Since 2010, Filipe has been developing with Python and its web frameworks. An Agile methodology enthusiast, he has worked as both a team technical leader and as a scrum master. At the moment, he is aiming to work in Europe, but any project that challenges him and where he can work remotely is more than welcome. Filipe communicates and collaborates well with teams of all sizes.
ExperiencePython - 13 yearsDjango - 11 yearsBack-end Development - 10 yearsAPI Development - 8 yearsDjango REST Framework - 6 yearsHeroku - 6 yearsData Science - 3 yearsMachine Learning - 2 years
Git, GitHub, Linux, Django, Python, PostgreSQL, API Development, Python 3, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Back-end
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on is the one responsible for matching borrowers and investors via a loan engine bypassing banks and their surcharges.
Freelance API Developer | Freelance DevOps Engineer
Spotfund (via Toptal)
- Developed a mobile micro-donation platform that aims to connect users to NGOs via platform with a social network look and feel.
Freelance API Developer | Data Scientist
Client (An Unreleased Project via Toptal)
- Worked on a project; the details are suppressed as this project is not released yet.
Freelance Back-end Developer
Divio AG (via Toptal)
- Developed internal improvements for the platform,.
- Designed and built add-ons for a Django CMS and also assisted in a few additional internal projects.
- Worked on a lending platform that matches borrowers and investors directly and thus bypassing the need for banks—ensuring both better interest rates for the borrower and a better profitability to the investors.
API Developer | Scrum Master
- Created a white-labeled cloud storage (Dropbox-like) product.
Full-stack Developer | Team Tech Leader
Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN)
- Developed an internal system that took care of everything about the sites' deployment. This system managed the hiring, the deployment, billing, and maintenance.
API Developer at Spotfund (via Toptal)
Back-end Developer at Geruhttps://www.geru.com.br/
API Developer and Scrum Master at Clarosync (Titans Group)
Full-stack Developer and Team Technical Leader at ZINA (Nokia Siemens Networks)
Python 3, Python, Python 2
Django REST Framework, Django, Selenium, Flask, Pyramid, Bootstrap, Alembic, Serverless Framework, Django Channels
REST APIs, API Development, Pandas, Plivo, Stripe, Stripe API, Twilio API, Requests, SQLAlchemy, Rollbar, Matplotlib, SciPy, NumPy, Scikit-learn, jQuery
GitHub, Sublime Text, IPython, Jupyter, Celery, RabbitMQ, Git, Solr, Jenkins, Sentry, Ngrok, StatHat, Haystack, uWSGI, Travis CI, Papertrail, Seaborn
RESTful Development, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), ETL, Data Science, Microservices
Heroku, Linux, Django CMS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), New Relic, Zendesk, Clicksign, Twilio, Amazon EC2, Docker, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
PostgreSQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Microsoft SQL Server, Redis, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Memcached, MySQL
APIs, Back-end Development, Fintech, Postmark, Jumio, Cloud, Tox, Push Notifications, Machine Learning, Ajax, Amazon API Gateway, RESTful Microservices, Serverless, Back-end
Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems
Universidade de São Paulo - São Paulo, Brazil