Data Scientist2018 - 2019Palo Alto Networks
Technologies: Hadoop, Keras, Scikit-learn, Python
- Completed R&D of next-generation machine learning anti-malware system for WildFire production system (>30,000 enterprise users).
- Initiated, researched, and developed a machine learning system for malicious PowerShell script detection.
- Contributed to R&D for an AI-based NLP interface for the Panorama network security management system.
Data Scientist2017 - 2018CyberSight Inc.
Technologies: Splunk, Boost, C++, Scikit-learn, Python
- Completed R&D of machine learning-based anti-ransomware solution in a small startup.
- Won Top 10 Best Ransomware Protection of 2018, Editor’s Choice (PC Magazine).
- Developed machine learning features for an anti-ransomware solution.
- Performed business analytics using Splunk.
Machine Learning Engineer2015 - 2016SimInsights Inc.
- Implemented online partially observable Markov decision process (POMDP) solver for personalized learning.
- Implemented inverse reinforcement learning solution for personalized learning.
- Created mathematical modeling for infectious disease propagation simulation for Tufts University.
Team Lead2011 - 2011UCLA, Research in Industrial Projects for Students
- Led team of four in implementing kernel density estimation (KDE) algorithm for crime prediction. The product was utilized by LAPD in the Topanga district for motor vehicle burglary prevention.