- Mobile Competence Manager and Mobile ArchitectN-iX2013 - PRESENT
- Created a mobile application for an asset management system. Mini-MEAP application configuration and workflow can be reconfigured by customization on the back-end side.
- Managed internal mobile competence.
- Conducted pre-sale support of the BizDev.
- Created an internal portal for distributing the mobile application to iOS and Android platforms.
- Built a PhoneGap application for asset management based on Ionic framework.
- R&D Engineer and Mobile Solution ManagerSoftServe2011 - 2013
- Integrated TFS in one of the biggest banks in the Ukraine. Migrated from TFS 2008 and built SDLC using TFS features.
- Created an application which uses Windows Phone 7 and Azure and Bing Maps. This application is currently helping emergency services to find routes more quickly and use real-time traffic updates.
- Built an application for the biggest healthcare organization in the USA, which now helps thousands of clinics to collaborate with laboratories.
- Integrated TFS in one of the biggest bank telecoms in the RU. Migrated from SVN to TFS. Extended features of TFS with custom web services.
- Developed the internal competence, pre-sale, consulting offerings development, presentations, consulting services, training procedures, architecture design, and more.
- Technical LeadSoftServe2007 - 2011
- Developed a desktop applications set consisting of 49 applications. The main task for these applications was monitoring of network activities and gathering information about devices through different kinds of network protocols (SNMP, Telnet, etc).
- Wrote a web application for monitoring data saved to a database from a desktop application. The main task for this web application were providing updated data about network devices statuses, information, and routers configuration files for the user. Also included was text search functionality in configuration files, nodes, etc. Also this project required significant changes to the desktop application.
- Programmed a desktop application for monitoring network devices, downloading their configuration files, re-configuring network devices, generating reports, and more.
- Led the creation of webcasts for Microsoft – Ua. Ria-Shop and Azure. Ria-Shop is an online shop written fully on Silverlight 3.0 using DeepZoom and PhotoSynth technologies. Azure uses the webcast to show usage of the Azure Cloud Platform. Shows how to use Azure Service Bus, Azure .Net services, Azure SQL services and Twitter API.
- Participated as a developer in the offshore team for the Microsoft BizSpark 2009 Event. (http://blogs.msdn.com/sanjayjain/archive/2009/10/07/microsoft-bizspark-incubation-week-for-windows-azure-atlanta-09nov09.aspx).
- Built an application for the biggest brewery in the world. The main goal of the application was creating different kinds of reports for different levels of employees. Implementation of complex BI was required.
- DeveloperSoftServe2006 - 2007
- Participated in the development of a CMS web application for judicial case maintenance. This application was used for automating the company’s document workflow.
- Wrote a web application for a fleet management solution used for tracking vehicles in real time. The application reads on-board diagnostic details data remotely and provides the end-user with an easy way to analyze the data and improve the productivity of the mechanic by providing additional information to analyze the problems. Also, the user has the ability to track vehicle location on a map and obtain the immediate position's address for a selected vehicle.
- Built a desktop application for document workflow automation. The application was designed to automate the process of generating different kinds of reports using web services hosted on servers.
- Created a charts component for web and desktop applications. It provides standard chart types (columns, bubbles, lines, dots etc.) as well as specialized types (gantt, kagi, renko, etc). It also provides the ability to customize visual appearance of charts, axis, etc.
- Implemented a Jabber message sender that provides status abilities, registers new users, sends messages, builds contact lists, etc.