Verified Expert in Engineering
Henrikh is a top-notch software developer with a master's degree from Georgetown University. He has extensive experience successfully working with more than 60 clients and consistently maintained high reviews. Henrikh is passionate about competitive programming and participates in programming contests whenever possible.
Git, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), MacOS, Vim Text Editor
The most amazing...
...thing I've ever done is hacking a Parrot AR drone.
Senior Software Developer
Streamlit (via Toptal)
- Implemented the new front-end architecture.
- Carried out the full E2E test infrastructure.
- Created multiple interactive widgets.
- Added Bokeh charts support.
- Implemented TEX support.
- Developed a hybrid app to keep a user's favorite content in one place that was also curated and organized into lasting collections.
- Implemented a user-based collaborative filtering recommendation system.
- Removed polling and ensured instant updates of messages through server-sent events.
- Developed pieces of the hybrid app such as "share via," "upload an image," and more.
- Worked with the team that makes the world's most flexible fundraising and event management software products.
- Developed a browser-based vector graphics editor.
- Built a Chrome extension to dissect necessary styles from any element on the page.
- Developed a library to resize and rotate any DOM element on the page.
- Added multiple features to the main component of the system, e.g., the Form Builder.
- Implemented multiple integrations with third parties.
Software Development Team Lead
- Developed a platform that allows anyone to create fully functional mobile applications without writing a single line of code.
- Led a team of seven software developers.
- Ported the application's front end to AngularJS.
- Laid down the architecture of the microservices.
- Developed a web application to build interactive maps for festivals, events, and destinations.
- Rebuilt the front end from scratch.
- Built multiple CRUD operations, authorization, logging, and more.
- Integrated APIs such as Google Maps, Mailchimp, and more.
- Improved the security of the application by preventing SQL injections and XSS attacks.
It allows one to:
• Get a head start with premade templates.
• Find free high-resolution stock photos.
• Add text, graphics, and effects in seconds.
• Share your graphics instantly and so much more.
ZKPs in Cryptographic Votinghttps://github.com/kantuni/ZKP
Next.js, Jest, Cypress, AngularJS, Redux, Express.js, Angular, Tailwind CSS, Selenium, NestJS, Ant Design, MUI (formerly Material UI), Flask, Django, ClojureScript, Re-frame, Ruby on Rails 5, Ruby on Rails (RoR), CakePHP
REST APIs, jQuery, React, Node.js, Google Sheets API, Vue, Stripe API, NumPy, Stripe, Chart.js, D3.js, SQLAlchemy, Immutable.js, React Redux, Protobuf, Google Maps API, Facebook API, Pandas
Git, GitHub, Google Sheets, Prisma, NGINX, Auth0, Emacs, JSX, Reagent, Sequelize, Figma, Vim Text Editor, Webpack
Test-driven Development (TDD), Clean Code, Application Architecture, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Declarative Programming, Procedural Programming, Microservices Architecture, Functional Programming, Unit Testing, Agile Software Development
MacOS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Lambda, Amazon EC2, Twilio, Firebase, Docker, Linux, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Heroku
Relational Databases, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Cloud Firestore, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, NoSQL
Algorithms, CORS, Web Development, Web Scraping, Front-end, APIs, Full-stack, Architecture, Software Architecture, Payment APIs, Analytics, Admin Panels, Dashboards, Front-end Development, Full-stack Development, Storybook, TypeORM, Cordova, FastAPI, Server-side Rendering (SSR), Lambda Functions, Serverless, Algorithmic Trading, Automation Software, Chrome Extensions, Apollo, Progressive Web Applications (PWA)
Master's Degree in Computer Science
Georgetown University - Washington, DC, USA
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and Applied Mathematics
Yerevan State University - Yerevan, Armenia
Advanced Algorithms and Data Structures by Mikhail Mirzayanov
Harbour Space University
CS169.1x: Agile Development Using Ruby on Rails — The Basics
University of California, Berkeley via edX
CS105x: Introduction to Apache Spark
University of California, Berkeley via edX
HTML5.0x: HTML5 Introduction
World Wide Web Consortium via edX
Calculus: Single Variable Part 1 — Functions
University of Pennsylvania via Coursera
6.00.1x: Introduction to Computer Science and Programming Using Python
Massachusetts Institute of Technology via edX
Algorithms: Design and Analysis, Part 1
Stanford University via Coursera