Verified Expert in Engineering
Giorgi has over seven years of experience developing applications with Vue.js and Angular as the front end and Laravel and Node.js as the back end. He also develops mobile applications with the help of Ionic/Cordova. He communicates exceptionally well and loves to bring high quality to his clients. Besides core development skills, Giorgi is super skilled in system administration, blockchain and is experienced in Docker, Ansible, Laravel Forge, Azure, AWS, Solidity, and many more.
PhpStorm, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), GitHub, MacOS, Linux
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on is a smart digital transportation management system for all carriers and shippers. It streamlines operations with E2E load management.
- Worked on Aragon's v2 optimistic governance smart contracts and wrote a React front-end app that communicates with the smart contracts.
- Worked and maintained Aragon's Court at court.aragon.org, with the smart contracts and React front-end as well.
- Wrote and maintained multiple subgraphs at thegraph.com for Aragon Govern, Aragon Court, v1 smart contracts, and many more.
- Deployed Aragon Govern, Aragon Court, and some other smart contracts on Mainnet, Rinkeby, and Polygon with the latest technologies like Hardhat, hardhat-deploy, and others.
- Maintained front-end apps with fleek and implemented IPFS pinning solution there.
- Developed the NFT collection (Doge Army by ShibaDoge) with the smart contracts, revealing the metadata depending on time interval with the freezing options integrated with IPFS.
- Developed the NFT collection (Rave The Future) with the smart contracts, minting website, revealing metadata with public and pre-sale options even running simultaneously. Used the special smart contracts to reduce minting gas costs.
- Assisted in developing the NFT collection (We Are the OutKast) with the smart contracts only.
- Helped to write Solana NFT collection with Candy Machine v2, which was challenging because of the roadmap.
Nestle (via Toptal)
- Coordinated with offline support, background sync, and push notifications. Used workbox's latest release to implement the above-mentioned features for cleaner and maintainable code. Also supported workbox's open-source project.
- Worked with Webpack 4, SplitChunksPlugin for advanced optimization, and wrote custom plugins.
- Worked with Kidaptive's Adaptive Learning Platform team (AI-based algorithms that empower educational companies to use the data they collect to increase learner engagement and improve outcomes) and integrated it into our platform.
- Wrote custom components, plugins. Integrated Vue's advanced features to maintain testable, efficient-ready code for better maintenance.
- Integrated Azure's CI/CD tool, Data Factory(triggers - that copy data from AWS buckets to Azure Storage buckets), CDN profiles, and more.
- Fixed and maintained other developers' code (three games for children for learning purposes) written in Phaser 3.
- Worked with different advanced features of browser API (visibility API, IntersectionObserver, FullScreenAPI, and many more).
- Implemented IndexedDB, LocalStorage, SessionStorage, and Cache API for different caching purposes.
Senior Full-stack Developer
TrendStore (via Toptal)
- Wrote a car assessment software for the quicker management between the buyer and seller.
- Integrated Paypal smart payments, its webhooks, and OmniPay package for a quick addition of different gateways.
- Worked with Okta to implement social authentication via Facebook/Google.
Senior Front-end Developer
Evolve (via Toptal)
- Helped to write pest control software.
- Worked with Leaflet/Mapbox, integrated drawing tools (circle, rectangle, polygon), and implemented duration/direction based routing with real-time traffic.
- Optimized map speed for 15,000 markers by using WebGL renderer Pixi.js which made it super fast.
- Wrote custom components instead of using material (Vuetify).
- Completely understood how Vue.js works internally behind the hood to make the application faster.
Senior Full-stack Developer
Propera (via Toptal)
- Reviewed and made the proper changes to other people's codes.
- Ensured algorithms were the correct ones to run Facebook advertising system effectively.
- Refactored the codebase which seemed to be written with bad practices.
Senior Blockchain Developer
- Helped research the best practice solutions to integrate them into software.
- Helped build one of the most amazing exchange platforms like Binance. For Ethereum, It was still needed to implement a solidity contract solution.
- Built a mining pool like antpool.com for our own country with lower fees.
- Became proficient in different consesus algorithms, writing smart contracts in solidity, researching and implementing new supply chain domain models, e.t.c.
- Learned one of the world's most difficult technology - Hyperledger Fabric.
- Served as the team lead to design the supply chain solution better than the already existing ones.
- Wrote a Front-end/Back-End application by using Vue/Node/C# and interact with contracts with Web3.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Created a smart digital transportation management system for all carriers and shippers.
- Implemented a background location-tracking and geofencing module with battery-conscious motion-detection intelligence for iOS and Android.
- Made the best analysis and code strategies to use Google Maps API to integrate different services for clients to see their cargo on the way. Making polylines, drawing lines between different cities, showing nearest carriers' circles around the client's cargo's location, etc.
- Helped write Vue.js and Laravel Restful API code and reviewed other team members' code.
- Integrated an error-reporting tool to faster recognize the production errors.
- Integrated CI/CD tools(Jenkins) to automate the process.
- Integrated Ansible with Jenkins to ensure better code quality and more features.
- Served as the team lead to monitor the tasks in an Agile way.
- Reviewed other people's code and gave notes.
- Optimized queries for more than 50 million rows of a database.
- Built a dynamic excel generation system for more than 10 million rows in a very efficient way.
- Read huge Excel files, gathered data, made analysis depending on different algorithms/formulas, and simplified customers' work on a daily basis.
Translive Mobile App
As an internal tool between/for companies, I also led the team to design a scalable solution by using Hyperledger Fabric. During the process, I got to talk to IBM's core developer for Fabric to learn more since the official documentation at that time lacked so many good explanations. In the end, I ended up writing my own version of the documentation for Hyperledger Fabric.
Move With Luxuryhttp://bene-exclusive.com/
My First Game on Pixi.js (WebGL and Hardware Acceleration Needed)
Laravel, Ionic 4, Express.js, Angular, Nuxt.js, PixiJS, Ionic, Phaser.io, Vuetify
Vue, jQuery, Web3.js, Node.js, React, RxJS, Leaflet, Vuex, WebGL
Webpack 4, Git, NGINX, Jenkins, Ansible, GitHub, PhpStorm, Workbox, Webpack
Blockchain, Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Apache2, Linux, Kali Linux, MacOS, Hyperledger, Mapbox, Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Progressive Web Applications (PWA), Service Workers, Laravel Forge, Cordova, Pixl.js, Supply Chain, Mining, Mining Pools, Computer Science
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Design Patterns, Agile
IndexedDB, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and Mathematics with a minor in Computer Engineering
Free University OF Tbilisi - Tbilisi, Georgia
Jenkins From Zero To Hero
Blockchain Hackathon Winner
Official NEO Blockchain Association