Verified Expert in Engineering
Igor is a highly organized and responsible PHP software engineer with strong problem-solving skills. He is a fast learner with the ability to adapt quickly to new technologies. He has excellent communication skills and a track record of successful project completion. Igor is experienced in developing and maintaining web applications using PHP, Node.js, TypeScript, and various frameworks. He has a proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and lead the development process.
PhpStorm, PHP, Symfony, Amazon Web Services (AWS), GitLab, Docker, Node.js, NestJS, Blockchain, Next.js
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is a cryptocurrency exchange platform allowing millions of customers to buy and sell crypto and affect the whole financial world in real time.
- Worked with customers or prospective customers to develop integrated solutions and led detailed architectural dialogues to facilitate the delivery of a comprehensive solution.
- Validated adherence to best practices, quality standards, and customer specifications.
- Prioritized tasks and planned workflows to meet operational targets.
- Managed project planning, resource allocation, scope, schedule, status, and documentation.
- Conducted technical workshops for customers and the development team.
- Delivered all projects to customers and ensured they were satisfied with the outcome.
- Provided numerous technical, blockchain, crypto, and Web3 consultations.
PHP Back-end Developer
- Integrated more than 50 cryptocurrencies into the project, including crypto-payouts, transaction monitoring, and wallet management services, among others. Combined a lot of APIs in the process.
- Facilitated the operation with many different blockchain tokens and smart contracts in Ethereum, Tron, Binance Smart Chain (BSC), and other blockchains.
- Made over 1,000 merge requests in GitLab and fixed more than 300 bugs in the production environment.
- Covered more than 85% of the code written and pushed to production with tests.
- Helped with refactoring a vast amount of legacy code and splitting the monorepo into microservices.
- Collaborated with project managers and developers to define parameters and plan detailed specifications with clear project deliverables and timelines.
- Mentored junior developers on the company's coding conventions, rules, industry best practices, and techniques.
- Created a fully functional Flutter app for Paybis employees. The app helped with scheduling, parking, and accounting.
I worked as a back-end developer on the crypto team, making everything related to crypto payments and monitoring systems possible. While at Paybis, I integrated different cryptocurrencies, tokens, and smart contracts using APIs and various libraries, and sometimes even created and adopted usable libraries for PHP by myself. In addition, I completed an average of three to four code reviews a day.
Symfony, Laravel, NestJS, Next.js
Blockchain, Linux, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Cryptocurrency, APIs, Front-end, Full-stack
PhpStorm, RabbitMQ, GitLab
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring