Analytics Consultant2019 - 2019Freelance Consultant
Technologies: SQL, Big Data, Tableau
- Collaborated with small companies on establishing their data infrastructure, discipline, and teams.
- Assessed existing processes, available data, and infrastructure.
- Planned for future growth in terms of product, and the team.
- Helped with descriptive and predictive user behavior models, segmentation, and A/B testing.
Product Manager2017 - 2018Nordeus
- Led the team in developing Golden Boot, a game for a then new platform called Facebook Instant Games. This product grew from an idea to over 10 million players in four months.
- Oversaw the product and project management, back-end development, data analysis, and game design within an Agile team.
- Developed high performance algorithms for matchmaking.
- Developed a distributed push notifications system backed by a Hadoop data warehouse and a machine learning model for user churn.
Data Scientist2015 - 2017Nordeus
Technologies: Python, Machine Learning, SQL, Tableau, Flask, Scikit-learn, Numpy, Pandas
- Developed internal data products. Designed, developed, and deployed optimization algorithms for in-game tournament generation.
- Developed machine learning models for anomaly detection, product performance and user behavior prediction, tools for optimizing marketing campaigns.
- Maintained and improved a custom, in-house BI tool.
- Supported product managers, game designers, and user acquisition teams with analyses, and insights.
Data Engineer2013 - 2015Nordeus
Technologies: Python, SQL, Hadoop
- Developed and maintained an in-house ETL system, and data warehouse on top of Hadoop and Impala for TopEleven, an online game with over 150 million players.
- Transitioned a single PostgreSQL instance to an in-house Hadoop cluster solution.
- Designed and wrote data import and SQL transformations, and oversaw the data quality.
- Integrated data from internal and third-party data sources.
- Scaled data warehouse and processes from a single product, to multiple products.
Software Development Engineer2011 - 2013Microsoft
- Developed the PDF Reflow feature for Word 2013.
- Designed algorithms for converting a PDF into an editable DOCX document.
- Implemented and evaluated machine learning models for identifying parts of a PDF document.