Senior C++ Developer2019 - PRESENTToptal Projects
Technologies: Java 8, C++17, FIX Protocol, Windows Kernel Drivers
- Ported a Java blockchain project to C++ 17 cross-platform (Windows/Linux).
- Ported C projects for embedded devices to C++ 17 cross-platform (Windows and Linux).
- Developed an antivirus cross-platform (Win10, Linux, MacOS) service using C++17, parallel algorithms, encryption, HTTPS, regex, the highest performance, Yara, and MS Test Framework.
- Fixed protocol trading platform development using STL, Qt, low-latency algorithms.
ANSI C Developer2018 - 2019Freelance Remote Working
Technologies: RS-232, TCP/IP, Raspberry Pi, ARM, C
- Programmed Rasberry Pi to communicate with Ingenico payment terminals.
- Compiled and cross-compiled Libcurl/Microhttpd and LibSSL for ARM.
- Programmed TCP/IP and RS232.
Lead Full-stack Blockchain Developer2017 - 2018Dogezer Ltd. [dogezer.com & dogezer.io]
- Developed Ethereum blockchain contracts framework with Smart Contracts Framework dev and Solidity and Assembly in order to allow updates to smart contracts in existing contracts.
- Led Agile software development with a small team size.
Full-stack Software Developer2015 - 2017Zone Digital Agency [www.zonedigital.com]
- Contributed to .NET back-end development of Episerver and Umbraco CMS.
- Developed Android and iOS apps with Java and Xcode.
- Developed Java components of Adobe AEM CMS.
- Worked on Guardian Soulmates Python project (Django, Python2.7).
Full-stack Software Developer2012 - 2015Freelance Remote Working
- Automated UI testing for web services (SmartBear TestComplete tool) - GTeam.
Project Manager, Team Leader, Senior Software Developer2003 - 2012Teleca AB
Technologies: Java, C++, C
- Developed the user interface solutions for Android mobile platforms (Samsung, Sony Ericsson).
- Managed the development of the user interface for Brew mobile platforms (Kyocera Japan).
- Developed the UI of Nokia mobile platform.
- Planned and developed testing initiatives.
- Managed the integration team.
Senior Software Developer2001 - 2003Egar Technology Ltd [www.egartech.com]
- Developed a 2-tired Windows-based application of financial analysis tools.
Scientific Researcher1997 - 2001The Institute of Applied Physics [www.ipfran.ru]
Technologies: C++, C
- Programmed the Octagon microcontrollers of hydroacoustic underwater complexes.
- Developed Win32 Desktop applications.
- Developed the Intel OpenCV library in Intel Research Center.