Consultant2018 - PRESENTCESAR
Technologies: Objective-C, Scrum
- Developed OS X applications.
Professor2017 - PRESENTNova Roma College
Technologies: Computer Science
- Taught about operating systems.
- Lectured on the theory of computation.
- Taught students about computer networks.
Senior Consultant2017 - 2018Accenture
Technologies: Modern C++, Qt, Docker, Blockchain, Linux, Raspberry Pi, NodeMCU Arduino, GStreamer, OpenCV, Drones, YOLO Real-time Object Detection
- Developed PoC/prototypes and presented them to clients.
Consultant | Architect | Team Lead | Software Engineer2008 - 2017FiTEC
Technologies: Modern C++, C, Boost, Linux, Android, GTK, Qt, JSON, XML, DBUS, CAN, J1939, NMEA, CMSIS, Scrum
- Designed and developed a bus electronic ticketing system in Modern C++, Boost, DBUS, JSON, NMEA, and Qt.
- Built a J1939/21-81 library in C, from the scratch, on top of CMSIS, for Cortex microprocessors. The library was designed to be portable and was ported to embedded Linux.
- Led, designed, and developed a DLL with image processing, GUI, and a firmware solution in C, C++, GTK for a bank check scanner.
- Incorporated Linux for completely new hardware based on ATMEL AT91SAM9G45 and developed an application for that using U-Boot, Buildroot, C. GTK, a Linux kernel, and driver development.
- Worked as the team and technical lead—adopting Scrum and TDD in several others projects.
Software Developer2005 - 2008Nokia Institute of Technology
Technologies: C, GStreamer, DirectShow, QuickTime
- Contributed to the GStreamer project by fixing bugs and porting plugins from 0.8 to 0.10.
- Authored the V4L2src plugin.
- Consulted at the Nokia Research Center in Helsinki/Finland to leverage GStreamer as multimedia framework for the N900 smartphone.
Team Leader | Software Architect | Engineer2004 - 2004CIn | UFPE
Technologies: C, C++, Windows, Linux
- Screened and hired the rest of the team.
- Acted as the team/technical lead and coached the junior members.
- Designed the architecture for a Waytec touch screen monitor and calibration application, for Linux and several versions of Windows, where most of the code (80%) was C++ multi-platform code.
- Developed a WDM device driver and helped the team member to develop the Linux drivers, DLLs, and GUI.
Team Leader | Software Architect | Engineer2002 - 2004CESAR
Technologies: C, Embedded C++, BREW, CMMI, SVN
- Fixed bugs and developed Motorola TDMA phones (proprietary P2K OS).
- Worked as the team lead, SCM, an architect of a seven-person team developing games in BREW for LGE CDMA phones.
- Developed critical parts of the games.
- Built a secure wallet application.
Developer2000 - 2001Mobile
Technologies: Palm, Windows CE, C, C++, Satellite Forms, Code Warrior, XML, VB, COM, OLEDB
- Worked in close cooperation with CEO to analyze the WAP market.
- Built Satellite Forms prototypes for Palm.
- Developed eVB and eVC++ prototypes for the Pocket PC.
- Designed and implemented a financial PocketPC application using eVC++.
- Designed and implemented a simplified eVC++ API database (like ADOCE) accessing OLEDB directly, getting optimized performance, and delivering a COM interface to be used by eVB applications.
- Designed and implemented an API to exchange data between a desktop and a pocket PC using a gzipped XML file through TCP/IP.
- Designed and developed a C Palm database in depth; it had several layers, including memory management, data structures, DBMS, and its own API.
Intern1999 - 2000Wiser
Technologies: C, CGI. HTML, MySQL
- Developed a CGI (using C) to render the bills of a credit card company.
- Designed and implemented automatics backup routines on Free BSD using Bourne shell.