Software Engineer2013 - PRESENTGravixar
- Created new features and optimized existing focused on quality work and better test practices. Wrote tests, which helped our clients grow their business.
- Completed 300+ projects in testing and software development.
- Facilitated a data-driven approach to scaling and business growth by writing A/B, split, and multivariate tests.
Software Engineer2016 - 2017Senseye
- Engaged as a full-stack engineer developing software with Golang, Node.js, and Angular.
- Contributed to the microservice-based architecture comprised of many services.
- Developed with Angular and other front-end technologies.
- Migrated some of the code from AngularJS to newer versions.
- Developed the new features following biweekly sprints. Worked as a full-stack software engineer working on a distributed architecture supported by microservices.
Software Engineer2014 - 2015Property Finder
Technologies: WordPress, Symfony, Zend Framework, HTML, CSS, Docker, MAMP, LAMP, PHP, WordPress Themes, SQL
- Refactored the legacy code and cleaned up the old interfaces to create modern and responsive ones. Designed a new blog for all countries.
- Developed the back office with Zend and a number of front-end technologies.
- Removed the old legacy code for all countries, took the lead on two of them and migrated from v2 legacy to a standard v3 code.
- Collaborated with DevOps to make the development better and improved the new developer onboarding experience.
- Developed the front end for the back office single-handedly based on visual help from the graphic designer.
- Integrated the front end with the back end code and APIs on multiple countries' websites.
- Created Property Finder's blog with a new design used to date.
Software Engineer2010 - 2013Research & Development, Oman
- Developed apps on LAMP architecture.
- Worked with different platforms and CMS systems delivering customers CRMs and CMS.
- Contributed to various client websites based on the ideas around information architecture.
- Worked on Brand Oman's CMS which allowed them to manage different brand identities to be used as STandards throughout the country.
- Worked with Drupal CMS and expression engine.
- Converted graphics into working apps.