CTO2014 - PRESENTiOPTIME
Technologies: Force.com, Salesforce, DocuSign, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Salesforce API, Pardot, Salesforce Apex, Salesforce Experience Cloud, Apex Classes, Process Builder, JSON API, Salesforce System Administration, Business Analysis, Salesforce Sales Cloud, QuickBooks Online, Integration, Communities, Algorithms, Flow, Salesforce Lightning, Apex, Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Managed communication with Salesforce clients regarding their needs and to study their existing systems.
- Proposed solutions that took into account the platform restrictions and roadblocks.
- Led and advised developers on how we're going to proceed and what strategy to go with.
- Held daily stand ups with clients to collaborate and discuss progress, road blocks, and status updates.
- Served as technical screener for new recruits.
Freelance Salesforce Developer2016 - 2016Ignite Sales (via Toptal)
- Extended the Lift framework to include authentication using Salesforce.
- Supported real-time two-way syncing of the sales process between Lift and Salesforce.
- Implemented login using Salesforce into an existing system for walk-in customers.
- Supported capturing the lead and opportunity from legacy product recommendation system.
- Developed a managed package app, passed security review and published on the Salesforce AppExchange Listing.
Senior Salesforce Developer2012 - 2015Sky Computing Solutions/Magnet 360 (US)
Technologies: Force.com, Visualforce, Apex, Salesforce, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Salesforce REST API, Salesforce Apex, Apex Classes, Process Builder, JSON API, Xero API, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Integration, Communities
- Worked in collaboration with a Salesforce partner Magnet360 (US, Minneapolis).
- Handled the custom development related work such as with Visualforce, workflow rules, single sign-on, Lightning Components, Apex, triggers, BatchJobs, and more.
- Assisted and advised all the team member's tasks, as the senior resource on the team. Working together, we managed to create and maintain a great working environment resulting in great project deliverables.
.NET Developer2011 - 2011Trees Valley
- Worked as a .NET developer on their ongoing project at RMI hospital Peshawar, Pakistan.
- Worked on a cash module that presented the invoices to the customer and made stock adjustments.
- Managed most of the Crystal Reports throughout the project.
Web Developer2011 - 2011SPO
- Worked as a web developer and set up their website on Joomla CMS.
- Developed an electronic map using Google Maps to mark branches all over the country and the staff information.