DevOps Consultant2019 - PRESENTCloud 8
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Java, Amazon EKS, Kubernetes, Docker
- Implemented a disaster recovery procedure analysis and test.
- Trained the technical team on microservices architecture and best practices.
- Helped to migrate the on-premises infrastructure to IaC via Terraform.
- Migration from classic application to managed Kubernetes: EKS.
DevOps Engineer2017 - 2019Kintohub
Technologies: NGINX, Helm, Jenkins, Node.js, Kubernetes, Docker
- Created the whole scalable infrastructure of our microservices hosting platform.
- Established the full CI/CD pipeline and software release process on Kubernetes.
- Managed our offsite resources (QA, DevOps) and gave them specifications and requirements.
- Defined the infrastructure roadmap depending on product needs.
- Managed the release process and worked to align the different stakeholders.
- Trained and educated the developer team about microservices and Kubernetes.
Lead DevOps Engineer2017 - 2017Seekers Capital
Technologies: TeamCity, Java, Node.js, Docker
- Improved the availability and reliability of a social trading web application.
- Set up the web application and its CI/CD pipeline.
- Kicked-off a Node.js-based project involving news aggregation.
DevOps Engineer2015 - 2017Lamplight Analytics
Technologies: Nagios, RabbitMQ, Node.js, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker
- Set up the whole continuous integration workflow with tools such as Jenkins and Docker on AWS.
- Monitored a system’s health and provided day-to-day technical support involving deployments, data administration, and code management.
- Enforced an Agile method of development in a team of up to eight people.
- Shouldered the responsibility of bug management and prioritization.
- Migrated the whole infrastructure from Rackspace to AWS with no downtime.