Eduards is a talented software engineer with enough skills and experience to take on most projects. Since 2006, he's developed for the web and has built websites for small companies as well as for iconic brands and corporations. He's a personable professional who communicates well and has experience working remotely.
Gulp, Git, Sequel Pro, PhpStorm, MacOS
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on had up to 4 million clicks per day.
- Supported a network of websites.
- Configured servers and backups using AWS.
- Developed internal projects.
- Fixed and optimized an existing website functionality.
- Developed new features.
- Implemented a new design.
- Created landing pages.
- Scraped and analyzed data from more than 150 sources for a Laravel-based project.
- Developed many WordPress-based company websites.
- Developed and optimized the company website.
- Promoted the website in social networks.
- Improved the website search engine optimization.
Freelance Web Developer
- Created a logo-generating service.
- Developed an internal booking calendar.
- Created various websites for small companies in London.
- Developed my own CMS using CodeIgniter.
- Was involved in the full-cycle development process.
- Supported online gambling websites.
- Developed my own PHP framework for company needs.
- Created an internal blog system.
- Optimized the development process (installing bug trackers and running daily meetings).
- Developed and supported highly loaded projects.
- Optimized a MySQL database; reducing the query count and improving performance.
Casting360 (Formerly Talent6)
Laravel, CodeIgniter, Bootstrap
Responsive, Model View Controller (MVC), Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Agile Software Development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), REST
Bower, GitHub Pages, GitHub, Asana, Git, Gulp, Sequel Pro, NPM, Composer, Apache, Chrome Developer Tools, PhpStorm
Linux, MacOS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), WordPress Theme Design, WordPress
Ajax, Content Management Systems (CMS), WordPress Plugins