Verified Expert in Engineering
Igor is an ASP.NET/jQuery developer, team lead, and entrepreneur who always seeks efficient and simple solutions. He creates software from top to bottom, working closely with the client to understand needs and motives. He's worked on business systems, web games, and social portals.
Subversion (SVN), Visual Studio, Windows
The most amazing...
...thing I've coded is an HTML5 mobile-friendly game map capable of operating offline.
Senior ASP.NET MVC/AngularJS Developer
- Created an AngularJS application for an insurance company. Supported scheduling of appointments, cms1500 forms, claims, and more.
- Implemented EntityFramework changes to support calculated fields.Used Dynamic.cs and built my own dynamic Linq expressions.
- Created an AngularJS business application framework.
Senior ASP.NET MVC Developer
- Created admin part of the Samsung Stores ERP system and supported importing and validating of XLSX files with parts and stores.
- Delayed loading of the Employee Cube.
- Created Finance Reports with SSRS and EPPlus.
- Implemented 90% test coverage.
- Loaded and stored information_schema for a database.
- Created an administration part for manipulating users and JSON configuration.
- Developed SmartFormat and RazorEngine code used for configurable templating.
- Implemented my own ORM, suitable for a dynamic environment.
- Created several parsers for internal condition setup and layout management.
- Developed a WebDeploy set for publishing.
- Implemented configurable forms and grids, popups, popovers, tabs, TreeViews, linked select, autocomplete, datepickers, and more.
- Created reports through Excel and PDF.
- Handled backups with Amazon S3.
- Implemented Selenium testing.
ASP.NET / jQuery Developer
- Created summaries, map highlights, gifts, and chat for the desktop part of a game.
- Implemented Facebook credits and local payments.
- Implemented mobile application features: map, reports, mail, highlights.
- Created a tutorial for mobile parts.
- Created a custom CRM system for a law firm company.
- Implemented cold/hot calls for the seminar's selling department.
- Documented workflow on paper.
- Implemented an invoice system with PDF reports.
- Based projects on a hierarchy of products and graphs of flow created.
- Created a system to manage local utilities.
- Worked on a CTRM system, a commodity trading web application.
- Implemented finance requests, loans, payout, pricing, and other modules.
- Led my own team of 2 developers.
- Implemented a Bollywood movies portal.
- Used scaffolding and T4 templates to create an admin zone.
- Implemented a Groupon clone.
- Implemented SocialAuth and email importing from the landing page.
- Implemented several HR projects.
- Developed a system for learning English in the form of a single page application.
- Implemented a testing page for blocks in all modes.
- Developed a portal for uploading and converting videos implemented with FFmpeg and NeatUpload.
Senior ASP.NET Developer
- Developed a marketing system for Canon.
- Created an internal web system for a medical logistics company.
Middle ASP.NET Developer
- Developed part of an installable website and issue tracker for internal use.
- Created a Wise Installer used for the deployment process.
Middle ASP.NET Developer
- Developed part of a traveling portal.
- Created a Tab Framework, similar to WebParts technology, to accelerate management of similar blocks with a different set for each role.
- Created several DNN websites/CMS's for the new property.
- Converted PSD to HTML markup and to DNN themes.
- Created an indirect AJAX framework.
- Incorporated the framework into a final product to achieve efficient handling of traffic.
Junior ASP.NET Developer
- Created several modules of an internal system for a company.
- Converted legacy ASP code.
- Used a statistics database for an analytics module.
- Created an agenda view (similar to Google Calendar).
- Implemented accounting of slabs markups and compositions.
VBA, Delphi Developer
- Worked on the finance account system of a store and computer service center.
- Converted prices from Excel to the Access database.
- Implemented invoices and payments.
- Created a form for finding supported computer components to collect PCs.
- Integrated the 1C accounting system.
From a technical point of view, the project was simple but had many business logic rules and transactions. DHTMLX was used as the main UI library, which proved to be difficult to customize.
For several months, I worked on a game called MyHarem, a clone of the Mafia Wars Facebook game.
In the year following a big contract, I returned to this project to assist in the launch of a HTML5/mobile version of the game. One of the biggest goals was to make a new map to be touch-movable like Google Maps and offline capable with WebSQL. We achieved interesting results and were able to compare the capabilities of the first generation iPod Touch to the Samsung Galaxy S3.
For more details you can look at the blog and Twitter of my team leader.
ASP.NET, Entity, Bootstrap, Prototype Framework, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), ASP.NET MVC 3, Json.NET, Razor, Selenium, ASP.NET Core 2, ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, ASP.NET MVC 4, Django
jQuery, jQuery UI, HTML5 Canvas, Facebook Open Graph API, Facebook API, jsTree, FFmpeg, Entity Framework, Flot, EPPlus, Moq, DHTMLX
Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Access, Firebug, FullCalendar, LINQ to SQL, wkhtmltopdf, TFS, Visual Studio, Subversion (SVN), Autofac, MSTest
Imperative Programming, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Scrum, Kanban
DotNetNuke (DNN), Windows Server, Windows, Linux, Android
Redis, Web SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, HTML5 Web Storage, Oracle SQL, Azure SQL, PostgreSQL, CouchDB, MySQL
EF6 Code First, Facebook, Google, Microsoft Certified Professional Developer for ASP.NET 3.5, Mobile Web
Master's Degree in Automation Systems
Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics - Ukraine, Kharkiv