Lead Front-end Engineer2018 - PRESENTExpand.org (via Toptal)
Technologies: React, Redux, Webpack, PostCSS, Docker, Node.js, Go, Go-kit, Google Cloud, Web3.js
- Developed a front-end application allowing Expand.org clients to execute micro-tasks.
- Built from scratch a task management application for requesters from the planning and design stages to the launch.
- Developed and open-sourced a React-based UI component library and UIkit used across all company UIs.
- Developed a generic form library and visual editor for building microtask UIs.
Senior Front-end Engineer2017 - 2018Leverton
Technologies: React, Redux, Redux-saga, Webpack, PostCSS, Docker, Node.js, Zeplin, Storybooks
- Developed public-facing instruments for managing access to the SaaS platform.
- Created and maintained several libraries used across the company for building scalable front-end applications.
- Reworked the company's component library (React components) with Lerna and Storybooks.
Lead Front-end Developer (Contract)2016 - 2018Reflexia
Technologies: React, Redux, Sagas, D3.js, Stylus, Docker, Node.js, Redis, Zeplin, Kafka
- Designed and implemented from scratch the front end platform for complex data visualization with React and D3.js.
- Developed a framework for real-time user notifications.
- Built applications for marking relationships in data (building an ontology) and representing these relationships in the form of a graph.
- Created the front end for invoice management application with complex search, filtering, and tagging capacities.
- Worked closely with other team members to understand product requirements and translate them into software designs and code.
Front-end Team Lead2014 - 2017Dnevnik.ru
- Designed and implemented a framework for building scalable front-end applications.
- Improved the front-end development process, developed coding guidelines, and established the use of code quality tools (linting, testing).
- Managed the front-end team which involved project estimating and planning and code reviews.
- Developed a web-based mobile application for students and teachers.
Senior Software Engineer2011 - 2014Dnevnik.ru
Technologies: C#, Node.js, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, T-SQL, Backbone.js, Selenium Grid, Ruby, Watir, Redis, Cucumber
- Migrated a monolithic ASP.NET application to new a service-oriented architecture on top of the ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Set up the platform for UI testing that could run multiple tests in parallel (Selenium, Selenium Grid, Watir, Cucumber, and Ruby).
- Designed the architecture core services written on C# and Node.js.
- Developed a tool for deployment in a distributed environment—it allowed the reduction of downtime during the releases and multiple deployments a day in every environment.
Software Engineer2009 - 2011RBC Soft
- Developed a platform for collecting and analyzing the results of the unified state exam.
- Designed and implemented a collaboration platform which helped to set up communication between various government departments.
- Reviewed peers' and junior developers' code.