Full-stack Developer2016 - 2020Modsy
- Built most of the new back-end platform for supporting the company's SPA and multiple internal tools which relied on it. Also worked in different parts of the React SPA.
- Improved the payments and ordering system integration with third-party services (such as Stripe, Paypal, and Affirm).
- Increased test coverage to cover most of our large legacy codebase, and include it as regular good practice for new features.
- Developed multiple integrations with external services, which include: MailChimp, Zoho Creator, and Jira.
Full-stack Developer2013 - 2016Machinalis
- Created a complex web application tailored for managing the unique processes of content strategy, editorial planning, and creative production using SCRUM Agile development methodology.
- Supported a complex Production Planning web application using SCRUM agile development methodology. The system covers the receiving process to the shipment of parts to the customer. It allows one to keep track of the status of thousands of working orders while in production. The system allows the company to measure load, capacity, and performance for each process and adjust production times and process queues to meet rigorous deadlines.
- Developed a web application to organize, gather and edit videos helping people create tributes.
Software Developer Internship2011 - 2012Intel
Technologies: C++, C
- Developed an application for securing ISM files using Apache XML Security for C++ (XSEC) library to create digital signatures.
- Implemented a download service using MsgConnect: building a COM Server, a Windows Service, and testing MsgConnect capabilities as an IPC mechanism.