Senior Software Developer2019 - PRESENTStreamlit (via Toptal)
Technologies: Protobuf, Python, React, TypeScript
- Implemented the new front-end architecture.
- Carried out the full E2E test infrastructure.
- Created multiple interactive widgets.
- Added Bokeh charts support.
- Implemented TEX support.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2019Freelance Work
Technologies: MongoDB, Python, Node.js, Apache Cordova, Angular, React, TypeScript
- Developed a hybrid app to keep a user's favorite content in one place that was also curated and organized into lasting collections.
- Implemented a user-based collaborative filtering recommendation system.
- Removed polling and ensured instant updates of messages through server-sent events.
- Developed pieces of the hybrid app such as "share via," "upload an image," and more.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2018Webconnex, LLC
Technologies: PostgreSQL, Go, Node.js, Angular, React, TypeScript
- Worked with the team that makes the world's most flexible fundraising and event management software products.
- Developed a browser-based vector graphics editor.
- Built a Chrome extension to dissect necessary styles from any element on the page.
- Developed a library to resize and rotate any DOM element on the page.
- Added multiple features to the main component of the system, e.g., the Form Builder.
- Implemented multiple integrations with third parties.
Software Development Team Lead2015 - 2016Freelance Work
- Developed a platform that allows anyone to create fully functional mobile applications without writing a single line of code.
- Led a team of seven software developers.
- Ported the application's front end to AngularJS.
- Laid down the architecture of the microservices.
Full-stack Developer2014 - 2015Freelance Work
- Developed a web application to build interactive maps for festivals, events, and destinations.
- Rebuilt the front end from scratch.
- Built multiple CRUD operations, authorization, logging, and more.
- Integrated APIs such as Google Maps, Mailchimp, and more.
- Improved the security of the application by preventing SQL injections and XSS attacks.