Senior Full-stack Developer2018 - 2019Smart Yields, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, React Native, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Maps, Stripe, Twilio
- Developed mobile and web agricultural applications for farmers using React and React Native.
- Developed a Node.js back end with a REST API that serves mobile and web applications.
- Implemented a Google Maps overlay to display sensor data (temperature, humidity, soil moisture, and so on) on the map using a D3.js library.
- Implemented billing with iOS, Android, and Stripe subscriptions for mobile and web applications.
React Native Developer2018 - 2018Capital Hill Management, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: React Native, GraphQL, OpenTok
- Developed an online shopping application for iOS and Android.
- Implemented online audio and video calls using the OpenTok SDK.
- Implemented authentication for React Native mobile application.
- Built an online chat feature.
Unity Software Engineer for Mobile2017 - 2018Signal Studios, LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: Unity3D, Jenkins CI, GameSparks
- Worked on MOBA Unity game for iOS and Android.
- Integrated Facebook, Tapdaq, Kochava, Helpshift and Google Play Games Unity plugins.
- Configured a Gradle build system for Unity to resolve various plugins conflicts on Android.
- Configured a Jenkins autobuild for iOS and Android platforms.
- Integrated social networks and in-app purchases on GameSparks platform.
Software Engineer2015 - 2017Arello Mobile
Technologies: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, React Native, Cordova, Titanium, Trigger.io, Xamarin, Unity, Unreal Engine, Marmalade, Adobe Air
- Developed Pushwoosh native SDKs for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone.
- Built Pushwoosh cross-platform plugins for Cordova, Titanium, Trigger.io, Xamarin, Unity, Adobe Air, Marmalade, and Corona.
- Created Pushwoosh plugins for React Native and Unreal Engine.
- Modernized continuous integration and implemented npm, NuGet, and GitHub auto-publishing.
- Implemented TDD and extensive unit-test coverage.
- Wrote SDK integration guides and documentation.
- Communicated with users on GitHub to help solve problems and provide better support.
Software Engineer2014 - 2015HD Soft
Technologies: C++, Embedded Linux, MPEG, DOCSIS
- Worked on middleware for STBs (set-top boxes).
- Implemented DCD (downstream channel descriptor) processing module for DOCSIS set-top gateway client.
- Ported existing software to different architectures and hardware revisions.
Software Engineer2012 - 2013SoftLab-Nsk
Technologies: C++, OpenGL, COM, Blender
- Developed a 3D-rendering module for Forward-T (video production and broadcast automation software).
- Conducted research on integrating existing open-source 3D-rendering engines into Forward-T.
- Received a master's degree in physics and computer engineering.
Software Development Intern2011 - 2013Intel
Technologies: C++, SSA, SIMD, SSE, AVX
- Developed Intel C++ Compiler vectorization module.
- Improved data-dependency analysis for loop optimizations.
- Developed benchmarks to estimate the efficiency of vectorization on different architectures.
- Performed regression testing to verify software quality and performance of code optimized with the Intel C++ Compiler.