Verified Expert in Engineering
Dmitry deeply understands key development principles, design patterns, test-driven development, and Agile methodologies. He is strongly focused on writing clean, well-designed code that is easy to read, use, and maintain. Dmitry's key programming language is Python for back-end development, and he prides himself on his advanced English level. Dmitry has excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate and collaborate with teams.
Linux, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Python, Flask, Apache Kafka, Microservices, REST, PostgreSQL, CI/CD Pipelines
The most amazing...
...thing I have built is a facial, motion capture system for visual effects and animation.
Software Engineer, Pipeline Technical Director
- Designed and developed the microservice-based global notification system for the studio production pipeline using Python and Apache Kafka.
- Created and built multiple automation tools using Python and Ansible.
- Set up CI/CD and deployment automation pipelines for GitLab.
- Developed the internal recruitment and onboarding automation platform using Airtable.
- Created and updated a number of microservices for the product.
- Wrote integration and unit tests for the product and ensured the stability of CI/CD pipelines during the release.
- Developed pipeline automation tools to help detect errors in CI/CD pipelines and to detect the overall testing code coverage.
- Optimized the performance of the product by improving the database I/O patterns.
- Helped to improve the code quality of the product.
Software R&D Engineer
CGF Visual Effects Studio
- Designed and developed the back-end content publish server and the client library using Python and Flask.
- Created and developed the audio-driven rendering pipeline for a digital avatar.
- Designed and developed the recording, tracking, and solution tools for an in-house facial motion capture pipeline.
Moscow State University
- Developed the core architecture and several C++ modules for the molecular visualization tool.
- Implemented and documented various modules for the software based on the core architecture.
- Presented the developed software at the VIZBI-2014 conference.
Full-stack Web Developer
- Created an online role-playing game as a personal project.
- Developed both back- and front-end for multiple websites.
- Built multiple web-based interactive 2D and 3D graphics editors.
In-house Content Publish Server
Kaspersky Anti-targeted-attack Platformhttps://www.kaspersky.com/enterprise-security/wiki-section/products/kaspersky-anti-targeted-attack-platform
On this project, I did the following:
• Created and updated a number of microservices for the product.
• Wrote integration and unit tests for the product and ensured the stability of CI/CD pipelines during the release.
• Developed pipeline automation tools to help detect errors in CI/CD pipelines and to detect the overall testing code coverage.
• Optimized the performance of the product by improving the database I/O patterns.
• Helped to improve the code quality of the product.
CGF Nimble – Facial Motion Capture Systemhttp://www.cgfww.com/nimble
3MTK – Moscow Molecular Modeling Toolkithttp://molsim.org/en/3mtk
Software Development, Computer Graphics, Back-end, CI/CD Pipelines, Message Queues, APIs, Solution Architecture, QA Testing, Software Design, Software Architecture, Web Development, Airtable, Prometheus, Containerization, Datasets
NumPy, Pandas, Slack API
REST, Testing, Web Architecture, Microservices, DevOps, Design Patterns
Linux, Docker, Apache Kafka, Software Design Patterns, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Databases, PostgreSQL, Redis, ClickHouse, MySQL
NGINX, uWSGI, Ansible
Engineer's Degree in Computer Aided Design (CAD)
Bauman Moscow State University - Moscow, Russia