Verified Expert in Engineering
Harshdeep is a software developer passionate about MERN stack web apps. He has over two years of experience developing web pages in React and one year dedicated to using Express.js for API development. Harshdeep is a team-oriented professional with strong leadership skills and proven expertise in recruitment and mentoring processes for the projects he took part in.
MacOS, Linux, WebStorm, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Front-end, GitHub, NoSQL, Git
The most amazing...
...product I've worked on is the eCommerce website for Tokopedia, the topmost eCommerce organization in Indonesia.
- Updated the product with better accessibility using ARIA rules.
- Moved the accessibility score of the product from about 30% to 95%.
- Optimized some systems in the product to be more organized and be more reusable all across.
Senior Full-stack Developer | React and Node.js
Aqueous Asset Inc.
- Developed a completely new implementation of creating offering memorandums for US properties.
- Add new functionality to the existing system with abstraction.
- Revamped the code for better code reusability and readability.
- Maintained the front-end design for multiple services of the eCommerce platform using React.
- Increased the test case coverage by 30%, the statement coverage by 50%, and the branch coverage by 40% for existing components.
- Hired new top-notch talent for the organization. Took over 30 interviews in the span of employment.
- Mentored new team members, helping them transition from training institutes to industry.
TO THE NEW Pvt. Ltd.
- Developed three client-facing projects in the MERN stack technologies, writing more than 10,000 lines of code.
- Participated in the hiring process, interviewing more than 50 candidates in three months.
- Mentored a couple of newcomers joining the organization and my projects.
Suite of Apps for a Photography Gallery Webpage
I created a React webpage to display all the images stored in Cloudinary using Express.js in the back end. To complement the webpage, I built a React Native app for the administrative side of the solution. Using the app, I uploaded media to Cloudinary via the Express.js back end, enabling the uploaded media to be automatically displayed on all social media accounts and my client webpage.
This was developed on the MERN stack using Cloudinary as a shared cloud space to store audio files.
• Musicians who are learning to play instruments can benefit from this using a footpad as a mouse.
• With some modifications, it could be useful for a better accessibility music player
Express.js, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), React Native, Redux
React, Node.js, REST APIs, React Router, React Redux, Puppeteer, API Development, Mapbox API, Socket.IO
GitHub, Git, Figma, Auth0
Agile, UX Design, Agile Software Development, Responsive Web Design (RWD), UI Design, REST, Web UI Design
JSON, MongoDB, MySQL, NoSQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
Web Development, APIs, Back-end Development, Front-end, Front-end Development, Back-end, Web Accessibility, Design, Websites, Mobile First, PWA, Technical Hiring, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), MERN Stack, Full-stack, Animation, Startups, Full-stack Development, Third-party APIs, API Integration, Styled-components, Google Analytics 4, Google+ Authentication, Front-end Architecture, Leadership, Mobile Video, Cloudinary, Software Deployment, PDF, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), API Documentation, eCommerce, Team Leadership, Webhooks, Learning Management Systems (LMS), CI/CD Pipelines, Web App UX
Bachelor of Technology Degree in Computer Science
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University - Delhi, India