- Software EngineerDissolve2013 - 2014
- Built an eCommerce application for selling stock video.
- Led the front-end portion of the project using the Foundation framework.
- Implemented a system for emailing customer invoices.
- Implemented a cross-device video player for delivering video previews to all browsers and mobile devices.
- Fully tested all code, including feature tests to ensure that the front-end functioned as required.
- Software Engineering InternP'unk Avenue2011 - 2011
- Wrote API connectors for Apostrophe, an in-context CMS product built on the Symfony framework.
- Integrated a medical application with Twilio, enabling patients without computers to call in their daily measurements for various studies.
- Built an application for planning bike trips around Philadelphia using drag-and-drop capabilities in Google Maps.
- Helped set up a continuous integration testing environment using Jenkins.
- Built several client sites using provided designs.
- Software Engineering InternEMC Corporation2010 - 2010
Technologies: Python, XML-RPC, Bash scripting
- Worked on an automated testing framework.
- Built a performance testing tool that ran millions of input/output tests on servers spread across the globe.
- Installed new server racks to expand the company's virtual storage capacity.
- Trained interns and new employees in server rack installation and setup.
- Received a performance award for automating the company's performance test cases.
- Software Engineering InternPason Systems2009 - 2009
- Worked on DataHub, a large database-driven application built on the Pylons framework.
- Built a PDF library, enabling customers to download financial reports.
- Built a tool for downloading and scrubbing live data to bring into the development environment.
- Fixed dozens of legacy bugs.
- Handled full testing of all code.