Full-stack Web Developer2019 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: GitHub, SignalR, Microsoft SQL Server, C#, CSS, Docker, Bootstrap, .NET, Node.js, React
- Developed KontaKi, a progressive web application to channeling various sites/companies' complaint forms into one single mobile app. Acting as a full-stack developer, I used the React and Node.js stack.
- Developed VizFinder, a web application that shows a map of the coastal underwater visibility of Santa Barbara, CA. VizFinder is a web application built from scratch to live on the web using React, Bootstrap, and .NET Core technology.
- Worked as a back-end developer for Fameo app live streaming subsystem using .NET Core, C#, SQL Server, SignalR, and Millicast.
- Worked as a full-stack developer for Blackstone, Inc. and together with their team built a web portal for spreadsheet submissions and revision workflow. The portal was built using Blazor and .NET Core 3 stack.
Head of IT Department2018 - PRESENTSulteck Engeneering
Technologies: SQL, Bootstrap, React, Microsoft SQL Server, C#, Web API, ASP.NET Core MVC
- Automated a production process of georeferenced telecom assets projects, linking GPS raw data to the AutoCAD database, using C# and WinForm technology. Used by five operator teams, the automation reduced the project's schedule by 25%.
- Developed a web application using .NET Core 2.2, C#, Razor, and SQL Server for the geographical telecom assets management.
- Developed a progressive web app that is used in mobile devices by a 20-person technician team and a back-office used by three operator teams.
Senior Full-stack Developer2005 - 2018Eletrobras Distribuição Alagoas
Technologies: Pentaho, ArcGIS, Plone, Zope, Python, Java
- Developed a Java J2Me mobile application for Palm for reading electricity usage meter. The app was used by 40 technicians and automated a manual process that took days and a five-person workforce for inputting the data.
- Built a Python for Zope custom Plone content for an employee evaluation HR process, used by ~1,500 users, avoiding paperwork and manual input.
- Created a Petaho panel for managing the schedule and budget of the IT department, filling the company's ERP information gap. The process of gathering info that took hours became available online in real-time.
- Developed an ArcGIS heat map geographical panel for analyzing best effort and financial feedback relations.
Software Department Manager2010 - 2014Eletrobras Distribuição Alagoas
Technologies: Process Mapping, ITIL
- Managed a team for IT software department process mapping and optimization using ITIL practices.
- Led a team of seven analysts for core business and ERP software contract management using bug trackers like Jira and Bugzilla.
- Oversaw the GLPI CRM and bug tracking deployment for department services.
Head Director and Developer1998 - 2005MAXMA - Work Cooperative of IT Professionals of Alagoas
Technologies: Subversion (SVN), Visual Basic, Java
- Directed a department of 20 professionals, a team of developers with three major products on educational, pharmacy, and laboratories area.
- Developed the PharmaCon software for automating compounding pharmacies production process. The software was developed in Visual Basic and SQL Server.
- Developed the MaxLab software for automating the diagnosis process in pathology laboratories. The software was developed in Delphi and Interbase, running for almost 20 years.
Full-stack Developer1995 - 1998Universidade Federal de Alagoas
Technologies: Visual Basic
- Developed Athena, a solution for managing courses and school subjects registrations. The solution based on Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server was used by the whole university teachers for at least ten years.
- Served as part of the planning and deployment team of Athena. We worked in a 50+ person computer plant for automating academics pre-registration and registration processes.
- Provided support for the Athen academics registration solution. We answered to a 300+ user base.