Back-end Software Engineer2017 - PRESENTGranicus
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, GIS, Flask, PostgreSQL, Python
- Designed and developed software solutions and performed on-call and triage duties.
- Created unit tests for various features to improve the stability of the system.
- Developed an optimized query to get data efficiently from an extensive Postgres database.
- Designed and extended the existing host compliance product features like interactive voice response, letters, mobile permitting, and rental activity monitoring.
- Oversaw and managed web applications in Amazon web services.
- Helped and conducted training sessions for new developers.
- Designed containerized architecture and deployed it on Amazon ECS.
Solution Architect | Lead Developer2021 - 2021Manhattan Digital
Technologies: Azure Functions, FFmpeg, Unscreen, RemoveBG, Express.js, Docker, Nuxt.js, SendGrid, CI/CD Pipelines, MongoDB Atlas, Node.js
- Designed a scalable custom media capture and delivery web platform.
- Led a team of five to deliver a custom web solution for Microsoft Inspire and Microsoft Ready events.
- Implemented the solution with Azure Cloud using Azure Functions and other components.
- Designed an on-the-fly custom video content generation solution.
- Managed the coordination between the computer vision, web, and DevOps teams.
- Worked with product owners and other stakeholders and converted ideas to solutions.
Python Developer2020 - 2021Axiomatic Technology Ltd
Technologies: Python 3, Asyncio, Windows Services, MQTT, Sensor Data, MySQL, Jenkins
- Worked on Python3 custom library development for Async data processing for high-performance projects.
- Worked with Windows Services Python integration and resolved critical issues.
- Worked with MQTT messaging protocol to communicate between services.
- Developed Unit Tests for various features that run in the Jenkins pipeline on each build.
Founder and Architect2017 - 2019Shikhai Live
Technologies: Jitsi, WebRTC, Linode, Docker, PostgreSQL, React, Django, Node.js
- Created a peer-to-peer live interactive collaboration platform with audio/video chat, whiteboard, and media sharing.
- Implemented Docker-based automated deployment to VPS.
- Developed an interactive real-time whiteboard with various drawing tools using React-Redux.
- Developed virtual wallet and payment system to collect student fees and disburse automatically to educators after deducting platform service fee.
- Developed a REST API with an automated testing suite in Postman.
Full-stack Software Engineer2013 - 2019Moulik
Technologies: Ionic, PhoneGap, CSS3, HTML5, Angular, Node.js, Flask, Django, Python, Android, MATLAB, Qt 5
- Developed an instant data export web app that transfers data to third-party vendors (S3, Salesforce, Google Spreadsheets, Dropbox, etc.) from many data sources (CSV, JSON, etc.).
- Worked on a Flask-based challenging portal called challeng.org.
- Developed an authenticated website on-demand crawler to build an API for mobile applications.
- Built a user-friendly online portal to check Bangladesh Railway ticket availability.
- Configured an email server and designed an email-to-SMS sending system capable of sending single and batch SMS via email.
- Designed and developed a video sharing portal called LiveDHK.
- Worked on an extension of a Tornado-based SMS gateway portal to develop a SOAP-based API for App Dragon clients.
- Designed and developed a WordPress notification plugin. Similar to Facebook notifications, it notifies authors about user activity on their posts.
- Created two WordPress plugins for viewing recent posts and comments while viewing relevant authors' posts.
- Wrote a WordPress plugin to mark read/unread comments based on the user's last visit to that post.
Software Analyst2015 - 2016IPVision Canada, Inc.
- Contributed expertise to a custom RUDP protocol with binary API format.
- Provided extensive optimization of an AngularJS application.
- Contributed UI and UX works in a social networking platform (www.ringid.com), i.e., real-time chat, feed, comments, etc.
- Optimized the AngularJS framework for handling real-time data.
Senior Software Engineer2013 - 2014Appdragon
- Developed a mobile health care portal using Python Django CMS. It includes patient registration, diagnosis and questionnaire submission, and role-based user management. The API was developed to support mobile apps.
- Developed a company's business website.
- Acted as team lead on a web development platform and trained junior developers.
- Consulted on the design phase of an SMS gateway development to develop the system.
Software Engineer2013 - 2013Appdragon
- Developed a solution for SMS-based surveys. Multiple surveys can run instantly with multiple participants per survey. The system response via SMS is almost instantaneous. Optimized the full system by distributing tasks in processes.
- Learned an already-developed system for restaurant listings, reviews, and offers. Developed and extended the system for further needs.
- Deployed the system to a live server and configured the DNS.
- Trained a co-developer about good practices in web development.
- Developed a secure-batch SMS and email sending module using secure file transfer protocol and an SMS and email sending gateway.
Senior Developer and Researcher2011 - 2012ICodeBD
- Parsed Craigslist for developing a customized search engine called Leppie.com.
- Developed a business review portal. The portal's main features include business listing, profiles, reviews, rating, and comments.
- Developed a video webcasting portal that can show seminar video presentations with slides synced with the video. (See http://www.rfwa.org.au/vidstream/).
Core Web Developer2010 - 2011ICodeBD
Technologies: Apache, CSS3, HTML5, PHP
- Created a local business review site called Trafixs.
- Developed an online voucher solution module.
- Developed an API for a job site called Sunstuff.com.
- Developed a translator project that uses Google Translate to translate large documents in multiple formats. It translates documents in chunks and merges them together for a final document.
- Developed a WordPress plugin called Auto Tag Post which automatically tags posts after analyzing the post content.
- Developed a WordPress plugin that automatically adds a category to a post after analyzing the post content.
- Developed a WordPress plugin that reveals more info from a post after a user shares the post in social sites.