Lead Full Stack Developer
2020 - 2022
We Tribute Inc.
- Lead the team which built a new feature called "Tribute Greetings", which allows for users to send greeting cards, along with messages and optionally Gift Cards to loved ones, using Vue FE and Django BE.
- Tracked down and fixed concurrency bugs in our video editor.
- Refactored the rendering queue while improving code documentation and tests coverage for the app.
2016 - 2020
- Built most of the new back-end platform for supporting the company's SPA and multiple internal tools which relied on it. Also worked in different parts of the React SPA.
- Improved the payments and ordering system integration with third-party services (such as Stripe, Paypal, and Affirm).
- Increased test coverage to cover most of our large legacy codebase, and include it as regular good practice for new features.
- Developed multiple integrations with external services, which include: MailChimp, Zoho Creator, and Jira.
2013 - 2016
- Created a complex web application tailored for managing the unique processes of content strategy, editorial planning, and creative production using SCRUM Agile development methodology.
- Supported a complex Production Planning web application using SCRUM agile development methodology. The system covers the process from the time a piece is received, moved through processing stations, to the shipment of parts to the customer.
- Developed a web application to organize, gather and edit videos helping people create tributes.
Software Developer Internship
2011 - 2012
- Investigated C++ digital signature libraries for a follow up implementation.
- Developed an application for securing ISM files using Apache XML Security for C++ (XSEC) library to create digital signatures.
- Implemented a download service using MsgConnect: building a COM Server, a Windows Service, and testing MsgConnect capabilities as an IPC mechanism.
Technologies: C++, C, Git, HTML, Vim Text Editor