- CTO and Full-stack DeveloperMemOn2013 - 2015
Technologies: AngularJS, Ruby on Rails, Email, SMS
- Helped understand customer needs and identify project requirements.
- Improved my ability with background jobs, email deliverability, and sending SMS.
- User Interface EngineerSieve2012 - 2013
- Responsible as UI engineer for making the user’s experience and interaction work perfectly, as fast and efficiently as possible.
- Founder and CEOPligus2007 - 2012
- Built everything from the front-end to the back-end and everything in between at the age of 17.
- Developed a real-time communication and collaboration service where any team could work together as if they were in the same room. It was a production ready (with paying customers) video conference (for up to 15 participants!) with collaborative text editing, screen-sharing, and instant messages.
- Learned a lot by observing and receiving feedback from about 20.000 users from more than 110 countries. To transform the initial idea into a commercial product, I had to learn how to proficiently code in several different languages. I also had to drastically improve my business and User Experience skills.
- User Experience DesignerGlobo.com2009 - 2010
- Worked in an Agile Environment with the home team.
- Helped them set design standards for the whole Globo.com site and also design the new Globo.com home (launched in 2010).
- Contributed to the UX research team to create and run usability tests in the usability lab.
- Designed and developed “estag.com,” an internship program site still being used to acquire great talent for Globo.com.
- Created design prototypes which helped co-workers to understand and test new concepts.