- Salesforce Developer2016 - 2016Ignite Sales (via Toptal)
- Extended the Lift framework to include authentication using Salesforce.
- Supported real-time two-way syncing of the sales process between Lift and Salesforce.
- Implemented login using Salesforce into an existing system for walk-in customers.
- Supported capturing the lead and opportunity from legacy product recommendation system.
- Developed a managed package app, passed security review and published on the Salesforce AppExchange Listing.
- Operational Analyst2014 - 2016IOPTIME
Technologies: Salesforce, Force.com
- Managed communication with Salesforce clients regarding their needs and to study their existing systems.
- Proposed solutions—taking platform restrictions and roadblocks into account.
- Worked as a team lead to advise developers how and what strategy to proceed with.
- Made daily stand ups with clients to collaborate and discuss progress, road blocks, and status updates.
- Senior Salesforce Developer2012 - 2015Sky Computing Solutions/Magnet 360 (US)
Technologies: Salesforce, Apex, Visualforce, Force.com
- Worked in collaboration with a Salesforce partner Magnet360 (US, Minneapolis).
- Handled the custom development related work such as with Visualforce, workflow rules, single sign-on, Lightning Components, Apex, triggers, BatchJobs, and more.
- Assisted and advised all the team member's tasks, as the senior resource on the team. Working together, we managed to create and maintain a great working environment resulting in great project deliverables.
- .NET Developer2011 - 2011Trees Valley
- Worked as .NET developer on their on-going project at RMI hospital Peshawar, Pakistan.
- Worked on a cash module that presented the invoices to customer and did stock adjustment.
- Managed most of the Crystal Reports throughout the project.
- Web Developer2011 - 2011SPO
- Worked as a web developer and set up their website on Joomla CMS.
- Developed an electronic map using Google maps to mark branches all over the country and the staff information.