Front-end Developer2018 - 2019JTC
- Built four front-end projects to be used by the bank's corporate clients, enabling them to manage their funds, payments and transactions.
- Integrated with more than 10 micro-services, focusing on correct data storage and processing, which is crucial in the fintech industry.
- Implemented the demo project within strict time limits, to help sale the company's services to the new B2B customer.
- Created a library of reusable components, dramatically reducing future projects implementation time.
- Implemented unit-tests to meet all the code quality requirements.
- Refactored code to keep the same code style project-wide.
- Onboarded two developers.
Front-end Developer2017 - 2018Freelance
- Implemented control dashboards, including dynamic animated charts built with D3.js.
- Developed a library of reusable components.
- Covered code with unit-tests, leveraging Jest.
- Refactored code for better performance.
- Converted design files to pixel-perfect templates with HTML and CSS.
Lead Project Manager2016 - 2017AIR Production
- Managed the full life-cycle of project management for large complex projects, including websites for banks, promotional websites with strict budgets and timescales, large eCommerce websites, and web portals.
- Oversaw requirements gathering, technical specifications, prototypes, design, development, testing, and deployment of websites. Facilitated postmortem meetings to identify lessons learned post-deployment.
- Coordinated with the analytical team to perform behavior analysis and quantitative and qualitative studies.
- Supported three project managers, provided coaching and advice as needed.
- Served as a key member of the team which grew the company from a small web studio to a well-recognized business. As of 2017 ratings, AIR Production ranks 66th in the main rating of similar companies in Russia, 2nd among new website developers, and 9th in the entertainment section.
Senior Project Manager2013 - 2016OneAgile
- Led the development and launch of promotional websites for three worldwide FMCG companies.
- Managed requirements gathering, business analysis, design, testing, and deployment.
- Developed and deployed an anti-fraud system to filter out use by prize hunters attempting to abuse the promo websites. The system automatically analyzed user behavior via cookies and digital footprint, and determine whether to mark the user as a potential prize hunter based on previously gathered statistics. The system successfully filtered out more than 80% of prize hunters.
- Managed creation of a platform add-on which allowed for quicker development of promo websites.
- Integrated the platform with client contractors using SOAP web services on a local and global scale.
- On-boarded and trained two project managers, provided ongoing guidance and coaching as needed.
- Developed promotional campaigns viewed by several hundred thousand users across web and SMS channels.
Project Manager2012 - 2013AGIMA
- Managed the full project lifecycle for large and complex projects.
- Planned project execution, oversaw quality control, managed timelines, and oversaw client delivery.
- Developed and maintained ongoing relationships with clients.
- Created and updated project documentation, including project plans, meeting minutes, etc.
- Facilitated communication with in-house and remote contributors and subcontractors, to ensure prompt and accurate achievement of project deliverables.