Verified Expert in Engineering
Feroz is a software engineer with more than six years of industry experience. Most of his development skills are on Microsoft stack, especially C#, .NET Core, Azure Functions, Azure Cosmos DB, and Azure CI/CD pipelines. Throughout his career, Feroz has developed efficient, highly scalable, and fault-tolerant web applications.
Ubuntu Linux, JetBrains Rider, Azure
The most amazing...
...thing I've done is leading a team of 10 to build a large-scale application that connects 1,000+ organizations with 7,000+ active users.
Fortune 100 North American Construction Equipment Manufacturer
- Worked on collaboration software for different vendors.
- Rebuilt and refactored parts of an existing application.
- Improved the performance of database queries and moved high CPU-intensive workloads to the background.
Lead Back-end Engineer
Selise Digital Platforms
- Provided the common functionalities of 50+ microservices as NuGet libraries, including authorization, logging, messaging, and database driver.
- Migrated .NET Core 2.2 applications to 3.1 and .NET Core 3.1 to 5.0.
- Set up CI/CD pipelines and containerized and deployed microservices to Kubernetes.
- Used Azure Cloud Services like an application gateway and API management to protect web APIs and distribute them to the stakeholders.
- Built an application with Azure Functions, Azure VM Scale Sets, Azure Cosmos DB, and Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) that can scale on demand.
- Set up Elasticsearch, Kibana, and Fluentd, providing real-time reports on application data, application logs, and infrastructure metrics.
- Architected, designed, and implemented a modern ERP system.
- Worked on both the client and server sides of the application.
- Trained new team members for the development using different technologies.
SELISE Digital Platforms
- Implemented complex and highly interactive user interfaces.
- Learned to work with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
Front-end Developer | Intern
SELISE Digital Platforms
- Developed new features and fixed bugs in existing applications.
A Digital Experience Platform
This platform has the following features:
• Connects over 1,000 organizations to have secure communication over an API with REST and SOAP protocols.
• Provides single sign-on (SSO) to support 7000+ active users to log in to their partner platforms from a single place.
• Provisions organizations and user permissions to the partner platforms to make SSO and secure communication possible.
• Provides a marketplace where a software provider can publish their applications, and other organizations can purchase the applications.
Besides leading my team, I developed most of the provisioning and marketplace features. I was also the only DevOps for this project which set up the CI/CD pipelines and maintained the Azure infrastructure for this large application.
.NET Core, Angular, AngularJS, .NET, Angular Material, Entity Framework Core, OAuth 2
JetBrains Rider, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
Event Sourcing, Azure DevOps, CQRS, DevOps, Agile, Unit Testing
Azure, Ubuntu Linux, Kubernetes, Azure Functions
Programming, Software Development, CI/CD Pipelines, APIs, Computer Networking, Domain-driven Design (DDD), Azure Virtual Machines, Monitoring, Cloud, Azure Virtual Networks, Cost Management, Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Blob Storage, Web Security, OAuth, OpenID Connect (OIDC)
Node.js, REST APIs, OpenID, Azure API Management
Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Cloud Services, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure Active Directory
Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering
University of Dhaka - Dhaka, Bangladesh
Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
Microsoft Azure Developer Associate