React/React Native Developer2022 - 2022Bean Counter Bookkeeping PS LLC
Technologies: React, React Native, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, NestJS, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
- Built a Node.js back end with a REST API that serves mobile and web applications.
- Developed a web application for users registration.
- Created a React Native application that allows users to share documents and communicate via text messages.
Software Engineer2020 - 2022Actio
Technologies: WebRTC, React Native, FMOD, Stripe, Twilio, OpenTok, Firebase, Storybook, Redux, REST, REST APIs, Mobile Development, Architecture, Redux-Saga
- Developed a mobile application for iOS and Android for online coaching classes.
- Implemented the video call functionality, which includes handling incoming push and VoIP notifications, managing audio and video stream subscriptions and playing multiple audio and video streams.
- Developed a flexible architecture to be able to use various RTC providers and dynamically switch between them.
- Integrated Stripe to manage subscriptions and user donations.
Lead React and Node.js Engineer2019 - 2020Highlighter, Inс. (via Toptal)
- Developed a Node.js back end with a GraphQL API that serves mobile and web applications.
- Developed a social mobile application using React Native.
- Implemented a web components library that is shared between multiple web applications.
Senior Full-stack Developer2018 - 2019Smart Yields, Inc. (via Toptal)
- Developed mobile and web agricultural applications for farmers using React and React Native.
- Developed a Node.js back end with a REST API that serves mobile and web applications.
- Implemented a Google Maps overlay to display sensor data (temperature, humidity, soil moisture, and so on) on the map using a D3.js library.
- Implemented billing with iOS, Android, and Stripe subscriptions for mobile and web applications.
React Native Developer2018 - 2018Capital Hill Management, Inc. (via Toptal)
- Developed an online shopping application for iOS and Android.
- Implemented audio and video call functionality using the OpenTok SDK.
- Implemented an online chat feature for peer-to-peer communication using text messages.
Unity Software Engineer2017 - 2018Signal Studios, LLC (via Toptal)
- Worked on Call of Guardians (MOBA Unity game) for iOS and Android.
- Integrated Facebook, Tapdaq, Kochava, Helpshift, and Google Play Games Unity plugins.
- Configured a Gradle build system for Unity to resolve various plugin conflicts on Android.
- Configured a Jenkins autobuild for iOS and Android platforms.
- Integrated social networks and in-app purchases on the GameSparks platform.
Software Engineer2015 - 2017Arello Mobile
- Developed Pushwoosh native SDKs for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone.
- Built Pushwoosh cross-platform plugins for Cordova, Titanium, Trigger.io, Xamarin, Unity, Adobe Air, Marmalade, and Corona.
- Created Pushwoosh plugins for React Native and Unreal Engine.
- Modernized continuous integration and implemented npm, NuGet, and GitHub auto-publishing.
- Communicated with users on GitHub to help solve problems and provide better support.
Software Engineer2014 - 2015HD Soft
Technologies: C++, MPEG, Embedded Linux
- Worked on middleware and platform-specific tools for STBs (set-top boxes).
- Implemented DCD (downstream channel descriptor) processing module for DOCSIS set-top gateway client.
- Ported existing software to different architectures and hardware revisions.
Software Engineer2012 - 2013SoftLab-Nsk
Technologies: C++, Blender, COM, OpenGL
- Developed a 3D-rendering module for Forward-T—video production and broadcast automation software.
- Conducted research on integrating existing open-source 3D-rendering engines into Forward-T.
- Received a master's degree in physics and computer engineering.
Software Development Intern2011 - 2013Intel
Technologies: C++, Server Sent Events (SSE), SIMD
- Developed the Intel C++ Compiler vectorization module.
- Improved data-dependency analysis for loop optimizations.
- Developed benchmarks to estimate the efficiency of vectorization on different architectures.
- Performed regression testing to verify software quality and performance of code optimized with the Intel C++ Compiler.