- Machine Learning Engineer2018 - PRESENTSchibsted
- Trained and deployed ad content classification and clustering models.
- CTO2015 - 2017Sellpy
- Implemented an online marketplace site from scratch for Sellpy.se/market; using React, Redux, and Immutable.js with a Node.js back-end.
- Designed and implemented a machine learning model for the likelihood of selling secondhand goods.
- Set up continuous deployment and a review and the prioritization process for the engineering team.
- Migrated from a Parse platform as a service to Node.js on Heroku and other cloud services.
- Developed and designed a recommendation system for recurring users of an online marketplace.
- Senior Software Engineer2014 - 2015TrueAccord
- Implemented per state time of the week and time-of-day compliance logic for calls and texting.
- Set up metric monitoring and an alerting integration with Datadog.
- Developed analytics for A/B testing of customer collection messages.
- Implemented a limited rate integration for sending texts through Twilio.
- Senior Software Engineer2012 - 2013Campanja
- Developed and maintained the real-time tracking website/conversion tracking product in Erlang (with peaks of 3,000 requests per second).
- Designed and implemented a batch analytics platform based on Cascalog and Amazon EMR.
- Led a team of six engineers.
- Software Developer2010 - 2012Klarna
Technologies: Erlang, Git, Opscode Chef
- Rewrote and rearchitected the payment processing API.
- Troubleshot the production system and database.
- Designed and implemented an automated Linux configuration management system based on Opscode Chef.
- Coached the engineering teams in how to use Git during the migration from Subversion.
- Systems Engineer2006 - 2008Mayr-Melnhof Karton GmbH
Technologies: Debian, Puppet, Python, VMware
- Introduced configuration management using Puppet for about 200 Linux servers and routers.
- Took part in a large voice over IP rollout.
- Designed and implemented Kerberos and an LDAP infrastructure for Linux with an active directory integration.