Full-stack Developer2017 - 2018Assist (via Toptal)
Technologies: Java, Spring, Angular 5
- Implemented a custom fine-grained security system (Spring-based).
- Implemented an easily extendable framework for scheduling and executing jobs on the back-end (Spring-based).
- Implemented and integrated a couple of AWS Lambda services as extensions to the main service.
- Worked on many features on the Angular 5 based front-end.
- Applied a couple of major refactorings on the front-end to improve the codebase and ease the development and maintenance. One bigger refactoring was integrating Ngrx and improving the complete state management.
Senior Full-stack Developer2017 - 2017Tradeworks (via Toptal)
Technologies: Java, Spring Boot, Angular 4
- Set up a microservice infrastructure based on Spring technologies.
- Created a Java migration framework for AWS DynamoDB inspired by Flyway. The framework was based on the Java AWS SDK.
- Set up the Angular 4 front-end, leveraging the Angular CLI to create a full project build pipeline that executes lint, testing, and AOT build.
- Created a Node tool that executes "consistency" code tasks to maintain high front-end code quality (additional to Lint).
- Created a user-friendly, Angular 4-based expression editor for easy creation of trading strategies.
- Did detailed reviews on the front-end and back-end code.
Software Engineer2013 - 2017Netcetera
- Developed along the full stack for two and a half years on a platform for evaluating real estate: Java-based web application with Spring for the back-end and AngularJS front-end.
- Contributed to the development of software for calculating withholding tax for a Swiss bank.
- Collaborated to create a CQ5 based web application for a Swiss health insurance company.
- Prepared and performed training on "Java web applications" for new employees.
- Created an internal tool for retrieving employee work logs and matching them with the corresponding task with a proper export to perform different statistics.