Verified Expert in Engineering
PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, Python, Git, Emacs
The most amazing...
...thing I've coded is an AI to play the game of Go.
Machine Learning Engineer
- Trained and deployed ad content classification and clustering models.
- Implemented an online marketplace site from scratch for Sellpy.se/market; using React, Redux, and Immutable.js with a Node.js back-end.
- Designed and implemented a machine learning model for the likelihood of selling secondhand goods.
- Set up continuous deployment and a review and the prioritization process for the engineering team.
- Migrated from a Parse platform as a service to Node.js on Heroku and other cloud services.
- Developed and designed a recommendation system for recurring users of an online marketplace.
Senior Software Engineer
- Implemented per state time of the week and time-of-day compliance logic for calls and texting.
- Set up metric monitoring and an alerting integration with Datadog.
- Developed analytics for A/B testing of customer collection messages.
- Implemented a limited rate integration for sending texts through Twilio.
Senior Software Engineer
- Developed and maintained the real-time tracking website/conversion tracking product in Erlang (with peaks of 3,000 requests per second).
- Designed and implemented a batch analytics platform based on Cascalog and Amazon EMR.
- Led a team of six engineers.
- Rewrote and rearchitected the payment processing API.
- Troubleshot the production system and database.
- Designed and implemented an automated Linux configuration management system based on Opscode Chef.
- Coached the engineering teams in how to use Git during the migration from Subversion.
Mayr-Melnhof Karton GmbH
- Introduced configuration management using Puppet for about 200 Linux servers and routers.
- Took part in a large voice over IP rollout.
- Designed and implemented Kerberos and an LDAP infrastructure for Linux with an active directory integration.
Redux, Django, Express.js, Play
React, Node.js, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, Pandas, PyTorch, Mandrill API, SendGrid API, Twilio API, XGBoost, PostgREST
Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Bayesian Statistics, Amazon Kinesis, GPT, Generative Pre-trained Transformers (GPT)
Git, Emacs, Chef, Puppet, VMware, SWIG, Ansible, RabbitMQ, Amazon Elastic MapReduce (EMR), AWS ELB
Docker, Debian, Heroku, Algolia
Datadog, CouchDB, Riak, Google Cloud Datastore, Google Cloud Storage, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL