Consultant | Artificial Intelligence2021 - 2021Antares Audio Technologies
Technologies: Sequence Models, Explainable Artificial Intelligence (XAI), Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Time Series Analysis, Machine Learning
- Designed, implemented, and deployed two deep learning sequence models. Both models leveraged state-of-the-art (SOTA) mechanisms, such as shift operations as replacements for convolutions and masked self-attention as replacements for recurrence.
- Ensured each of the two sequence models was interpretable and explainable to my two business stakeholders; the CMO and the COO.
- Coordinated with their software engineers how to integrate the two sequence models into their automated business processing pipelines.
- Coached the CMO and the COO on how to best consume the forecasts and the automatically generated explanations for their downstream automated business processes.
Director | Data Science2019 - 2020Booster
Technologies: Time Series Analysis, Sequence Models, Time Series, Demand Planning, Pricing Models, Pricing, Business Intelligence (BI), Experimental Research, Internet of Things (IoT), Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Built their data team of four engineers. My team was horizontally integrated and served the needs of all other business units. My three business stakeholders were the CFO, the CMO, and the CPO.
- Oversaw the creation of the company's business intelligence queries and dashboards and managed its quality assurance.
- Participated in the design, implementation, and deployment of their demand forecasting systems for their B2B and B2C customer segments.
- Participated in the experimental design and analysis for pricing elasticity and demand response to pricing changes.
- Participated in the experimental design and analysis for marketing conversion and customer engagement with referral programs.
- Performed supply-side pricing analysis and informed executive stakeholders throughout multiple contract negotiations with Fortune 100 enterprises.
- Analyzed the quality and the efficiency gains of their proprietary vehicle routing software.
- Managed the data science support of their engineering efforts, including data modeling and analytics for their proprietary IoT platform.
Consultant | Artificial Intelligence2018 - 2020Stanford University
Technologies: Health, Psychology & Mental Health, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Behavioral Science
- Co-developed novel AI applications for personalized behavioral health treatments.
- Took part in the work that was published in the peer-reviewed IEEE scientific journal.
- Developed an AI system for personalized behavioral health treatment that was awarded an honorable mention in the peer-reviewed ACM CHI20 scientific conference.
Manager | Data Science2017 - 2019Autodesk
Technologies: Generative Design, Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs), Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Explainable Artificial Intelligence (XAI), Adversarial Machine Learning, Recommendation Systems, Spark ML, Spark SQL, Apache Spark
- Managed six machine learning engineers to create, deploy, and maintain three production systems in an Apache Spark powered data platform.
- Participated in the design, implementation, and deployment of their enterprise's customer churn rate forecaster.
- Contributed to the design, implementation, and deployment of the enterprise's sales recommendation system.
- Collaborated with the design, implementation, and deployment of the enterprise's software piracy detection system.
Consultant | Artificial Intelligence2017 - 2017Qubole
Technologies: Spark ML, Spark SQL, Apache Spark, Artificial Neural Networks (ANN), Keras, TensorFlow, Big Data, BigDL, Amazon SageMaker
- Defined machine learning consulting offers for their B2B professional services division. My business' stakeholder was their senior vice president of professional services.
- Implemented, deployed, and marketed two deep learning solutions for drug discovery. These solutions helped them land their first contracts with publicly listed pharmaceutical companies.
- Improved their platform by demonstrating artificial intelligence solutions at large conferences, such as Strata and PyData.
- Worked on the platform by accurately predicting trends at the intersection of big data and AI and ML during interviews with CIO magazine and Forbes.
- Helped them win contracts with publicly listed banking and finance companies by providing deep learning and machine learning consultations with prospect clients.