Freelance API Developer | Freelance DevOps Engineer2016 - PRESENTSpotfund (via Toptal)
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), New Relic, Postmark, Papertrail, Rollbar, Stripe, Twilio, AWS S3, AWS, Heroku, PostgreSQL, Push Notifications, Django REST Framework, Django, Python 3, Python 2
- Developed a mobile micro-donation platform that aims to connect users to NGOs via platform with a social network look and feel.
Freelance API Developer | Data Scientist2017 - 2018Client (An Unreleased Project via Toptal)
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Postmark, Papertrail, Rollbar, AWS S3, AWS, Heroku, Celery, PostgreSQL, Seaborn, Matplotlib, SciPy, NumPy, Pandas, Django REST Framework, Django, Python 3
- Worked on a project; the details are suppressed as this project is not released yet.
Freelance Back-end Developer2017 - 2018Divio AG (via Toptal)
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), New Relic, Sentry, Travis CI, Tox, AWS S3, AWS, uWSGI, Elasticsearch, Haystack, Cloud, Celery, PostgreSQL, Django CMS, Django, Python 3, Python 2
- Developed internal improvements for the platform,.
- Designed and built add-ons for a Django CMS and also assisted in a few additional internal projects.
Back-end Developer2014 - 2016Geru
Technologies: Clicksign, logentries, StatHat, Ngrok, Jumio, Plivo, Zendesk, Sentry, New Relic, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Redis, Celery, PostgreSQL, SQLAlchemy, Pyramid, Python
- Worked on a lending platform that matches borrowers and investors directly and thus bypassing the need for banks—ensuring both better interest rates for the borrower and a better profitability to the investors.
API Developer | Scrum Master2012 - 2014Titans Group
Technologies: Sentry, New Relic, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Jenkins, Solr, MySQL, Memcached, RabbitMQ, Celery, Django, Python
- Created a white-labeled cloud storage (Dropbox-like) product.
Full-stack Developer | Team Tech Leader2010 - 2012Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN)
Technologies: Sentry, Jenkins, Microsoft SQL Server, RabbitMQ, Celery, Django, Python
- Developed an internal system that took care of everything about the sites' deployment. This system managed the hiring, the deployment, billing, and maintenance.