Front-end Developer | UX and UI2017 - 2020Seal Jobs
- Developed an iOS and Android app to allow students in Belgium to apply for work.
- Developed a PWA for recruiters to match with students.
- Built a continuous integration workflow to test and deploy the apps.
Lead Front-end Developer2016 - 2017Tentaroo
- Developed a PWA that allows scouts councils to manage their events and merchandise.
- Developed a PWA that allows scouts and their families to book and pay for events, merchandise, and facilities.
- Helped the back-end engineer implement a server-side rendering of the React app for their .NET back end.
CTO, Chief Technology Officer2006 - 2015Totem Acoustic
- Developed a web application to automatize the client's sales workflow, and allows their clients to place orders, which are then automatically entered in the Sage 50 accounting software, and linked with UPS and many other APIs.
- Designed the logo and branding for the company.
- Designed and developed the company's website using a custom made CMS.
- Designed a micro-site for one of the company's products by combining parallax effects and responsive design.
- Developed a dealer locator using Smart Search for city names, provinces/states or Postal Code/ZIP Code, and integrated it with Google Maps.
Lead Developer/Devops2014 - 2014Flighthub
- Created an automated continuous integration platform using Puppet, Fabric and Vagrant.
- Migrated whole code base from the outdated Solar PHP framework to Symfony PHP Framework while creating a transition period with no downtime.
- Created tools to gather and analyse business intelligence data from multiple sources.
- Implemented Agile methodologies, SOLID Principles, continuous integration, unit testing to the whole company.
- Provided help to the hiring process.
Development and Design Consultant2013 - 2014CRI Agence
- Improved the web development workflow in the company by implementing a portable development environment with Vagrant and Puppet.
- Switched the version control system of the company from Subversion to Git, implemented a cloud platform to allow developers to work from home.
- Developed most of the front-end and back-end of a web application for one of the largest banks in Canada.
- Created a team to implement workflows for LESS and SASS, using CSS preprocessors.
- Developed all front-end and back-end of an extranet for colleges in the Quebec province, to allow them courses and classes management.
- Implemented a secure workflow for the company with Git, Puppet, Linux and SSH, replacing the deprecated FTP deployment workflow.
President, Director of the Operations2011 - 2014Blink Medias Inc.
- Hired and led a development, sales and design team of 6.
- Learned about accounting, accounting software and every aspect of business management.
- Responsible for branding, design, and development.
- Implemented a state-of-the-art server management system and learned security and deployment techniques using Linux, SSH, Puppet and Git.
Workflow, development and design consultant2005 - 2013KABS Laboratories
- Designed and developed the website using a custom made CMS.
- Created a promotional video using Final Cut Pro and Motion.
- Developed a secure application for the clients to access their personal files, reports and requests.
VP, Director of Technologies2005 - 2011Just Bull Inc.
- Developed a PHP Framework from the ground up, which improved the development and design process.
- Hired and led a development and design team.