- Back-end Software Engineer2017 - PRESENTHost Compliance
Technologies: Python, Postgres, Flask, GIS, AWS
- Developed a back-end FTP-based custom file upload solution.
- Work with GIS shape files and GEOS.
- Develop an optimized query to get data efficiently from a large Postgres database.
- Refactored the startup codebase to support more features easily.
- Developed unit tests for various features.
- Developed custom spiders to crawl various sites and store them in the database efficiently.
- Full-stack Software Engineer2013 - PRESENTMoulik
Technologies: Python, Django, Flask, Node.js, Angular, HTML5, CSS3, PhoneGap, Ionic
- Developed an instant data export web app which transfers data to third-party vendors (S3, Salesforce, Google Spreadsheets, Dropbox, etc.) from many data sources (CSV, JSON, etc.).
- Worked on a Flask-based challenging portal called challeng.org.
- Developed an authenticated website on-demand crawler to build an API for mobile applications.
- Built a user-friendly online portal to check Bangladesh Railway ticket availability.
- Configured an email server and designed an email-to-SMS sending system capable of sending single and batch SMS via email.
- Designed and developed a video sharing portal called LiveDHK.
- Worked on an extension of a Tornado-based SMS gateway portal to develop a SOAP-based API for App Dragon clients.
- Designed and developed a WordPress notification plugin. Similar to Facebook notifications, it notifies authors about user activity on their posts.
- Created two WordPress plugins for viewing recent posts and comments while viewing relevant authors' posts.
- Wrote a WordPress plugin to mark read/unread comments based on the user's last visit to that post.
- Developed a local payment gateway plugin for a WordPress WooCommerce framework.
- Software Analyst2015 - 2016IPVision Canada, Inc.
- Contributed expertise to a custom RUDP protocol with binary API format.
- Provided extensive optimization of an AngularJS application.
- Contributed UI and UX works in a social networking platform (www.ringid.com), i.e., real-time chat, feed, comments, etc.
- Optimized the AngularJS framework for handling real-time data.
- Senior Software Engineer2013 - 2014Appdragon (www.iappdragon.com)
- Developed a mobile health care portal using Python Django CMS. It includes patient registration, diagnosis and questionnaire submission, and role-based user management. The API was developed to support mobile apps.
- Developed a company's business website.
- Acted as team lead on a web development platform and trained junior developers.
- Consulted on the design phase of an SMS gateway development to develop the system.
- Software Engineer2013 - 2013Appdragon (www.iappdragon.com)
- Developed a solution for SMS-based surveys. Multiple surveys can run instantly with multiple participants per survey. The system response via SMS is almost instantaneous. Optimized the full system by distributing tasks in processes.
- Learned an already-developed system for restaurant listings, reviews, and offers. Developed and extended the system for further needs.
- Deployed the system to a live server and configured the DNS.
- Trained a co-developer about good practices in web development.
- Developed a secure-batch SMS and email sending module using secure file transfer protocol and an SMS and email sending gateway.
- Senior Developer and Researcher2011 - 2012ICodeBD (www.icodebd.com)
- Parsed Craigslist for developing a customized search engine called Leppie.com.
- Developed a business review portal. The portal's main features include business listing, profiles, reviews, rating, and comments.
- Developed a video webcasting portal that can show seminar video presentations with slides synced with the video. (See http://www.rfwa.org.au/vidstream/).
- Learned development with PHP framework and CMS.
- Learned WordPress development.
- Core Web Developer2010 - 2011ICodeBD (www.icodebd.com)
Technologies: PHP, HTML5, CSS3, Apache
- Created a local business review site called Trafixs.
- Developed an online voucher solution module.
- Developed API for a job site called Sunstuff.com.
- Developed a translator project that uses Google Translate to translate large documents in multiple formats. It translates documents in chunks and merges them together for a final document.
- Developed a WordPress plugin called Auto Tag Post which automatically tags posts after analyzing the post content.
- Developed a WordPress plugin that automatically adds a category to a post after analyzing the post content.
- Developed a WordPress plugin that reveals more info from a post after a user shares the post in social sites.