Senior Back-end Developer2019 - 2019Sora
Technologies: Node.js, Redis, Sequelize, Postgres, React
- Added core functionality to the back end of an application.
- Designed and implemented an integration test suite.
Back-end Developer2018 - 2019Novisci
Technologies: Node.js, Redis, MongoDB, HTML, CSS
- Created a suite of tests for existing software.
- Developed a tool for managing EC2 instances and a UI for performing common tasks related to instance management.
- Refactored and improved parts of the existing codebase.
- Worked on provisioning scripts to streamline the development cycle.
Senior Back-end Developer2017 - 2018IP2
Technologies: Node.js, Redis, HTML5
- Designed and implemented a set of standalone servers to interact with physical entertainment attractions.
- Created a set of functional web admins to manage data and configure the aforementioned servers.
Lead Back-end Developer, DevOps2014 - 2016Pixowl
Technologies: Node.js, Redis, Elasticsearch, Docker
- Undertook a complete rewrite of the Node.js back end, which was completed successfully under significant time pressure.
- Set up provisioning, monitoring, and automation for a successful worldwide launch of a new mobile game.
- Rewrote the file system module of the application, solving most reliability and performance issues.
- Maintained and expanded the code and infrastructure to support additional features and multiple games.
Programmer, DevOps2013 - 2013Hinch.as
Technologies: Node.js, Redis, MongoDB, AWS, AngularJS
- Wrote development stories to help set priorities for the development team.
- Developed large sections of the back-end logic (including a REST endpoint to support an autocomplete for geographical information).
- Set up provisioning, monitoring, and automation for the infrastructure.
Programmer, DevOps2012 - 2013Inaka
Technologies: Rails, Erlang, Node.js, Redis, Puppet, Unix
- Debugged and added features to Rails and Erlang applications.
- Handled stress testing of existing applications using Node.js.
- Deployed, automated, and monitored tasks for applications running on AWS.
Technology Lead2011 - 2012Picoresa
Technologies: PHP, Node.js
- Handled functional analysis of the platform.
- Organized the transition from the old version of the platform to a new one, helping find the team and organizing development.
Financial Analyst, Developer2009 - 2010Darwin Inversiones
Technologies: Capital IQ, Visual Basic
- Designed tools for rapid information retrieval from diverse data sets with public company information.
- Designed and implemented a macro for retrieving, organizing, and presenting financial information from Capital IQ.
- Designed and implemented a macro for taking a set of internal spreadsheets and updating them with information from Capital IQ.