Java Developer2017 - PRESENTSedamIT d.o.o.
Technologies: Maven, Eclipse, Event-driven Programming, Spring, Git, PostgreSQL, Networking
- Developed a lawful interception system for monitoring telecom network traffic.
- Created an RMS system for active VoIP call recording.
Java Developer2013 - 2015Ericsson Nikola Tesla
Technologies: Eclipse, UnboundID, Event-driven Programming, LDAP, Git, Java, Linux
- Tested and coded a provisional gateway for HLR.
- Created support for LDAP by implementing openLDAP and custom Java LDAP servers.
- Built a high-performance LDAP server.
- Developed support for Linux tools.
- Optimized the TCP stack on Linux 2.6 and 3.0 kernel series.
Software Tester2011 - 2012Ericsson San Jose
Technologies: GPON, UnboundID, Event-driven Programming, Git, SQL
- Installed the Entrisphere/Ericsson BLM1500 multiplexer.
- Tested BLM1500 data, video, and voice services for the Spirent Test Center.
- Installed and supported Asterisk PBX for testing VoIP.
- Configured extreme L3 Switches.
- Troubleshot networks.
- Tested GPON access to the network with ONT terminal provisioning.
Integration and Verification Engineer2008 - 2011Ericsson Nikola Tesla
Technologies: GPON, UnboundID, Git, Telephony
- Conducted support for test tools.
- Tested Linux-based elements of Telephony Softswitch Solution 4.0.
- Troubleshot and diagnosed network problems.
- Conducted SIP protocol analysis.
- Integrated site system testing via installation and configuration of TGC/MGW elements.
Network Administrator2007 - 2007Siemens PSE
Technologies: Multicast, Cisco
- Supported the introduction of multicast in the company network.
- Created documentation for the network.
- Diagrammed network connections.
- Tested multicast on Cisco switches.
- Tested multicast across routers.
- Created final documentation and reported on test results.