Lead Software Engineer2016 - PRESENTJoinesty, Inc.
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Angular, React, AWS, Node.js, TypeScript, Python, .NET Core, Microsoft SQL Server, C#
- Created the whole infrastructure back- and front-end to support thousands of clients.
- Managed the development team.
- Designed and built a solution to store sensitive data from customers.
Software Developer2020 - 2020Toptal Clients
Technologies: Go, React, Node.js, TypeScript, AWS, Elasticsearch, Docker, Bootstrap, jQuery
- Designed and developed a web proxy filter in GoLang. The product was composed of a web proxy plus a web administration tool. Both components were written in Go.
- Developed following the required RFCs and implementing the best security practices.
- Contributed to gathering interest from big players in the data loss prevention industry.
Technical Lead2008 - 2016LynasLogic
- Supported software engineering team with technical decision-making.
- Worked as a senior developer in the .NET platform.
- Handled the development of applications related to financial products.
- Maintained old or outdated C# projects for customers around the world.
Technical Lead2007 - 2008Microsoft Innovation Center
Technologies: Silverlight, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), WWF, Java, Linux, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, SharePoint, VB.NET, C#
- Handled technical requirements in interop projects.
- Developed cross-platform software for Windows and Linux.
- Worked with the most up-to-date Microsoft technologies including Silverlight, WPF, WCF, and WWF.
- Researched the local market and provided training for locals.
- Supported local companies with technologies like Microsoft Silverlight, WPF, WCF, WWF, and SQL Server.
Solution Archtect2007 - 2008Onset Technologies
Technologies: SharePoint, C++, VB.NET, MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, C#
- Provided interoperability between .NET and Ruby applications.
- Analyzed software requirements and provided solutions based on the Microsoft platform.
- Solved business problems with solutions architected under the .NET platform and other Microsoft products.
- Managed internal and external projects using Microsoft SharePoint technologies.
- Created a global application for Johnson & Johnson to monitor all their other applications (including ERP) around the world.