- Founder, ConsultantAwesome Roots2013 - PRESENT
- Led a technical team.
- Coached developers and monitored their activities.
- Integrated many technical solutions to automate and control development.
- Developed and planned project architecture.
- Controlled project deliverables.
- Coded the most critical parts of projects.
- Handled conflict management and risk mitigation.
- ConsultantInQuest2013 - 2017
Technologies: MySQL, Sphinx, CentOS, PHP, Symfony
- Took over development of an abandoned API back-end. Refactored the code base and made it maintainable in the long term.
- Developed and integrated a robust configurable API engine for on-demand multi-parameter searches.
- Handled high performance search on real time and historical data.
- Supported scaling the system for being able to handle large amounts of real time traffic. Partially re-engineered the data store to handle related data.
- Modernized the codebase by integrating Symfony components into the legacy framework while maintaining the ongoing delivery.
- Brought automated testing into the API development workflow.
- Technical Lead, Project ManagerQArea2011 - 2013
- Led a technical team of 20+ members.
- Coded the most critical parts of the system.
- Handled technical operations and infrastructure.
- Oversaw conflict management and risk mitigation.
- Coached developers and assessed their skills.
- Did pre-sales tech analysis.
- Handled consistency, failover setup, and monitoring.
- Managed resources for customers.
- Forced adopting Symfony 2 for wide use within the company.
- Migrated the whole codebase from PHP 5.2 to 5.3 and further.
- Created tools for manipulating images.
- Participated in operations and development of monitoring tools.
- Senior Web Developer/DevOpsAlice, Inc.2010 - 2011
- Handled both code and infrastructure.
- Contributed to the development of a credit card billing processor.
- Contributed to PCI DSS certification of the billing processor.
- Developed architecture and code from scratch for a pay-per-click advertising processor.
- Developed robust, failover, and scalable server structure for PPC system.
- Integrated various monitoring strategies.
- Used Ext JS, Zend Framework, plain PHP, FreeBSD, Nginx, Cacti, Nagios for various parts of the systems.
- Web DeveloperCatalyst Apps2010 - 2010
- Participated in the launch of a startup project.
- Developed an application for peer to peer sales similar to Etsy.
- Integrated job queue API into the infrastructure of the system for delayed handling of large images.
- Team Lead, DeveloperSatura2008 - 2010
- Led a small team of developers and designers.
- Managed clients and projects.
- Created highly responsive custom interfaces.
- Pushed UX as a primary value.
- Web DeveloperElpro-M, EASTEL2006 - 2008
- Developed and supported sites of the company.
- Managed server infrastructure of a non-IT company.
- Administrated web app servers.