CTO2013 - PRESENTImprovis
Technologies: Agile, Jira, Desktop, Android, iOS, C++, Qt, OpenCV, Darknet, REST, Python, Detectron, AWS, Azure, Databases, CUDA, Git, Computer Vision, FFmpeg, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Managed a group of developers and defined the technology stack for several projects.
- Distributed tasks within the team, discovered problems early through standup meetings, and followed the agreed schedules for products in development.
- Communicated regularly with clients to understand their needs, update them on status and results, and discover problems in the early stages of development.
- Conducted scientific research on state-of-the-art algorithms and evaluated and validated the resulting articles.
Software Developer2010 - 2013Synopsys
Technologies: Tcl, Bash, Linux, Software QA, Verilog
- Built an automated regression testing framework for internal tools with nightly builds and reporting.
- Developed a random pattern generation tool for testing memory and BIST wrappers.
- Developed an end-to-end testing framework for internal tools, memory foundries, and their BIST wrappers. The framework was able to create test scenarios, run them on various grid computing platforms, and analyze reports.