Fahad Munawar Khan
Verified Expert in Engineering
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Developer
Fahad is a certified Salesforce developer l and ll with more than ten years of experience working on various client engagements in the web technology area. He takes pride in creating solutions that satisfy the requirements and make the best possible use of all Salesforce platform features and resources.
Salesforce.com Developer Certification, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Google Analytics, Salesforce AppExchange
The most amazing...
...work I've done was on the Honeywell project. The most challenging part was avoiding the governor limits.
- Managed communication with Salesforce clients regarding their needs and to study their existing systems.
- Proposed solutions that took into account the platform restrictions and roadblocks.
- Led and advised developers on how we're going to proceed and what strategy to go with.
- Held daily stand ups with clients to collaborate and discuss progress, road blocks, and status updates.
- Served as technical screener for new recruits.
Freelance Salesforce Developer
Ignite Sales (via Toptal)
- Extended the Lift framework to include authentication using Salesforce.
- Supported real-time two-way syncing of the sales process between Lift and Salesforce.
- Implemented login using Salesforce into an existing system for walk-in customers.
- Supported capturing the lead and opportunity from legacy product recommendation system.
- Developed a managed package app, passed security review and published on the Salesforce AppExchange Listing.
Senior Salesforce Developer
Sky Computing Solutions/Magnet 360 (US)
- Worked in collaboration with a Salesforce partner Magnet360 (US, Minneapolis).
- Handled the custom development related work such as with Visualforce, workflow rules, single sign-on, Lightning Components, Apex, triggers, BatchJobs, and more.
- Assisted and advised all the team member's tasks, as the senior resource on the team. Working together, we managed to create and maintain a great working environment resulting in great project deliverables.
- Worked as a .NET developer on their ongoing project at RMI hospital Peshawar, Pakistan.
- Worked on a cash module that presented the invoices to the customer and made stock adjustments.
- Managed most of the Crystal Reports throughout the project.
- Worked as a web developer and set up their website on Joomla CMS.
- Developed an electronic map using Google Maps to mark branches all over the country and the staff information.
• Supported DevOps related to syncing data from salesforce to central dispatch (the backbone of the system).
• Implemented tons of RESTful web services for capturing in-bound data using JSON objects.
• Engineered countless outbound services to keep Salesforce as a sync winner for all of the system.
• Supported development for syncing the orders data with school server and direct ordering.
• Processed customer responses and generate alerts accordingly.
• Managed cab and driver assignments and syncing with central dispatch.
• Supported bullying all the syncs and cop up with platform limitations in this regard.
• Supported the conversion of custom Salesforce Classic environment over to Lightning.
• Implemented all the complex reporting using Conga.
• Automated payouts.
• Set up the approval process.
• Interactive reporting for loans, payments, and drawdowns.
Straight to Voicemailhttps://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000EGow8UAD
Ignite Sales | Lead Lynchttps://www.barlowresearch.com/viewpressrelease.php?item=11746
I developed and published an app that documents the dynamic sales dialogs directly into Salesforce to ensure that customers’ needs are met in a transparent, compliant, and ethical manner.
It increases the accuracy of all the opportunities and assures the capturing of the entire customer's engagement conversation, recommendations, and closed leads. It allows financial institutions to recognize the full benefits of their Salesforce investment.
A single sign-on from Ignite's dynamic sales dialog into Salesforce makes an integration into your existing Salesforce infrastructure easy for all to use and understand. No training necessary.
While working with Magnet 360’s team, a contractor portal was developed; this helped the contractors to avoid truck rolls. They were able to fix general issues regarding thermostats remotely from their office using the developed portal. It also enabled contractors to manage their customers, employees, and their finances. Customers were able to grant or revoke access to their devices for the contractors and they would provide remote troubleshooting.
Zuora was integrated with Salesforce to manage invoices and payments.
I built a system that helped estimate and implement sanitation measures and manage their accounts while working with Magnet 360’s team.
Core Sash Windows
I developed a Salesforce CRM solution to possess the following functionalities:
• Rank the customer's loyalty using NPS Graphs.
• Conduct feedback surveys (using Twilio SMS) to ensure the quality of work.
• Allow the manager to see survey locations that need to be executed for a particular day using Google maps.
• A smart algorithm that would group the surveys based on the location to avoid extra fuel cost for redundant truck rolls.
US Law Chambers
• Handle all bail-related affairs.
• Kept track of the attorneys, their availability, and manage charges.
• Lets administrators import new arrests on a daily basis.
• Offers client payment plans using overlapped model.
• A single-payment plan in case of multiple arrests.
• An onboarding secure mechanism to get information from the clients using the public community and let admin review and approve the information.
• Email tracking information to maintain loyalty leads.
This Salesforce application helps them achieve the following goals:
• Generate and process new leads.
• A call center to help telesales agents have easy access to a custom lead console as they speak with customers.
• A lead console which retrieves leads one-by-one honoring a specific algorithm.
• Assigning them a slot from a pool of available time slots (which is managed by the admin) after they contact a customer for a survey.
• An Android app to help field agents with customer information gathering, lead generation, and track their desired packages.
• Charge customers automatically after every billing cycle using a STRIPE payment gateway.
An attachment contains the autogenerated bill to be emailed to the customer after every billing cycle.
XML 2 SFDC Schema
• Helped build and maintain a high-performance, fault-tolerant Salesforce app published on the AppExchange
• Ensured the reliability and performance of the app.
• Integrated the app with the back-end system using the Lightning interface and REST API.
• Implemented CI using Git as a distributed version control system.
• Published a newer version of the app 2.0 which includes but not limited to syncing the campaigns with the back-end engineered system.
• Performed code reviews for the team and enhanced the quality of code to be acceptable by the AppExchange team.
I designed a two-way system to support data streams coming to and from AIESEC's international management portal.
I encountered system and governor limits while pushing data from the trigger for individual syncs, Batch jobs for bulk, and the mix of both. Also, I invented a sync system with a combination of Future, Queueables, and Batch jobs using Apex to foolproof.
Enhanced Marketing Campaigns
The main challenge was since Pardot doesn't capture purchase history from Salesforce, it needed to be custom implemented.
Quick Wins in the Enterprise With Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce Einstein AI: An API Tutorial
Lightning Components, Visualforce, AJAX.OOP, OAuth 2, .NET, Lift
Salesforce REST API, Salesforce API, Salesforce SOAP API, JSON API, jQuery, Salesforce Bulk API, Xero API, QuickBooks API, Metadata API, Google Geocoding API, Twilio API, Stripe API
Lightning Design System, Visualforce Pages, Salesforce Dataloader, Salesforce DX, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Conga Composer, Process Builder, Zapier, Flow, Jira, Git, Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, Google Analytics, Visual Studio, Xora, Field Service Lightning
Unit Testing, Automation, Acceptance Testing, Agile Software Development, REST
Salesforce, Salesforce SOQL/SOSL, Salesforce 1, Joomla, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
JSON, Databases, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Oracle 11g, MySQLi, MySQL
Salesforce Lightning, Ajax, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Open Source, Salesforce.com Developer Certification, Web Services, Force.com, Salesforce Consultant, DocuSign, API Integration, CRM APIs, Salesforce Apex, Salesforce Reports, Salesforce Community, Salesforce Cloud Flow, Salesforce Programming, Salesforce Customization, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Conga Batch, Salesforce Experience Cloud, Apex Classes, Salesforce System Administration, Integration, Communities, Algorithms, APIs, Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, Aura, SLDS, Data Migration, Certified Salesforce Administrator, CI/CD Pipelines, Back-end, Consulting, Salesforce Reporting & Dashboards, CSV, Salesforce.com Administration, Omni-channel, Salesforce Platform Events, Data Modeling, Architecture, Financial Services, Business Analysis, Salesforce AppExchange, Salesforce Service Cloud, Conga Sign, QuickBooks Online, Intuit QuickBooks, SOAP, Field Service, Marketing Strategy, Digital Marketing Strategy, SAP
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
National University of Sciences and Technology - Islamabad, Pakistan
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
Salesforce Platform App Builder
Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer