Verified Expert in Engineering
An accomplished software engineer, Elder specializes in machine learning and data science. He has expertise in the full lifecycle of the software design process, including requirement specifications, prototyping, proof of concept, human-interface design, implementation, testing, and maintenance.
MacOS, Windows, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Linux, Visual Studio
The most amazing...
...project I've created was an aircraft maintenance program connected to the 1553 bus protocol. It uses enhanced shortest path algorithms and system optimizations.
Lead Software Engineer
- Created the whole cloud infrastructure and defined the stack for the back end and front end to support thousands of clients.
- Managed the development team. Talked with stakeholders and investors about product road map and deliverables.
- Designed and built a solution to store sensitive data from customers.
- Designed and developed a web proxy filter in Go. The product was composed of a web proxy plus a web administration tool. Both components were written in Go.
- Developed the filter according to the required RFCs and implemented the best security practices.
- Contributed to gathering interest from big players in the data loss prevention industry.
- Supported the software engineering team with technical decision-making.
- Worked as a senior developer in the .NET platform.
- Handled the development of applications related to financial products.
- Maintained old and outdated C# projects for customers around the world.
Microsoft Innovation Center
- Handled technical requirements in interop projects.
- Developed cross-platform software for Windows and Linux.
- Worked with the most up-to-date Microsoft technologies, including Silverlight, WPF, WCF, and WWF.
- Researched the local market and provided training for locals.
- Supported local companies with technologies like Microsoft Silverlight, WPF, WCF, WWF, and SQL Server.
- Provided interoperability between .NET and Ruby applications.
- Analyzed software requirements and provided solutions based on the Microsoft platform.
- Solved business problems with solutions architected under the .NET platform and other Microsoft products.
- Managed internal and external projects using Microsoft SharePoint technologies.
- Created a global application for Johnson&Johnson to monitor all their other applications (including ERP) around the world.
It includes a great background execution process to analyze data and yield results in different formats.
Joinesty Password Managerhttps://app.joinesty.com
Flask, .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), AngularJS, Django, Express.js, Entity, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Bootstrap, NHibernate, ASP.NET Web API, ADO.NET, WWF, .NET Core, Angular, ASP.NET, Knockout (Knockout.js), Hadoop, Spark, AWS HA, Next.js, gRPC
REST APIs, Node.js, jQuery, jQuery UI, React, Entity Framework, Vue, Facebook API, LinkedIn API, Twitter API, Backbone.js, Instagram API
GitHub, Sublime Text, Microsoft Visual Studio, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), Mercurial, TextMate, LINQ to SQL, Subversion (SVN), MS Silverlight, Dapper, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), Visual Studio, AWS Key Management Service (KMS), Webpack, Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS), Microsoft Project, Emacs, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Amazon Athena, Jira, AWS CodeBuild, AWS Glue, DataViz, SQL Server BI, RabbitMQ
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Microservices, Agile Software Development, Functional Programming, Procedural Programming, Design Patterns, Microservices Architecture, COM+, Distributed Computing, Parallel Computing, Database Design, Web Architecture, API Architecture, REST, REST API Architecture, ETL, Requirements Analysis
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Windows, AWS Lambda, Amazon EC2, Linux, Oracle, Software Design Patterns, SharePoint, Azure Functions, Azure IaaS, Docker, Ubuntu, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), iOS, MacOS, Azure, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Apache Kafka
MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server, Relational Databases, JSON, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Amazon DynamoDB, PL/SQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, SQL Server 2012, Azure SQL, MySQL, SQLite, Redshift, Apache Hive, Data Lakes, AWS Data Pipeline Service, Databases
Machine Learning, Full-stack, Architecture, Back-end, Web Scraping, Amazon RDS, SaaS, APIs, Business Architecture, Enterprise Architecture, Solution Architecture, Web Applications, Programming, Back-end Development, CTO, Technical Leadership, Data Engineering, Software Architecture, Software Design, Multitenancy, Multithreading, .NET 6, Distributed Systems, COM, Amazon Kinesis, Crypto, Elastic Load Balancers, Leadership, ETL Tools, Integration, Fivetran, Data Analytics, Data Analysis, Data Warehousing, Big Data, Big Data Architecture, Amazon API Gateway, Data Reporting, Data, Data Warehouse Design, Code Architecture, Data Architecture, System Architecture, Requirements & Specifications, User Requirements, Front-end, Vi
Master Degree in Artificial Intelligence
Universidade Federal de São Paulo - Sao Jose dos Campos
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
Universidade Federal de Sao Carlos - Sao Carlos, Brazil
Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist
Microsoft Certified Dynamics Specialist
Microsoft Certified Application Developer
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator:
Microsoft Certified Database Administrator
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer