- Senior ASP.NET MVC/AngularJS Developer2015 - PRESENTPreciseQ
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, jQuery
- Created an AngularJS application for an insurance company. Supported scheduling of appointments, cms1500 forms, claims, and more.
- Implemented EntityFramework changes to support calculated fields.Used Dynamic.cs and built my own dynamic Linq expressions.
- Created an AngularJS business application framework.
- Senior ASP.NET MVC Developer2014 - 2015Exadel
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, EPPlus, Autofac, MSTest, Moq
- Created admin part of the Samsung Stores ERP system and supported importing and validating of XLSX files with parts and stores.
- Delayed loading of the Employee Cube.
- Created Finance Reports with SSRS and EPPlus.
- Implemented 90% test coverage.
- Team Lead2012 - 2014AppQui
Technologies: ASP.NET 4, MS SQL 2008, jQuery, NoesisJS, JSON.NET, RazorEngine, SmartFormat, Selenium, Bootstrap, FullCalendar, jsTree
- Loaded and stored information_schema for a database.
- Created an administration part for manipulating users and JSON configuration.
- Developed SmartFormat and RazorEngine code used for configurable templating.
- Implemented my own ORM, suitable for a dynamic environment.
- Created several parsers for internal condition setup and layout management.
- Developed a WebDeploy set for publishing.
- Implemented configurable forms and grids, popups, popovers, tabs, TreeViews, linked select, autocomplete, datepickers, and more.
- Created reports through Excel and PDF.
- Handled backups with Amazon S3.
- Implemented Selenium testing.
- ASP.NET / jQuery Developer2009 - 2014RealmOfEmpires (Freelance)
Technologies: ASP.NET 2.0, ASP.NET AJAX, TFS, jQuery, Facebook App, HTML5, MS SQL 2008, Mobile Web, Flot
- Created summaries, map highlights, gifts, and chat for the desktop part of a game.
- Implemented Facebook credits and local payments.
- Implemented mobile application features: map, reports, mail, highlights.
- Created a tutorial for mobile parts.
- ASP.NET Developer2010 - 2013Lawfirm
Technologies: ASP.NET 3.5, SubSonic, LINQ to SQL, MS SQL 2008, wkhtmltopdf
- Created a custom CRM system for a law firm company.
- Implemented cold/hot calls for the seminar's selling department.
- Documented workflow on paper.
- Implemented an invoice system with PDF reports.
- Based projects on a hierarchy of products and graphs of flow created.
- ASP.NET Developer2012 - 2012PayGov (Freelance)
Technologies: ASP.NET 4, MS SQL 2008, Bootstrap
- Created a system to manage local utilities.
- Team Lead2011 - 2011Agiboo
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC 3, jQuery, DHTMLX, MS SQL 2008, EF CodeFirst
- Worked on a CTRM system, a commodity trading web application.
- Implemented finance requests, loans, payout, pricing, and other modules.
- Team Lead2011 - 2011MovieCrow
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC 3, SQL Azure, Scaffolding, Entity Framework
- Led my own team of 2 developers.
- Implemented a Bollywood movies portal.
- Used scaffolding and T4 templates to create an admin zone.
- ASP.NET Developer2010 - 2010Troopon (Freelance)
Technologies: ASP.NET 3.5, Facebook, Google
- Implemented a Groupon clone.
- Implemented SocialAuth and email importing from the landing page.
- ASP.NET Developer2010 - 2010NeoGov (Freelance)
Technologies: ASP.NET 3.5, MS SQL 2008
- Implemented several HR projects.
- ASP.NET/jQuery Developer2008 - 2009MovieMouth (Freelance)
Technologies: ASP.NET 2.0, jQuery, WCF, PHP, MS SQL 2005
- Developed a system for learning English in the form of a single page application.
- Implemented a testing page for blocks in all modes.
- ASP.NET Developer2007 - 2007HerculesFilms (Freelance)
Technologies: ASP.NET 2.0, NeatUpload, MS SQL 2005, FFmpeg
- Developed a portal for uploading and converting videos implemented with FFmpeg and NeatUpload.
- Senior ASP.NET Developer2007 - 2007Pulsar Software
Technologies: ASP.NET 2.0, MS SQL 2005, PrototypeJS, Firebug
- Developed a marketing system for Canon.
- Created an internal web system for a medical logistics company.
- Middle ASP.NET Developer2007 - 2007DevelopEx
Technologies: ASP.NET 2.0, MS SQL 2000, Oracle 8
- Developed part of an installable website and issue tracker for internal use.
- Created a Wise Installer used for the deployment process.
- Middle ASP.NET Developer2006 - 2006Miratech
Technologies: ASP.NET 2.0, MS SQL 2000, Microsoft Application Blocks
- Developed part of a traveling portal.
- Created a Tab Framework, similar to WebParts technology, to accelerate management of similar blocks with a different set for each role.
- DNN Developer2005 - 2006Mirax Group
Technologies: DotNetNuke, ASP.NET 2.0
- Created several DNN websites/CMS's for the new property.
- Converted PSD to HTML markup and to DNN themes.
- Creator, Developer2005 - 2005FastPage
Technologies: ASP.NET 1.0-2.0
- Created an indirect AJAX framework.
- Incorporated the framework into a final product to achieve efficient handling of traffic.
- Junior ASP.NET Developer2004 - 2005M-a-M
Technologies: ASP.NET 1.0, MS SQL 2000
- Created several modules of an internal system for a company.
- Converted legacy ASP code.
- Used a statistics database for an analytics module.
- Created an agenda view (similar to Google Calendar).
- Implemented accounting of slabs markups and compositions.
- VBA, Delphi Developer2003 - 2004IP Mouse
Technologies: Access, Delphi
- Worked on the finance account system of a store and computer service center.
- Converted prices from Excel to the Access database.
- Implemented invoices and payments.
- Created a form for finding supported computer components to collect PCs.
- Integrated the 1C accounting system.