination and application process.
Research and Teaching Assistant2010 - 2012University of Konstanz
- Assisted in the "Introduction to Computer Systems" course.
- Set up a mobile ad-hoc network using a universal software radio peripheral (USRP).
- Created back-end support and administration scripts for test setups of mobile networks.
- Conducted security research on the cryptography of GSM.
- Conducted initial research, configuration, and set up of a web archiving solution using the Wayback Machine.
Software Engineer2007 - 2010IBM
- Implemented web 2.0 style banking solution prototypes using ICEfaces, Java, Servlets, and Spring.
- Exploited distributed RAM for parallel joins on MapReduce using Hadoop.
- Implemented HiperSockets as a data link layer for the Reliable Datagram Socket (RDS) protocol as a Linux kernel module for System Z.
- Worked on network performance measurement between virtual machines on System Z for various datagram and streaming protocols using Linux on System Z.