Software Engineer2013 - PRESENTGravixar
- Created new features and optimized existing ones with a focus on quality work and better test practices. Wrote tests, which helped our clients grow their business. This meant writing A/B, split, and multivariate tests. This allowed us to test things and have a data-driven approach to scaling and growth of the business.
Software Engineer2016 - 2017Senseye
Technologies: Python, Node.js, Angular, Go
- Worked as a full-stack engineer developing software with Golang, Node.js, and Angular.
- Contributed to the microservice-based architecture comprised of many services.
- Worked with Angular and other front-end technologies.
- Migrated some of the code from AngularJS to newer versions.
- Developed new feature following biweekly sprints.
Software Engineer2014 - 2015Property Finder
Technologies: WordPress, Symfony, Zend Framework, HTML, CSS, Docker, MAMP, LAMP, PHP
- Refactored legacy code.
- Developed back office with Zend and a number of front end technologies.
- Got rid of old legacy code for all the countries and took lead on two of them and migrated from v2 legacy to a common v3 code for all countries.
- Worked with DevOps to make development better and improved new developer onboarding experience.
- Single-handedly developed the front end for the back office based on visual help from the graphic designer.
- Integrated front end with back end code and APIs on multiple countries' websites.
- Developed Property Finder's blog on a new design that is being used to date.
Software Engineer2010 - 2013Research & Development, Oman
- Developed apps on LAMP architecture.
- Worked with different platforms and CMS systems delivering customers CRMs and CMS.
- Contributed to various client websites based on the ideas around information architecture.
- Worked on Brand Oman's CMS which allowed them to manage different brand identities to be used as STandards throughout the country.
- Worked with Drupal CMS and expression engine.
- Converted graphics into working apps.